PDA

View Full Version : cant get to braddocks camp HELP

kuby123
01-03-2013, 08:13 PM
the indian girl says to me her at braddock's camp and then disapears. now I've been lost in the snow(forever) at some really tall unpasable rock cliffs and cant get anywhere. please a little helo

MT4K
01-03-2013, 08:23 PM
Sorry but ROFL. I find the idea of you wandering around lost in the frontier hilarious. I can just picture it in my head :D.

Check the map for a marker. There should always be a marker telling you where to go.

kuby123
01-03-2013, 08:53 PM
where do I get or how to open map.. been playing only a week

MT4K
01-03-2013, 08:59 PM
I believe it is "tab" using the pc controls (I use a gamepad and it is "select" for me).

Once you opened the map you should find an icon on there that looks like a !.

Move over it and then select it. It will mark it out for you to head directly towards it and how far away you are from it when you exit the map screen.

kuby123
01-03-2013, 09:10 PM
i found the circle with ! then went back to game and started going towards it. after a long trek i get message de-something and I have to turn around or game restarts at last place saved. this is gettig to be a lot of bs

Amaral724
01-03-2013, 09:14 PM
the indian girl says to me her at braddock's camp and then disapears. now I've been lost in the snow(forever) at some really tall unpasable rock cliffs and cant get anywhere. please a little helo

there's a "cart" in the snow you go in there and hide. haythan says " hum ....pherhapes i coud hide in there

MT4K
01-03-2013, 09:17 PM
If you are truly lost. Try hitting Escape and then going to "restart mission/memory/whatever". The path should be pretty straightforward.

Here's a video of somebody doing it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jivL-mZ2wSU#t=98s

Amaral724
01-03-2013, 09:23 PM
If you are truly lost. Try hitting Escape and then going to "restart mission/memory/whatever". The path should be pretty straightforward.

Here's a video of somebody doing it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jivL-mZ2wSU#t=98s

hi, can you answer me? i send you a pv message, thanks

kuby123
01-03-2013, 09:27 PM
i saw where he moved his marker closer to the ! i'll try it