PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 is only playable in 2 minute intervals

cdrewitt
01-03-2013, 04:31 PM
I have been trying to play this game for days but after 2 minutes it just CTD. I have read the forums and learned ways to try and make the game run but it makes me ask myself......When I buy a game for 60 bucks should I need to spend all of my time trying to make it run or should I spend my time enjoying myself. Even on the lowest settings and medium resolution all I get is 2 minutes of play time. Doesn't happen on any other game. I can play Farcry 3 on max settings for hours. Come on guys get your act together and make it playable at least.

I have tried turning off V sync, and AA. Running at 1650-1050, Boosting my GTX 580 to 1075mV and lowering my Core clock to 750MHz. I have read this helps so anyone having problems can try that but it didn't work for me.

Leave a comment so I can see exactly how many people are also having this problem and what fixed it if anything. Meanwhile I quit and now I am going back to play Skyrim.

YazX_
01-05-2013, 01:09 AM
ok when any program crashes in windows, there is an event viewer log created OR you can check control panel--> Action Center for errors you encountered, this might give you a hint on whats the problem, might be your AV or another program interfering with the game as you already launched it but after couple of mins it crashes.

However, care to share your system specs? if you have AMD video card, their drivers have alot of problems when running AC3 so you have to wait for an updated drivers.

fugelzang
01-05-2013, 02:03 PM
I have been trying to play this game for days but after 2 minutes it just CTD. I have read the forums and learned ways to try and make the game run but it makes me ask myself......When I buy a game for 60 bucks should I need to spend all of my time trying to make it run or should I spend my time enjoying myself. Even on the lowest settings and medium resolution all I get is 2 minutes of play time. Doesn't happen on any other game. I can play Farcry 3 on max settings for hours. Come on guys get your act together and make it playable at least.

I have tried turning off V sync, and AA. Running at 1650-1050, Boosting my GTX 580 to 1075mV and lowering my Core clock to 750MHz. I have read this helps so anyone having problems can try that but it didn't work for me.

Leave a comment so I can see exactly how many people are also having this problem and what fixed it if anything. Meanwhile I quit and now I am going back to play Skyrim.

iam have some problems, my video card gtx580, and i am have 2 minutes game. What the hell with this stupid game?!!