PDA

View Full Version : Help with UPlay-Assassins Creed 2

KAxDev
01-03-2013, 08:03 AM
I have used UPlay points to purchase the additional throwing knives, Altairs robes and the Auditore Crypt on Assassins Creed 2 only one of them have appeared in the game, Altairs Robes. I have tried many suggestions across the internet none of which have worked such as restarting the game and getting to sequence 5 and Signing in and out of my uplay account. One i have not tried is relinking my xbox to uplay which i do not know how to do so if some could tell me please and I'll try it. Any other suggestions are appreciate thank you.

Death_Aflame
01-03-2013, 08:15 AM
I have used UPlay points to purchase the additional throwing knives, Altairs robes and the Auditore Crypt on Assassins Creed 2 only one of them have appeared in the game, Altairs Robes. I have tried many suggestions across the internet none of which have worked such as restarting the game and getting to sequence 5 and Signing in and out of my uplay account. One i have not tried is relinking my xbox to uplay which i do not know how to do so if some could tell me please and I'll try it. Any other suggestions are appreciate thank you.

You need to but the Additional Throwing Knife Pouch from a Tailor, then buy more Throwing Knives.

Source: I did the exact same.

i WiLL aM
01-03-2013, 12:08 PM
I did the same thing, minus the Altair outfit. Like Aflame said, you need to buy the huge knife belt from a tailor (for free), but I'm not so sure about the crypt as that still says that I haven't redeemed it even though I have...so I'm in the same boat as you for that one.

DELTA Kristian
01-03-2013, 05:49 PM
You have to buy more knifes. My gosh....