PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3, Issue with Almanack Pages and Chests updating.

alison22000
01-03-2013, 06:09 AM
I have played and completed every Assassins Creed PC game prior to AC3 and I am currently playing Assassins Creed 3 and am on Sequence 3.

The issue I am having is trying to update the Almanack pages I have just collected, which is Boston Volume 1 1733 (4/4)

I have collected all 4 of these pages and returned back to benjamin Franklin to try and update my logbook so whatever pages I am meant to collect next will appear in my logbook. I was also told that after collecting the 4 pages that the game is meant to update itself if I simply go into my logbook to the Almanack Pages section and look at it, but this does not happen, nor does talking to benjamin Franklin.

I thought that once I had completed sequence 2 and started Sequence 3, they would update the Chests, in which I needed to get 1 in Northern District, 2 in Central District and 2 in Southern District. Now I had got all of them also, and that hasn't updated either. They do show as I have collected them all, but in no way do they update tp say which to get next or whatever is meant to update.

I would like to know if this is a bug in the game, or if I just haven't reached a certain point in the game, or if I am meant to complete this in some other way.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thank you :)

Rio_Rossi
01-03-2013, 03:30 PM
IMO It will appear in your Logbook, once you play as adult Connor.. Sequence 6 onward..

YazX_
01-03-2013, 04:16 PM
as Rio_Rossi said, you will not benefit from visiting franklin , he is not like leonardo da vinci to give you stuff, so start playing at connor at sequence 6 and they will update in your logbook.

I dont wanna spoil the use of these Almanac pages but dont put your hopes high.