PDA

View Full Version : error: AC3SP.exe has stopped working

wifo2012
01-03-2013, 01:07 AM
So I installed the game, installed Uplay, redeemed code, clicked play, a this error occured. AC3SP.exe has stopped working
My OS is windows 7. Can anyone help please ? 50euro is too much for nothing.... ^^

YazX_
01-03-2013, 04:32 PM
System specs?

Djbigdog59
01-08-2013, 07:01 AM
I am having the same issue as well, i have tried to re install the game and it still doing it. As far as system specs what do you need to determine the problem? Thanks for any help in advance

Scarlett Talon
01-09-2013, 08:08 AM
I was having the same problem. In my case, I disabled crossfire. Game worked fine. I re-enabled it to test it to make sure that that was the cause. AC3sp.exe crashed again with it enabled. Disabled it again and the game works fine.

Apparently, as in my case, the game crashes with crossfire enabled. Just one thing you may want to check.

Tails100
05-26-2013, 03:06 AM
So I installed the game, installed Uplay, redeemed code, clicked play, a this error occured. AC3SP.exe has stopped working
My OS is windows 7. Can anyone help please ? 50euro is too much for nothing.... ^^

Has anyone found an actual repair for this issue as I am just got AC3 and am having the same issue that appears here?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-26-2013, 05:56 PM
Hi, have you contacted Technical Support? they will be able to troubleshoot with you, the link is in my signature.

UbiVolfbane
05-29-2013, 06:39 PM
Please verify the system settings when attempting to launch the game. If you have not already done so, please include your DXdiag and msinfo in the Support ticket so that it may assist in troubleshooting the error. If you have not heard back from Support please PM me the ticket so I can look into it a bit further.