PDA

View Full Version : Assasins creed 3 does not show up

Hin_Uplay
01-02-2013, 07:18 PM
I have activated my Assasins creed 3 from NVIDIA geforce. But the game does not show up in my 'GAMES' section. I have already waited for 4 hours.

Does anyone know what is happening?

ftaffe
01-02-2013, 10:36 PM
I too have the same **** problem and getting 0 help via the forums or submitting a ticket. i dont know why they couldnt give us steam keys instead of force us to use their junk system to play. Im already coughing it up as a loss, not worth the effort.

YazX_
01-03-2013, 09:46 PM
How did you activate your key?!

ja_bird
01-04-2013, 08:33 AM
I have activated my Assasins creed 3 from NVIDIA geforce. But the game does not show up in my 'GAMES' section. I have already waited for 4 hours.

Does anyone know what is happening?

dont know what i did but this seems to work. launch steam. click games, add non steam game. click browse. find uplay and right click open file location. then click ubisoft in the file tree at the top of the window. click AC3 and click assassing creed 3. then go back to the steam window and click add selection. click play in steam. log in to uplay and let uplay update and then click play. dont know why but that seemed to have made i work for me. hope it helps.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-05-2013, 07:00 PM
Hi guys, Steam games do not show up in the Games tab.