PDA

View Full Version : how to make thrown tea count?

jlauda
01-02-2013, 02:00 PM
for the boston tea party mission, when i throw tea in the water it only counts the second or third crate that i throw in. i throw from the front of the boat, i throw from the middle, i throw from the back. i throw from the same place where the last one counted but it just doesnt record a thrown crate. i counted 12 that i threw in but it said 4. is there a trick to throwing the crates in the water? i spend the entire mission throwing crates in and still dont hit 10. i dont understand why it doesnt count them. should i do the air assasination and knock people into the water first before working on the crates? need help bad

Ferrith
01-02-2013, 02:23 PM
Not sure why is this happening to you. Maybe it is some kind of glitch, like the jump from a high spot where I had to dive into the water thrice to make it count.
On the other hand, I had no such problem with the tea party mission. I sent Connor to kill the guys who were at the deck and in the ship before starting to throw the crates in the water.

jlauda
01-02-2013, 02:49 PM
well i tried bouncing the crates off the adjacent boat and that seems to make it a little better, about every other crate counts when i do it that way. finally got all 10 with the 3 brits in the water but it took so long throwing crates in i dont have time for the musket air assault 92/100 tea already in =/. i think this bug may ruin my full sync

jlauda
01-02-2013, 05:10 PM
well best i have got is 7 crates with the other objectives complete, which means ive thrown in a minimum of 14. i will be patiently awaiting a response from an official ubisoft rep. breath wont be held, dont wanna die.
...noticed on the next mission, hostile negotiations that when i approached the bushes directly next to the spot u need to jump to do the tree hop to the rooftop, when the cinematic ended i was no longer in those bushes. instead i was in the bushes in the immediate vicinity of the redcoats up top with the patrol marching by. ...so now that attempt is over, wtf is wrong with this game? does it even matter if i fully sync? is there a difference? are all ubisoft titles like this? its really turning me off

..end of rant

jlauda
01-03-2013, 02:52 AM
do moderators monitor the forums? i shouldnt expect a response should i?

jlauda
01-03-2013, 03:58 AM
now it is switching the bushes that i am hiding in during the cutscene at johnsons house for the hostile negotiations mission. i start the cutscene in bushes right next to where u need to jump in the trees to get on the roof, but when the cutscene ends i am in bushes surrounded by the redcoats and patrol. after i wait for patrol to pass it doesnt matter how perfectly i approach the house and take out johnson, the guards always kill someone and sometimes after the johnson death cutscene. why is this game so screwed up?

jlauda
01-03-2013, 04:22 AM
i figured out how to bypass the hostile negotiations bug. have to sit through the cutscenes instead of skipping. gonna try not skipping cutscene on tea party and see if that helps. pretty lame that i have to sit through the unsynced audio obnoxiousness that is part of every cutscene for every single attempt. very lame ubisoft

jlauda
01-03-2013, 07:57 AM
tea party still doesnt work even with watching the cutscenes. cant wait for the pc version of this game that includes full sync capabilities. actually i can wait, i will wait forever. and im done with ubisoft, just another poorly designed game. shouldnt have wasted my money and i wont in the future