PDA

View Full Version : The Alternative path - Ratonhaketon path alternative path.

avk111
01-02-2013, 10:45 AM
Hey guys,

ok this question might be answered with a different opinions and the only way to surely know is through the upcoming DLC , but what do you guys think would have happened if Ratenhaketon stayed in the village ? Will the world be bought to ruins ? Will the village still standing there ?

Thanks guys

Assassin_M
01-02-2013, 11:09 AM
I believe if Connor remained in his Village....the DLC would`v happened:p

Alright seriously, It`s more of a thought about what the Templar Order was planning. How it would`v gone had they succeeded in said plan. We can all agree that Juno was lying and the templars never really wanted to burn Connor`s village. I assume Johnson was to buy their land and keep them safe from the conflict that Haytham and Lee were about to start in Boston. The war would erupt, Charles Lee was supposed to be given leadership of the infant country, Pitcairn was to start diplomacy and normalcy with Britain and thus the templars would have a firm grip on America`s future forever...I strongly believe that had the Templars succeeded, Connor`s people would`v had a much better fate.

avk111
01-02-2013, 03:18 PM
I believe if Connor remained in his Village....the DLC would`v happened:p

Alright seriously, It`s more of a thought about what the Templar Order was planning. How it would`v gone had they succeeded in said plan. We can all agree that Juno was lying and the templars never really wanted to burn Connor`s village. I assume Johnson was to buy their land and keep them safe from the conflict that Haytham and Lee were about to start in Boston. The war would erupt, Charles Lee was supposed to be given leadership of the infant country, Pitcairn was to start diplomacy and normalcy with Britain and thus the templars would have a firm grip on America`s future forever...I strongly believe that had the Templars succeeded, Connor`s people would`v had a much better fate.

Well in the sequence where Johnson was negotiating for the land , he did enforce the laws on the people, so as a first note we can say that it would ruled under buerocratic rulership. And anyone who defies that would come to death.

Second, some of the Templars were corrupted from within, biggest example is Charles Lee, when he held Connor to the tree , it wasn't really under the action that Connor had to kill Charles Lee, but it was under the eyes of that person, Charles's Lee who is also referred to as the Boiling water would have used a more dictatorship , though keeping the village safe, and in the event that the natives revolted he would willingly be ready to sacrifice thier life's to suport his dictatorship, provided that Haytham is not the in picture.

In terms of Haytham, well he believes in order without the need to dictate, that's the beautifull inner circle within him, he retains both the Templars method of doing things, and the goodness of the assassins, remind me of Anakins personality of retaining both the Seth and Jedi characteristics and mentality. None the less , I can't really say what would happen in the event that Haytham is present in those events.

To sum it up, it is really rather astounding that the writer bought the villages fate whether with the Templars or the assassins to ruins , it is a lost cause. What will only stand in the end is the notion as Connor puts it, better to die as a freeman than under the control of someone else.

AjinkyaParuleka
01-02-2013, 04:44 PM
You guys are probably correct but even if how hard the Templar tried The Patriots won the fight,but GW became the opposite of his true personality.He burned down the native land,probably vanquished the templar order.Then he became a tyrant.

pablo2977
01-03-2013, 12:06 AM
Not to mention the sanctuary would have been breached and Desmond wouldn't have been able to stop the apocalypse on deceber 21