PDA

View Full Version : stuck in game , can not advance my assassins

josh6135
01-02-2013, 06:05 AM
I have just completed the story missions and have 5 assassins unlocked on my team.

1) I have no clue how to unlock the other 1 assassin there are liberation missions when I go to them in Boston there is nothing to do or anyone to talk to

2) All available assasin mission in the other east coast states all say 0% chance of success of completing for my assassins? Meaning I have no missions available with a decent success rate for my assassins. Is calling thgem for fighting support enough to level them up? What am I missing?

3) I can craft things like a hats how do I make Conor wear the hat?

please help

YazX_
01-03-2013, 04:41 PM
1. you have to explore and unfog all areas in the map for them to appear. YES UBI MADE IT LIKE THIS and just viewpoints will not unfog missions. but guess you already know that because you have unfogged NY, i would recommend you check your logbook in the menu and see what type of mission you are missing in libation missions and also check the map , click on liberation icon at the top and will show you which area is not yet liberated, so explore there.

2. There is sth wrong, you can only assign max 3 assassin for each mission, so you got 5 now, have you done any mission before or its the first one you want to send your assassins to? and yes calling them into fights will level them up but beware as they might get injured if not experienced.

3. you can craft hats and stuff to sell them but no you cant craft things to wear, the only things you can craft to use are categorized in special items in crafting menu.