PDA

View Full Version : Original Gamer Trophy is stupid to be in the game

CHAOS__INFERNO
01-02-2013, 05:44 AM
I enjoy getting my Platinum trophy on my games but this trophy should not be in the game. It's stupid to have a trophy in a mini game when your playing against an AI. UBI that was stupid of you!!! The fact that this game itself will take 50+ hours to complete. There is not a reason to spend hours on a mini game for a trophy. Maybe to unlock a character online but not a trophy. I've spent the last 2 hours trying to beat nine man morris. You get to the final 3 pieces and the AI just stomps all over you. It's annoying!! If my controller didn't cost so much I might have thrown it 5-6 times already. There should be an update to rid this trophy. This is going to be the only stupid thing holding me back on my 100% completion platinum trophy.

Assassin_M
01-02-2013, 05:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaJpunOE5io

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io1UGVG2i7I

OmegaRomik
01-02-2013, 06:13 AM
I got all the trophys in the game and some of them after i passed the game and looked on youtube for guides. I do think it is dumb that its like theres one way to beat the computer though except in checkers.

montagemik
01-02-2013, 06:32 AM
I enjoy getting my Platinum trophy on my games but this trophy should not be in the game. It's stupid to have a trophy in a mini game when your playing against an AI. UBI that was stupid of you!!! The fact that this game itself will take 50+ hours to complete. There is not a reason to spend hours on a mini game for a trophy. Maybe to unlock a character online but not a trophy. I've spent the last 2 hours trying to beat nine man morris. You get to the final 3 pieces and the AI just stomps all over you. It's annoying!! If my controller didn't cost so much I might have thrown it 5-6 times already. There should be an update to rid this trophy. This is going to be the only stupid thing holding me back on my 100% completion platinum trophy.

And what exactly would happen to everybody who already got this trophy -
Would your requested update erase it from our trophy lists after WE put the effort in & accomplished it ?? :rolleyes:

I'm sorry you're having a hard time with it - If it makes you feel better , You can Tweet/twitter MR A . Hutchinson @ Ubisoft = HE thought giving the minigames Super AI would be FUNNY because HE really loves board games.

I SUCK @ Board games - but even i managed this trophy eventually (without any Guides ) it just takes time to learn the correct strategy for Morris.

The harder the challenge - the greater the victory
(Although i would've liked the opportunity to Ram my Knife through Olivers hand when i finally beat him at 9 men morris. "I Do Not like to Lose" )