PDA

View Full Version : Altair Vs Connor

Death_Aflame
01-02-2013, 04:25 AM
Okay, so in my Opinion, Alta´r wins. Not in combat wise, but in skill. Look at AC:R, Ezio was an old man and Alta´r was still young, yet they were equally skilled, meaning Alta´r wins, due to the fact when he got older, his skill would of surpassed Connor, and as we all know, Ezio is better than Connor.

Voice acting:

Alta´r shows emotion in his voice, as seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvt-oAZ8JP8

Connor shows no emotion in his voice, as seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26hX3THyNn0

And if you don't think Ezio's better than Connor, watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4QyiBLfzbE

What do you think? Alta´r or Connor?

Assassin_M
01-02-2013, 04:35 AM
Connor > Altair > Ezio (Pre ACR)

A poll would`v been nice...

Skill is not something to be measured. Each game used advancing gameplay technologies. It`s unfair to compare the outdated AC I with ACR....\

Also, Connor does not show emotion ?? L.............O.................L and you bring the video where he shows MOST emotion ??? xD

"GIVE ME LEEE !!!" Wow, mate...I`m speechless...That`s more emotion than Altair throughout his entire life...

Jexx21
01-02-2013, 04:38 AM
If Altair fought Connor they would both kill each other.

Death_Aflame
01-02-2013, 04:43 AM
Connor > Altair > Ezio (Pre ACR)

A poll would`v been nice...

Skill is not something to be measured. Each game used advancing gameplay technologies. It`s unfair to compare the outdated AC I with ACR....\

Also, Connor does not show emotion ?? L.............O.................L and you bring the video where he shows MOST emotion ??? xD

"GIVE ME LEEE !!!" Wow, mate...I`m speechless...That`s more emotion than Altair throughout his entire life...

I put both of the videos where they both show the most emotion.

Connor's emotion is non-existent, at least to me.

Listen to Alta´r's voice, then listen to Connor's.

Alta´r's has more depth, where you're able to sense the emotion.

Connor's is like: " GIVE ME LEE! " in the most unconvincing tone.

You can tell Alta´r actually means what he says.

Assassin_M
01-02-2013, 04:46 AM
I put both of the videos where they both show the most emotion.

Connor's emotion is non-existent, at least to me.

Listen to Alta´r's voice, then listen to Connor's.

Alta´r's has more depth, where you're able to sense the emotion.

Connor's is like: " GIVE ME LEE! " in the most unconvincing tone.

You can tell Alta´r actually means what he says.
Yes...Say that it`s your Opinion. not a blunt fact "Connor shows no emotion" because he does. you felt it`s "non-existent" fine...of course.

for me, both VAs did an excellent job and I felt each`s very well..

Jexx21
I think Nikolai sounded like he had the most emotion.

Assassin_M
+1

Made my day

IronEagl3
01-02-2013, 04:47 AM
Yeah like M said, you can't compare skill. To be fair, they were all equal in that. But I think Altair was the greatest.

1. Altair gave rebirth to the brotherhood, became a master assassin at such a young age, traveled throughout the middle east, killing 9 targets within the span of 3 months, fought armies of Crusader Knights, and beat the father of all Assassins; Al-Mualim

2. Connor had the most tragic story of them all. He pretty much became a master Assassin at a young age as well, planning attacks at forts along with Assassinations. He got his *** whooped by Haytham (remember he's had decades of experience, and we've all played as him, we know how good he is), but still was able to kill him. He also fought not only for his village, but to rid of the Templars

3. Ezio was an arrogant playboy, who in the beginning only fought for revenge. Took him until Brotherhood to become Master Assassin, and another 20 years to become Grand. He assassinated probably the most people, traveled around Europe and parts of the middle east, climbed the tallest tower of Florence at the age of 12, and still got women when he was 52.

That's my order.

Death_Aflame
01-02-2013, 04:52 AM
Yes...Say that it`s your Opinion. not a blunt fact "Connor shows no emotion" because he does. you felt it`s "non-existent" fine...of course.

for me, both VAs did an excellent job and I felt each`s very well..

Alta´r's VA still showed more emotion. Yeah, both VA's were good, but Connor's was the most poor in my opinion.

Connor's killed his best friend, father and watched his mother die, yet he doesn't show any emotion on when he talks. The child Connor's VA did an Excellent job though and portraying emotions.

Look at how Connor acts, then at how Alta´r acts. Connor's just a wannabe Alta´r..

Assassin_M
01-02-2013, 04:54 AM
Alta´r's VA still showed more emotion. Yeah, both VA's were good, but Connor's was the most poor in my opinion.

Connor's killed his best friend, father and watched his mother die, yet he doesn't show any emotion on when he talks. The child Connor's VA did an Excellent job though and portraying emotions.

Look at how Connor acts, then at how Alta´r acts. Connor's just a wannabe Alta´r..
Uhhh My Opinion. Thank You..Keep yours and talk of it as an Opinion, not fact...I thought this was an Opinion thread, not a preach and convince one..

Connor was better than Altair for me...

Death_Aflame
01-02-2013, 05:01 AM
Uhhh My Opinion. Thank You..Keep yours and talk of it as an Opinion, not fact...I thought this was an Opinion thread, not a preach and convince one..

Connor was better than Altair for me...

Fair enough.

The story for AC III was by far, in my opinion, the worst. There are so many missions I had the displeasure of playing, while in all of the other Assassin's Creed games, I loved every sequence, mission by mission. Does anyone else think the same?

Death_Aflame
01-02-2013, 05:15 AM

Oh yeah dude, here's the other reason why I have the same signature as you. I saw it on this video (at the very end):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62FPA7ObKQM

TrueAssassin77
01-02-2013, 07:02 AM
You are a horrible debater... this is the most biased thread i've seen. You say altair has better voice actor, then pick baised vids to display your point. why pick that scene if there are other better ones? Ezio's trailer? but not Connors? this is completely one sided. If you wanna make a point you have to be fair. otehrwise people will just think you are stupid fangirl/

montagemik
01-02-2013, 07:21 AM
My character preferance

AC 1 Altair ..................Efficient / skilled / direct
AC 3 Connor .............. Skilled / most Human & relatable assassin so far for me. (i can understand why he is how he is.)
AC R Ezio ........... Skilled / Brutal / Wise & finally humbled
(Then ACB & AC 2 Ezio , skilled , arrogant S.O.B)

Just my own opinion on these guys.

Death_Aflame
01-02-2013, 08:54 AM
You are a horrible debater... this is the most biased thread i've seen. You say altair has better voice actor, then pick baised vids to display your point. why pick that scene if there are other better ones? Ezio's trailer? but not Connors? this is completely one sided. If you wanna make a point you have to be fair. otehrwise people will just think you are stupid fangirl/

I put both of their trailers in, they're in the same video...

TrueAssassin77
01-02-2013, 09:57 AM
I put both of their trailers in, they're in the same video...

my issue was more with the VA opinion. but OPPS your right. I just noticed the trailers.

Death_Aflame
01-03-2013, 03:45 AM
my issue was more with the VA opinion. but OPPS your right. I just noticed the trailers.

If they included this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H6d79JHh3cU

Then Connor's VA would be better, but just by a small part.