PDA

View Full Version : What's the point of the inns?

the_atm
01-01-2013, 11:05 PM
I know that you can play games there, but I'm in an inn now and at the bar there is a hide spot... connor puts leans on it and keeps checking over his shoulders but what's the point? I can think of one mission were you fight in an inn and ever since then i've never seen anyone to fight in the inns...

any ideas guys? I love the inns they are lively but pointless it seems.

Sushiglutton
01-01-2013, 11:20 PM
Not really sure what to say lol. I mean what's the point of any enviroment in the game? In the inns you can play games and chat with your recruits. And ofc they add a bit of atmosphere to the game. What do you think they should be about :)?

montagemik
01-01-2013, 11:26 PM
Well , after the Haytham barfight i thought you'd occassionally come across soldiers drinking in their who might pick random drunken fights - Just something to do i suppose.

The minigames are CRAP , I don't play console games to play Board games myself.

the_atm
01-02-2013, 12:26 AM
well I guess the more specific quesion would be "what's the point of the hide spot within the inn"

LoyalACFan
01-02-2013, 12:30 AM
well I guess the more specific quesion would be "what's the point of the hide spot within the inn"

I think it was just for that one specific Haytham memory where you eavesdrop on Braddock's guys.