PDA

View Full Version : Assassin`s Creed 4 News & Rumours (SPOILERS)

DELTA Kristian
01-01-2013, 08:02 PM
Hey guys,here i will post my biggest lead on the AC4 Universe ( I did not make this video ) and some people should feel free to post (not all of this info is collected by me but from other forum members and sites! )

Information:

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlKhXbTFKE8&list=LLera-1yn7wZKj1rg0CueQMA&feature=mh_lolz - Credits go to fmirza95

Desmond and the Shard of Eden : *Spoiler* Desmond and the Shard of Eden

*SPOILER* So in the time Desmond is still alive, he relives Connor's memories and finds the Shard of Eden. The Shard of Eden protects from harm, invisible shield and so on...
More info here : http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Shards_of_Eden
So through the bleeding effect, the effects of the Shard were transported onto Desmond. So I say 100% that he is alive. The shard protected him. I know he is not coming back in AC4 but just to share my opinion

P.S.: Juno explaining the shard 1:19 MIN; VIDEO LINK :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EO52BjHdqU&feature=player_embedded - credits evil9494

Assassin`s Creed 4 & 3 Explanation by me: Remember all that long story with Clay (Subject 16)? Well his arms glowing and Desmond bla bla bla. So you see Desmond touched the ORB/PEDESTAL to prevent the WORLD from the SOLAR FLARE. He did,but freed Juno,wich wanted to enslave HUMANITY. Desmond used his right arm - his right arm glowed in the ending of AC : Revelations and sometimes in AC3. So could he have just collapsed like in Brotherhood and survive it or he is dead? I suggest he will wake up AGAIN in AC4 and continue his journey and everything. He will probably be in 2013 (PRESENT AGAIN- 21/12/12 was the date he did it. Anybody saw that the archives databases are down after that day ever since? Seems like it has something to do with AC4. Also Juno seems very mad. Could it be that will Desmond team up with the rest of the asssassins to SAFE HUMANITY? Maybe even the war with the Templars is gonna end finally? Nothing is sure till AC4/another sequel. You with me?

Vex_Assassin
01-01-2013, 08:08 PM
How could the power of the Shard be transferred to Desmond? It's like saying he can use the powers of the Apple without wielding it because Altair and Ezio used them ...

DELTA Kristian
01-01-2013, 08:22 PM
How could the power of the Shard be transferred to Desmond? It's like saying he can use the powers of the Apple without wielding it because Altair and Ezio used them ...

Well,it wasnt by me but its not impossible to be so. The video is very usefull.

dAnNyKiLlZ
01-01-2013, 10:15 PM
Assuming the theory in the video is at least partially correct, perhaps that is why Desmond chose to free Juno. He might have realized that he would survive after touching the orb and would be able to come back and help.

ze_topazio
01-01-2013, 10:32 PM
The bleeding effect lets Desmond learn skills from his ancestors, if one of his ancestors knew how to dance the flamenco then Desmond can learn how to dance the flamenco, the Shard of Eden is not a skill, is a freaking object, i don't think i need to explain why that theory is absurd.

montagemik
01-01-2013, 10:36 PM
I reckon if Desmond appears in any other AC game it's either through 'Erudito' hacking his ancestors memmory line OR he's now the equivalent of Subject 16 / digital ghost within the Animus or 1st Civ technology.

Personally , i hope he transfered into the 1st Civ tech & could now guide the others as Juno/Minerva did using hologram projection.
He may play a role in the modern day sections of future games but i hope only as holographic guide.

I think the DNA archives going down on 12-21-12 is likely Juno accessing Abstergo archives learning everything Abstergo has been doing in the last few thousand years.
Or perhaps she's hacking their entertainment network to use Abstergo tech to control most of humanity - That was Abstergos agenda anyway.

DELTA Kristian
01-03-2013, 11:12 AM
I reckon if Desmond appears in any other AC game it's either through 'Erudito' hacking his ancestors memmory line OR he's now the equivalent of Subject 16 / digital ghost within the Animus or 1st Civ technology.

Personally , i hope he transfered into the 1st Civ tech & could now guide the others as Juno/Minerva did using hologram projection.
He may play a role in the modern day sections of future games but i hope only as holographic guide.

I think the DNA archives going down on 12-21-12 is likely Juno accessing Abstergo archives learning everything Abstergo has been doing in the last few thousand years.
Or perhaps she's hacking their entertainment network to use Abstergo tech to control most of humanity - That was Abstergos agenda anyway.

Not impossible also...

YuurHeen
01-03-2013, 11:43 AM
Again the first video fails. not only because he fails to understand that if you are descended from eve you already descended from adam, or that you dont have to be femaile to relive female ancestors and male to relive male ancestors but also because desmonds story is over already. deal with it. Time for a new person.

DELTA Kristian
01-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Again the first video fails. not only because he fails to understand that if you are descended from eve you already descended from adam, or that you dont have to be femaile to relive female ancestors and male to relive male ancestors but also because desmonds story is over already. deal with it. Time for a new person.

Only one way to find out. I ve placed RUMOURS and some interesting things... i will do so until,well we have another AC game. Sure it wont be in the near 3 months but probably in time...

DELTA Kristian
01-03-2013, 11:55 AM
In a short variat Desmond`s story:

"In a few short months my life changed forever. I know my easiest days are behind me, but I don't want them back – not now. My name is Desmond Miles, and I am an Assassin. I am an Assassin."
―Desmond reflecting on his past, in the Black Room.[src]

Desmond Miles
Desmondspng.png
Biographical information
Born

13 March 1987[1]
"The Farm," Black Hills, South Dakota, United States
Died

21 December 2012 (aged 25)
Grand Temple, Turin, New York, United States
Political information
Affiliations

Assassins
Real-world information
Appears in

Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Assassin's Creed III
Voice actor

Nolan North

Desmond Miles (1987 – 2012) was a member of the Assassin Order and a descendant of numerous familial lines that had sworn an allegiance to the Assassins; including individuals such as Aquilus, Altaďr Ibn-La'Ahad, Ezio Auditore da Firenze and Ratonhnhaké:ton.

By age 16, Desmond became tired of living in hiding and aspired to pursue his own dreams. Using the minimal training of Assassin skills he had obtained from his father, William Miles, Desmond fled from the Assassin compound he had grown up in and managed to travel from South Dakota to New York City, where he found employment as a bartender in the Bad Weather nightclub.

In September 2012, Desmond was kidnapped and incarcerated at Abstergo Industries, a Templar organization, and forced into a machine called the Animus to relive the genetic memories of his ancestor, Altaďr Ibn-La'Ahad. It was Abstergo's aim to acquire a map that detailed many "Pieces of Eden" spread across the Earth, which Desmond was reluctantly successful in doing. Following this, he managed to escape Abstergo with the help of Lucy Stillman, an undercover Assassin, and joined an Assassin cell in Italy, which consisted of herself, Shaun Hastings and Rebecca Crane. Utilizing an upgraded Animus of Rebecca's construction, Desmond relived the memories of Ezio Auditore da Firenze, in order to improve upon his newly obtained skills. They found another assassin called Connor Kenway (Ratonhnhaké:ton)

Info about Connor/ Ratonhnhake`:ton :

"In the name of liberty, I will fight the enemy regardless of their allegiance. While men of courage write history of this day, the future of our land depends on those who are truly free."
―Ratonhnhaké:ton[src]

Ratonhnhaké:ton
ACAnniversary-Connor Render.png
Biographical information
Born

British America
Political information
Affiliations

Kanien'kehá:ka
Assassins
Continental Army
Real-world information
Appears in

Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed: Forsaken
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
Voice actor

Noah Watts

Ratonhnhaké:ton (1756 - unknown), known by the adopted name of Connor, was a Native American Assassin of the Kanien'kehá:ka during the American Revolutionary War. He was also an ancestor of Desmond Miles.
Contents
[show]
Biography
Early life

"On this land, I am torn. Part of me wants to fight and repel all outsiders. The other part of me is the outsider."
―Ratonhnhaké:ton reflecting on his parentage[src]

Ratonhnhaké:ton with his mother.
Vatsa1708Added by Vatsa1708

Born to Haytham Kenway and Kaniehtí:io, Ratonhnhaké:ton was raised among his mother's village in Kanatahséton. His childhood was spent in the company of the other children in his village, including Kanen'tó:kon, whom he remained close friends with into his later life. When Ratonhnhaké:ton was five, he was assaulted by several members of the Templar Order, who were seeking the Precursor site rumored to be near Kanatahséton. He demanded to know the name of the leader of the group, and Charles Lee answered him, amused why he wanted to know. Ratonhnhaké:ton promised that he would find him, but the Templar only brushed off his statement.

Ratonhnhaké:ton's life was spared, though he was knocked unconscious, and woke to find his village in flames; an attack that he mistakenly assumed that Lee and his Templar brethren had been responsible for. The event took Ratonhnhaké:ton's mother from him, and would later prompt him to seek justice for his people and fight tyranny wherever he saw it.[1]
Joining the Assassins

"The others in the village - they thought this was something I wanted. Something I chose to do. But it never felt that way to me. No, it was not a choice. It was an obligation."
―Ratonhnhaké:ton, on seeking the Assassins[src].

DELTA Kristian
01-03-2013, 12:03 PM
Found this on N4G maybe its true?
Assassin's Creed Movie Confirmed for 2013

Not long ago, we received a press release confirming that Ubisoft is working closely with New Regency for the development of the much-anticipated Assassin's Creed movie. At the time, the release date and many other crucial details were kept secret. However, something leaked out. (Assassin's Creed, Industry, PC, PS3, Ubisoft, Wii U, Xbox 360).

DELTA Kristian
01-03-2013, 12:07 PM
If there is any kind of spam please PM me so i can remove it / cut it.

DELTA Kristian
01-04-2013, 09:20 PM
Found by LighRey first on the AC Community,atleast the forums. Team up so we can get info on AC4! http://acinitiates.com/ you can log with you Uplay profile.

iArfal
01-06-2013, 01:09 AM
You guys forgot about the Pivots story and the animus hack.
The voice (probably Erudito) shouts something about Vegas. Now I don't know what they've found in the animus that would make them go to Las Vegas but think about it. What could they have found?

And you can't just get rid of Desmond, it would be a great waste of time, remember all the time wasted for training in AC2? All that simply gone? I don't think ubisoft would allow such a waste for nothing.

SaintPerkele
01-06-2013, 02:18 AM
The voice (probably Erudito) shouts something about Vegas. Now I don't know what they've found in the animus that would make them go to Las Vegas but think about it. What could they have found.
"Vegas, Baby!" is just a phrase to express extreme happiness, especially when you succeed in doing/win something. I don't know why people keep interpreting every little bit that clearly has no deeper meaning at all..

iArfal
01-06-2013, 06:08 PM
"Vegas, Baby!" is just a phrase to express extreme happiness, especially when you succeed in doing/win something. I don't know why people keep interpreting every little bit that clearly has no deeper meaning at all..

Whatever it means, what did he find that gave him "Extreme happiness" ? Probably something to do with the next AC

SaintPerkele
01-06-2013, 09:33 PM
Whatever it means, what did he find that gave him "Extreme happiness" ? Probably something to do with the next AC
That for sure. He synched the Animus to the cloud which basically means that he extracted Desmond's DNA memories. Probably the developers' way of explaining why there will be another Connor game even with Desmond being dead.

DELTA Kristian
01-07-2013, 01:12 PM
The voice (probably Erudito) shouts something about Vegas. Now I don't know what they've found in the animus that would make them go to Las Vegas but think about it. What could they have found?

And you can't just get rid of Desmond, it would be a great waste of time, remember all the time wasted for training in AC2? All that simply gone? I don't think ubisoft would allow such a waste for nothing.

Makes sense

DELTA Kristian
01-07-2013, 01:14 PM
Connor game? No thanks. Again Indian the Assassin. Srsly bros?

Aphex_Tim
01-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Wow, why does everyone keep thinking that Desmond obtained the Shard's power through the bleeding effect. That' just plain stupid.
The bleeding effect is not that hard to understand right?

Ben.OldManCris
01-07-2013, 02:07 PM
It would be cool to make assassins creed 4 with connor traveling trough the world like a pirate
Or they can make one ribin hood game with assassins creed 3 parkour on the trees(on sherwood forest) with bow and arrow etc

DELTA Kristian
01-09-2013, 10:15 PM
It would be cool to make assassins creed 4 with connor traveling trough the world like a pirate
Or they can make one ribin hood game with assassins creed 3 parkour on the trees(on sherwood forest) with bow and arrow etc
Yea, go buy hunting games,dont ruin AC like AC3. That indian part...

DELTA Kristian
01-09-2013, 10:15 PM
New update! Website has been hacked by some fellow assasisns. I will post the messages i am able to encrypt!

About us
Research
Development
Media
Careers
Logout

PASSWORD CONFIRMED/ACCESS GRANTED/Abstergo_digital_mail

9:12PM, 09-01-2013

InboxServer
Abstergo Server
Inbox Folders

Inbox
Corporate Info
Employee_Section
Genetics Division
P.O.E. Research
Subject Acquisition
Legal

SenderSubjectDate

Jason Kent Happy New Year... 01-03-2011, 11:48AM
Warren Vidic FWD: 15... 12-14-2010, 14:00PM
S. Eye-Abstergo... 12-13-2010, 16:30PM
Erica Nichols FWD: Press Release... 12-13-2010, 11:30AM
Jason Kent FW: C Wing... 12-12-2010, 10:35AM
Caroline Grey FWD: Shaun Hasting... 12-10-2010, 18:05PM
Erica Nichols FWD: Animus Projec... 12-10-2010, 16:45PM
Caroline Grey FWD: Guy Fawkes... 12-10-2010, 10:53AM
Carson Kairns Missing Invoices... 11-29-2010, 9:17AM
Caroline Grey RE: Wikileaks... 11-28-2010, 13:30PM
Leonard Wong Meeting Request wi... 11-11-2010, 15:29PM
Abstergo Industries Insurance Evaluati... 11-07-2010, 14:30PM
Abstergo Industries Maintenance in Nor... 07-07-2010, 14:30PM
Jansen March Purchase orders... 06-27-2010, 11:49AM
Kyle Milton Game On?... 06-13-2010, 13:07PM

DELTA Kristian
01-09-2013, 10:17 PM
S.

Eye-Abstergo

December 13, 2010 16:30

To: Abstergo Industries

Associates at Abstergo Industries,

We are embarking on an exciting new research and development project that will bear fruit in as little as two years. A new technology has been discovered that will allow us to manufacture a satellite providing global coverage. Many of you have complained about the delays and breaks in communication through our current phone, internet and video-conferencing services, so this should solve all those problems.

Those who have been briefed privately on the specifics of the operation need not read on, but for employees who have not yet been updated, here is a link to the Eye-Abstergo satellite specs: www.abstergoindustries.com/eyeabstergo/satellite.html

With your help, we can continue to guide our projects safely into the future.

S.

DELTA Kristian
01-09-2013, 10:18 PM
The password for abstergo`s industries web : PFRDVJ5aLLg

SaintPerkele
01-09-2013, 11:27 PM
Yeah, well, see, that's pretty old actually. And the term "hacked" really does not apply here.

Serrachio
01-10-2013, 12:38 AM
Desmond having the Shard of Eden's effects was probably for gameplay reasons, since he comes across guards with guns at the Abstergo laboratory.

DELTA Kristian
01-10-2013, 01:52 PM
I doubt it...

DELTA Kristian
01-10-2013, 01:57 PM
Anybody found a way to unveal the secret in acintiates.com ? A.S.P? What is it?

AjinkyaParuleka
01-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Anybody found a way to unveal the secret in acintiates.com ? A.S.P? What is it?
There's something called assassincreed.wikia.com
Anyways the answer is Akeshic Satellite Plexus.And no I do not support this theory,there was a better video explaining this...that video sux.And its probably a glitch that shard's power are transported to Desmond

DELTA Kristian
01-10-2013, 02:14 PM
Thank you. I looked in the wiki coudlnt find it.

DELTA Kristian
01-10-2013, 02:15 PM
To: Desmond Miles
Date/Time: 9/22/2012 4:05 PM
Subject: Access
Make sure you stay in the loop.
GuyFawkes23
Snowmass 84
Juno57

Juno57 - So it has something to do with Juno? Seems more,these must be Codenames...

DELTA Kristian
01-10-2013, 02:23 PM
Even more mysteries,i got the word Solar,any other clues?

Message to be encrypted: SUNAMORSNAFNIEHTSANWONKSAWOHW

DELTA Kristian
01-10-2013, 02:25 PM
My decrypted ( not encrypted lol) EG@3?ADE@38@;7:FE3@IA@=E3IA:I
q

DELTA Kristian
01-10-2013, 07:04 PM
New ancestor - Giovanni Borgia?

Dosenwabe
01-10-2013, 07:15 PM
From: Erudito To: Desmond Miles Date/Time: 9/22/2012 4:05 PM Subject: Access Make sure you stay in the loop. GuyFawkes23 Snowmass 84 Juno57 Juno57 - So it has something to do with Juno? Seems more,these must be Codenames... ??? This is just an email from Brotherhood. These are the usernames from Shaun, Rebecca and Lucy. Think there's more behind? btw: Why did Lucy call herself Juno, as if she knew she would be killed by Juno in Junos Temple? Always wondered about this.

Dosenwabe
01-10-2013, 07:16 PM
New ancestor - Giovanni Borgia? No. Thank god no!

DELTA Kristian
01-10-2013, 07:23 PM
Just a wonder,its not impossible thought but without hoods and blades and stuff its gonna be very bad.

ToughGuy31
01-11-2013, 12:13 AM
But I hate the new person! :mad: Serously though, I agree, I wouldn't mind a new protagonist. I really wouldn't mind Desmond coming back either.

No. Thank god no!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=31g0YE61PLQ

DELTA Kristian
01-11-2013, 11:38 PM
Assassin`s Creed in China,Japan or something? Could be interesting.

Farioto
01-12-2013, 12:52 AM
Assassin`s Creed in China,Japan or something? Could be interesting.
I think there was http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Shao_Jun from the Assassin's Creed Embers story.

I really hope they take this into consideration because I really wouldn't mind kicking A$$ as some Chinese chick.

DELTA Kristian
01-17-2013, 03:46 PM
I think there was http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Shao_Jun from the Assassin's Creed Embers story.

I really hope they take this into consideration because I really wouldn't mind kicking A$$ as some Chinese chick.

Yea,i even own the movie. The AC3 Rope-Dart is by Shao Jun

Billybeans
02-13-2013, 08:18 AM
Whatever the next is about I will like it. But unlike 3 the assassin should Def have tech that is ahead of most all other ppl like all the other games. How about a hidden gun again but with caseless ammo so they can have a ton of ammo and make it full auto. Add a grapple gun and some kind of wing suit. Shard of Eden for bullet proofness and your the bad *** we always wanted that's how the modern way could work. To do a ancestor from the prohibition era would be cool.

kalam22
02-20-2013, 03:26 PM
They should bring lucy back

andreja110s
02-20-2013, 04:09 PM
FFS... Desmond and Lucy are both dead. DEAD, do you understand? Even Ubisoft confirmed it.

The Shard of Eden is an object which protects you, and it´s ability can´t be gotten by reliving your ancestor´s memories. It´s an object, not a skill.

Spider_Sith9
02-20-2013, 04:20 PM
Whatever the next is about I will like it. But unlike 3 the assassin should Def have tech that is ahead of most all other ppl like all the other games. How about a hidden gun again but with caseless ammo so they can have a ton of ammo and make it full auto. Add a grapple gun and some kind of wing suit. Shard of Eden for bullet proofness and your the bad *** we always wanted that's how the modern way could work. To do a ancestor from the prohibition era would be cool.
Grappling Hook and Wingsuits would be amazing. Maybe add a Motorcycle to the mix. Hood Up and Down options. Maybe more modern trainers (who wouldn't want to be trained by NY Jedi xD) and Celebs to replace Historical Figures for Modern Day. I would love to rescue and snuggle Lindsey Stirling! ^_^

MasterSimaYi
02-21-2013, 04:27 PM
How about a hidden gun again but with caseless ammo so they can have a ton of ammo and make it full auto. Add a grapple gun and some kind of wing suit. Shard of Eden for bullet proofness and your the bad *** we always wanted

I think you are playing the wrong games.

They should bring lucy back

Why?

d4st4n96
02-21-2013, 08:54 PM
EVERYBODY MUST DIE, right? :(
Altair, Ezio, Connor, Desmond....
And from what I remember, Ubi said ACIII is the last ARC in the AC story...

DELTA Kristian
03-19-2013, 11:33 AM
Confirmed :
Edward Kenway

Before AC3

Grandfather and father of Haytham (grandfather of Connor)

Pirates,sea free roam,over 50 new cities,forts,jungles and much more + underwater swimming,not just diving and you hide in the water.

DELTA Kristian
03-19-2013, 11:37 AM
Sorry guys i didnt post so long i was away! Now we got our selfs a new Assassin`s Creed Game-Black Flag!

DELTA Kristian
03-19-2013, 11:40 AM
Some stuff i borrowed from the wiki : Born: Unkown

Died: December 3, 1735 in London

Edward had a daughter named Jenny with his first wife, Caroline Scott. In 1725 Tessa and him bought a manor in Queen Anne's Square in London and had a son, Haytham. While charming and charismatic, his poor upbringing has forged a wreckless, selfish edge inside of him. Edward trained to become an assassin at a very young age. He also makes a small apperance in Assassin's Creed Forsaken. His hidden blade is adorned with a skull and bones, as is his belt. Many elements of his outfit, including his guns and armor, combine to form the series' iconic "A."

shobhit7777777
03-19-2013, 11:45 AM
Oh please...please Ubi...no more Desmond..I implore you..please

roostersrule2
03-19-2013, 11:52 AM
You Implore them? You Implore them? You always were one for fancy words.

shobhit7777777
03-19-2013, 12:18 PM
You Implore them? You Implore them? You always were one for fancy words.

I am Batman

roostersrule2
03-19-2013, 12:26 PM
I am BatmanBatman's my Idol.

pirate1802
03-19-2013, 12:29 PM

Agreed. And if the worst happens, I have my rotten swordfish ready.

DELTA Kristian
05-12-2013, 06:58 PM
No more Desmond... and lets hope Edward is better than Connor.

Assassin_M
05-12-2013, 07:01 PM
and lets hope Edward is better than Connor.
Connor was awesome

pacmanate
05-12-2013, 07:03 PM
Connor was awesome

*spits tea everywhere, then grabs sword, and starts shaving face whilst laughing uncontrollably*

Assassin_M
05-12-2013, 07:05 PM
*spits tea everywhere, then grabs sword, and starts shaving face whilst laughing uncontrollably*
I hope the next reaction is lethal...

Connor > Ezio

ze_topazio
05-12-2013, 07:08 PM
Connor was awesome

Not very entertaining though.

http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/series3/2z7exox.png

Assassin_M
05-12-2013, 07:09 PM
Not very entertaining though.

http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/series3/2z7exox.png
depends on what you mean by entertaining >_>

pacmanate
05-12-2013, 07:13 PM
I hope the next reaction is lethal...

Connor > Ezio

BAHahHHAHAAahbahaahaahaHFAHAHAHA

TinyTemplar
05-12-2013, 07:32 PM
I just hope that Edward is not Ezio's copy. I would like him to act more like Haytham. Or maybe someone else, but not Ezio.