PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Content

Monsieur_Chanka
01-01-2013, 04:20 PM
Hello, I recently bought both Assassin's Creed 2 and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on Steam (both Deluxe Editions). I went ahead and installed both games and when Uplay popped up they both asked me to input my Deluxe Edition Key which came with Steam. When I started both games however, I found out there was a button named 'Exclusive Content' and I proceeded to input my Deluxe Edition Key in both of the games. In both of these games they said the key was already in use, and this is where the questions appear: Does it mean I already have all the DLC installed the moment I verified the Deluxe Edition Key on Uplay? If so, what is this 'Exclusive Content' and how do you acess it? Where does it differ from the DLC I bought? I tried looking for solutions but I never understood the awnsers as every awnser was different from the previous, so I decided to ask my questions in this forum in hopes that I would get a more professional help. It's my first time playing the Assassin's Creed Series so I'm kinda new on these matters, I'd appreciate if anyone could give me a clear awnser to all my questions. Thanks in advance :)