PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III + Season Pass (quick question)

alf818
01-01-2013, 05:24 AM
According to Ubisoft's store page the Deluxe Edition includes four extra single player missions. I have AC III which was giving to me as a download code from a recent purchase. I assume the game is the standard edition, I have not used the code yet. Will the season pass hook me up with all the features of the digital deluxe version? For example, will I get the four digital deluxe missions plus all the other stuff?

Razrback16
01-01-2013, 05:39 AM
I would imagine you will be able to download them as DLC, although you might wait a bit. A lot of folks are reporting issues with sound once installing the DLC pack. Ubi needs to patch a lot of bugs.

alf818
01-01-2013, 07:16 AM
Thank you for the reply Razrback16

I kept digging and digging and I think I understand this mission thing. The Hidden Secrets DLC I guess only gives the buyer three missions. I read of these other four missions called the Benedict Arnold DLC where I'm guessing this is were the other four mission thing is coming from. This is where it gets more confusing. These were the exclusive PS3 missions but somehow you can play them on PC. I'm guessing Digital Deluxe is what gives you these mission but I'm curious if the season pass will hook me up with these as well or if they were patched into the game already.

Here is someone on Youtube showing they are in the PC version. He doesn't explain much and his description is weak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTL1aPP7qHE