PDA

View Full Version : So will they fix the Voice Audio Syncing in the next Game?

MohMurad
01-01-2013, 01:30 AM
If you don't know what I mean, then it's basically how, apart from in cut scenes, the sound of a person speaking isn't in time with when his mouth opens and closes. It's literally always like this when you're in an interactive conversation, or anytime someone speaks. They can't just forget about this after all the other games had pretty good voice audio syncing nearly every time.

On the 360 by the way.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 04:07 AM
That`s not to be "fixed" it`s not a glitch. That`s because these convos use the low res model and that model does not use the high res faces which include the advanced facial animation technology. GTA IV has that too..

MohMurad
01-01-2013, 06:47 PM
I didn't say this was a glitch, I just asked if they're gonna fix it... Also I don't know why it was good enough in the past games then (not sure about AC1).

ToughGuy31
01-02-2013, 06:53 AM
They better fix AC 3 first with a patch. I don't want to start the game only to have a guy talk to me without moving his mouth.

Assassin_M
01-02-2013, 07:01 AM
I didn't say this was a glitch, I just asked if they're gonna fix it... Also I don't know why it was good enough in the past games then (not sure about AC1).
Because in the past games, there was no high res or low res models. it was all using just one model. AC III`s world is so big that they have to use to low res model to have it operate properly and i`ll tell you what...I was trying some Conversations in AC III from a replay and I THINK they improved it...Have a look..mouths move so much better now

MohMurad
01-02-2013, 03:19 PM
Were they in cut scenes or interactive conversations? (Some of the interactive convos are cut scenes btw, but the ones where the camera doesn't change aren't.)

I think I finished all the interactive conversations, the last few ones were cut scenes anyway, but I'll try going to the Liberation Contracts in New York to see if there's still some more.