PDA

View Full Version : New Assassin`s Creed game [POLL]

DELTA Kristian
01-01-2013, 01:23 AM
Do you want one? Vote,comment with ideas!

Megas_Doux
01-01-2013, 01:34 AM
Yes!!!! But I prefer if ubisoft takes 2013 off.....

MohMurad
01-01-2013, 01:36 AM
No. But I voted yes!

TheSpong
01-01-2013, 02:03 AM
As a snapshot of my opinion right now, I voted no.

I think AC needs to be left alone for a few years, we've had a game a year for several years now and it's already earned the reputation of being a cash cow (which I agree with to some extent). I think it's time for Ubi to give it a rest now Desmond's story is done, they can spend time reinvigorating their other IPs like Prince of Persia, a game that would benefit from all the AC R&D. I'd welcome a new PoP with open arms. Besides, with the current gen, I think we've seen Ubi do pretty much all they can. AC3 danced on the fine line between brilliance and being a complete, technological disaster.

Gi1t
01-01-2013, 02:50 AM
Definitely not. They desperately need a break to work on other games. AC being an annual release will, as time goes by, hurt both AC itself and other games Ubisoft is working on. It's like when you're drawing or painting something; you need to take a break every now and then and return to your work with fresh eyes so you can really SEE what you're creating and not be blinded by what you assumed you were creating. Take some time off to just THINK about it. :)

@TheSpong: Yeah, their Prince of Persia stuff has been dropping off rapidly ever since they stopped working on the story they started (and then blatantly didn't finish) in 2008. Back then, they had a real plan for the future, but after they arbitrarily abandoned that path, they've barely done anything. They couldn't even bother to make a Sands of Time re-release on BOTH consoles. All they spit out was a cheaply ported PS3 pack that didn't even have any bug fixes in it. XD ANd Forgotten Sands only got a fraction of the development time a normal game would get and if the comments on the PoP forums are any indication it was almost as prone to bugs as AC3.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 04:05 AM
Yes....Not now, though.....I know I`m dreaming..It`ll never happen, we`re getting one next year

TrueAssassin77
01-01-2013, 04:20 AM
yes....not now, though.....i know i`m dreaming..it`ll never happen, we`re getting one next year

yes!!!

OmegaRomik
01-01-2013, 05:39 AM
I hope an awesome female lead is in it or else im going to have to re buy some Hideo Kojima games and more comic books of Captain Marvel.

pirate1802
01-01-2013, 08:37 AM
I voted yes but I'd love to see no AC for 2013

*slaps the part of brain that keeps wanting more AC*

SkiesSeven
01-01-2013, 09:35 AM
Ubisoft have around 18 studios. Of course I want them to continue the annual releases.

It's been a financial success for Ubisoft, and a joy for us gamers. People will keep complaining about annual releases because it reminds them of the situation with Call of Duty. But if AC3 proved anything, it's that even a game in development for 3 years can have glitches.

DELTA Kristian
01-01-2013, 11:02 AM
Ubisoft have around 18 studios. Of course I want them to continue the annual releases.

It's been a financial success for Ubisoft, and a joy for us gamers. People will keep complaining about annual releases because it reminds them of the situation with Call of Duty. But if AC3 proved anything, it's that even a game in development for 3 years can have glitches.

Every game has a bug,but maybe 2014? There is still time... they will end the sequel very badly if there isnt a continued story...

Sushiglutton
01-01-2013, 11:57 AM
Of course I want a new AC game! I want Ubi to finally nail the gameplay and get it right, it would be the best game ever.

SkiesSeven
01-01-2013, 12:09 PM
Every game has a bug,but maybe 2014? There is still time... they will end the sequel very badly if there isnt a continued story...

Although they haven't made it official, they're already working on the next AC title for 2013. Whether people say they want another so soon, or not. They have already planned the next setting (even before AC3 was released), and in my opinion that setting will be China.

Expect a more polished AnvilNext.

ArchonWays
01-01-2013, 12:49 PM
I actually prefer the annual release schedule that Ubi has adopted with this franchise. Most of the other games I play take years between sequels, and even then, they are sub-par (cough...ME 3). I tend to think that each protagonist gets better with sequels, also. Ezio was cool in AC2, but it was through ACB and ACR that he became such a badass. If they could do it with him, using annual releases, they could do it with Connor, and that would make for a great branch of the AC series, imo.

exkrima
01-01-2013, 01:27 PM
i really don't mind if they release yearly, but as long as the story is good, the gameplay is great, there are no glitches or bugs in missions, then i am happy with that, if they released a rushed game like revelation then might as well release a game next year than this year, for them to improve or optimize the game especially to pc users.

ze_topazio
01-01-2013, 04:06 PM
Why would we, members of the Ubisoft forum that attend the Assassin's Creed section, want a new Assassin's Creed game? what kind of question is that? we obviously want this series to die in hell and never hear about it again.

YuurHeen
01-01-2013, 04:36 PM
Everyone already knows that there will be next game.

AjinkyaParuleka
01-01-2013, 05:04 PM
The game's too interesting to be left like that,AC3.5a might be released in the end of 2013 but before that,wtb patch which optimizes PC better.

zzmorg82
01-01-2013, 06:14 PM
Of course there should be another AC game. Ubisoft would just lose sales and fans if they take a year off, even though it sounds like a good idea. :rolleyes:

DELTA Kristian
01-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Well,maybe in 2014? Still better than none.

AjinkyaParuleka
01-01-2013, 07:29 PM
I want the game in 2013 no way any ac fan can wait 2 years for a game with a story like dat.

AjinkyaParuleka
01-01-2013, 07:30 PM
srsly..why are caps disabled here lol.

MT4K
01-01-2013, 07:35 PM
I want the game in 2013 no way any ac fan can wait 2 years for a game with a story like dat.

Between AC1 and AC2 there was 2 years gap.

AC1 released 2007.
AC2 released 2009.

Regardless with how the story has added or changed since then. I suspect fans could handle a small break and i think many would welcome it. At least i would :p.

DELTA Kristian
01-01-2013, 07:37 PM
Everyone already knows that there will be next game.

There`s no proof. But i suggest you are right. I created this to let Ubisoft see we want one.

DELTA Kristian
01-01-2013, 07:41 PM
Hey guys,this amazing dude created a video that explains so much. I suggest you watch it. Very,very usefull - LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlKhXbTFKE8&list=LLera-1yn7wZKj1rg0CueQMA&feature=mh_lolz

LordWolv
01-01-2013, 07:51 PM
In 2014, indeed, I do. They don't have enough time to make one for next year.

DELTA Kristian
01-01-2013, 08:04 PM
In 2014, indeed, I do. They don't have enough time to make one for next year.

Nothing is sure,everything is patience. :) Can you just vote please? It isnt mean for 2013 but maybe for 2014 or whenever they wish...