PDA

View Full Version : Dissapointed

joseph55
12-31-2012, 11:09 PM
assassin creed 3 TOTALY SUCKS. I wasted $50.00 on this game. his fighting skills are VERY POOR . he had better fighting skills with #2 and revelations. and don't get me started on TRYING TO PICK A LOCK on those chests. when you do the demo, you can pick the lock. when it comes to picking them in, say Boston, FOR GET IT. I spent almost a half hour TRYING to open that stupid chest. finaly I decided to for get it. SO I deleted the game from my computer a gave away the game. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ASSASSINS CREED 3.

Tully__
01-01-2013, 02:51 AM
Moved from http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/191-General-Discussion

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 04:03 AM
Game hard game sucks..

Your Opinion is not of too much value..

You`re not disappointed....You sucks at the game...Yes...SUCKS

lunarrayne
01-01-2013, 07:01 AM
I have to say, I love the storyline, but I got the game on pc because i don't have a 360 anymore and was sorely disappointed. I've played and loved all of this game's predecessors and had minimal issues with each. With this game though, not only does it ONLY read 360 controllers when trying to use a controller, but the keyboard action commands might as well have just never been programmed in. The commands are EXTREMELY glitchy, rarely respond, and I think we're all tired of seeing our character leap off the roof when we're simply trying to edge around a corner. The anti-aliasing programming is also some of the worst i've ever seen in any game, and this is the only time i've had the issue with ubisoft. I've run the game on 5 different grades of gaming rig and every pc had the same issue. I am disgusted that they charged $50 for a game that is essentially half-a**ed for pc. While it works fine for the consoles, the pc version should be patched to fix all of these basic gameplay issues. In previous games, i'd never even had to replay it to get 100%, but with this game, the constant glitching is infuriating enough to make me stop playing altogether. Every one of the issues is a basic code conversion error that could have been fixed in literally 3-4 days' time if ubisoft really wanted to spend the time on it. If i'd wanted to play it with a 360 controller, i could have just kept my 360. Ubisoft, while i love your other projects, this one was a clear failure simply because of lazy code conversion. Clean it up and it'd be a wonderful game!

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 07:04 AM
not only does it ONLY read 360 controllers
Any PC game that supports controllers, only supports 360 Controllers...What the hell are you talking about ?? How is this exclusive to AC III ???

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 07:22 AM
Actually I've played Day Z with an PS3 controller numerous times. It isn't just restricted to the 360's controller.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 07:25 AM
Actually I've played Day Z with an PS3 controller numerous times. It isn't just restricted to the 360's controller.
I stand corrected...MOST PC games, then

pirate1802
01-01-2013, 07:58 AM
Picking a lock is easy as ****. Probably because I did them with Kb/m setup. Juts takes a few mouse moves and some clicks.

I'd agree with the optimization though. It has THE WORST PC optimization I've seen, maybe even beating GTA IV.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 08:00 AM
maybe even beating GTA IV.
:eek:

Oh my god....

pirate1802
01-01-2013, 08:12 AM
:eek:

Oh my god....

15 fps when you set foot in Boston as Haytham. Some people have it worse. Its famously called Boston Lag in my circle of friends. I used to get 25 fps in GTA IV.. :|

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 08:13 AM
15 fps when you set foot in Boston as Haytham. Some people have it worse. Its famously called Boston Lag in my circle of friends. I used to get 25 fps in GTA IV.. :|
I experienced GTA IV first hand, but.....Worse than GTA IV ?? That`s just...mad..How on earth did you bring yourself to finish the game ??

pirate1802
01-01-2013, 08:17 AM
I experienced GTA IV first hand, but.....Worse than GTA IV ?? That`s just...mad..How on earth did you bring yourself to finish the game ??

Overclocked my CPU and GPU.. that gave me a ~15 fps boost. Allowed me to finish the game.. But I had to run it a the lowest setting, everything looks like crap, people and buildings popping out of nowhere.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 08:20 AM
Overclocked my CPU and GPU.. that gave me a ~15 fps boost. Allowed me to finish the game.. But I had to run it a the lowest setting, everything looks like crap, people and buildings popping out of nowhere.
Oh God No....Hell No, You didn't...SAY IT AINT SO D:

I feel your pain, my friend...I absolutely do:(

zzmorg82
01-01-2013, 08:27 AM
See, this is why I play on gaming consoles, I couldn't deal with gaming on PC. I experienced that with the Sims 3... >_> :nonchalance:

pirate1802
01-01-2013, 08:34 AM
See, this is why I play on gaming consoles, I couldn't deal with gaming on PC. I experienced that with the Sims 3... >_> :nonchalance:

I'm planning to do the same. Forgive me master race.. I must forsake thee.. :(

AjinkyaParuleka
01-01-2013, 08:44 AM
Did some AMD tweaks to improve fps...lol this guy got mad because he couldn't pick any locks HAHAHJHAHA .
Pfft Connor's skill are deadlier and brutal than Ezi0.He needs to learn alot of things,and yeah you just waster 50 eu by giving the game away.suckstobeu

Jexx21
01-01-2013, 09:04 AM
It's not near as bad as Pirate makes it out to be.