PDA

View Full Version : About AC3 Notoriety

noentiendero
12-31-2012, 04:05 PM
One thing that I love from AC2 and AC Brotherhood is to have maximum notoriety level, walk around the city and see guards attacking me... also Auditore Cape was awesome.
But AC3 hasn't got something like Auditore Cape, and also doesn't saves notoriety leven when you exit the city, restart the game or make a Quick Move.
Will Ubisoft include something like Auditore Cape or something? Or maybe fix the "bug" of the notoriety that it erases??
:confused:

AjinkyaParuleka
12-31-2012, 04:59 PM
You would be in endless combat if you keep your notoriety to 3,Jagers and tough.This game doesn't needs cape,you got pivots for detections(Yeah,imagine Connor using his Assassin Outfit with a cape lol).I prefer using White and red combination of Assassin Outfit,looks pretty good.

Aphex_Tim
12-31-2012, 05:52 PM
One thing that I love from AC2 and AC Brotherhood is to have maximum notoriety level, walk around the city and see guards attacking me... also Auditore Cape was awesome.
But AC3 hasn't got something like Auditore Cape, and also doesn't saves notoriety leven when you exit the city, restart the game or make a Quick Move.
Will Ubisoft include something like Auditore Cape or something? Or maybe fix the "bug" of the notoriety that it erases??
:confused:

Why? Getting your notoriety to lvl 3 is pretty easy.

noentiendero
01-02-2013, 06:52 PM
I really don't mean about a cape, so some object to do a "auditore-cape" effect like, but not a Cape.

And yes, i know is so easy, but i prefeer to walk around the city and be attacked the first time, no to start the attack.

And about the pivots, do you mean that a pivot/cheat can full your notoriety?

LordWolv
01-02-2013, 07:11 PM
I really don't mean about a cape, so some object to do a "auditore-cape" effect like, but not a Cape.

And yes, i know is so easy, but i prefeer to walk around the city and be attacked the first time, no to start the attack.

And about the pivots, do you mean that a pivot/cheat can full your notoriety?
So you're asking for an auditore-cape system for the sole reason that you don't like starting fights yourself. Hm.

Not a brilliantly convincing argument you got there, son.