PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Issues? *Spoilers

MyElitism
12-31-2012, 03:32 AM
Hi all,

Want to preface this with the fact that there may be some spoilers in this thread.

I'm new to the AC series, and AC3 was my first time playing any AC game. Needless to say, I'm highly impressed, but I appear to be having some issues. I'm on what I'm fairly sure is the final sequence - I've killed Charles Lee and have received the key from the grave. I've entered into the cavern again, and talked to Juno three times. This is where I'm stuck. I haven't the slightest idea what to do. I've looked at guides, and it shows the players entering into the animus as Connor again. Shaun is telling me that I need to reenter the animus, but I'm not having any luck. The option to enter isn't there.

Can anyone offer any guidance?

Thanks!

Black_Widow9
12-31-2012, 03:39 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
Have you plugged in the Power Sources as Desmond? If you have and you have the key try walking to the door and putting the key in it as Desmond. Let us know if you still need help.

MyElitism
12-31-2012, 04:22 AM
I remember plugging in the one power source. It's the one that first triggers the dialogue with Juno, I believe. Excuse my ignorance, but when you say door, I'm assuming you mean the gigantic blue wall near Shaun? I'm not allowed any interaction with it.

MyElitism
12-31-2012, 04:27 AM
I've finally managed to find the location of the second power source. Thanks so much!

Assassin_M
12-31-2012, 05:19 AM
Your humbleness makes me so happy...I`m glad you managed to do this