PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 1 and 2

SirTangoGibus
12-31-2012, 12:16 AM
Hi guys! this might seem like a bad question...but should I play AC 2 and 1? I finished AC 3 today, and I loved it from start to finish (awesome job Ubisoft!) , and the story really got me hooked , I heard that they are better ( that sounds good) than AC 3... but I don't know if I'm going to enjoy the differences between gameplay etc.

kuled2012
12-31-2012, 12:23 AM
I think since you've been 'spoiled' with AC3's gameplay I don't think you'd enjoy AC1 as much but AC2 onwards are good.

TheHumanTowel
12-31-2012, 12:32 AM
You might find AC1 a bit tough to get through but if you enjoyed AC3's story then you should be able to get through it on the basis of it's great story and setting. Definitely play AC2, more similar gameplay to AC3 with just as good a story and setting.

exkrima
12-31-2012, 12:33 AM
I think since you've been 'spoiled' with AC3's gameplay I don't think you'd enjoy AC1 as much but AC2 onwards are good.

I agree, but for story and how it started you can play AC1, now if they can only remake AC1 with same style like AC3 that would be great! Altair in kid and teenage days awesome, even meet his dad Umar. but i guess they cover the small amount of it in ACR so i guess it will never happen.

IronEagl3
12-31-2012, 08:38 AM
Yes, play them. Despite how much I love AC1, it might seem a bit slower and believe it or not, the combat will get VERY hard once you get to the higher ranking guards. You gotta know when to stop a combo, and when to defend when going against Crusader knights.

SirTangoGibus
12-31-2012, 02:46 PM
Thanks guys! I will most certainly buy them !