PDA

View Full Version : I don't really like...

Death_Aflame
12-30-2012, 09:49 PM
Assassin's Creed III's Story.

I prefer the first game, the one featuring Altaïr.

Look at how many bugs every other game has, then look at Assassin's Creed I. There's absolutely none.

The only problem I have with Assassin's Creed I (After going back to it after all of this time) is the slow climbing. If the climbing was faster like AC III, I would be playing AC I all the time.

What I now wish was in AC I after playing the sequels:

- Faster climbing like Connor.

- Kill streaks.

- Being able to walk around during Eagle Vision.

- Being able to break someone's guard.

- Being able to fast travel anywhere at anytime, like AC III.

- Able to skip Investigations (to an extent, make them more interesting and easy to find instead of climbing Viewpoints to see them).

That's what I want in AC I, if Ubisoft gave us a patch with these things, AC I will be way better. In my honest opinion, no Assassin's Creed game will ever beat the experience of AC I.

What are your guys' thoughts on AC I?

ToughGuy31
12-30-2012, 09:56 PM
Yes

Death_Aflame
12-30-2012, 09:58 PM
Yes

Is that a 'Yes, I agree'?

OmegaRomik
12-30-2012, 10:14 PM
Is that the only problems that the others have? little cheaper gameplay and no bugs? gotta get the Ezio trilogy now!

i WiLL aM
12-30-2012, 10:15 PM
Is that a 'Yes, I agree'?
Yes.

In all seriousness, I never played AC1 normally. I only had a go on it a couple of times round my friend's house before I got an xbox, however when I see videos/pictures of it, it always brings back a weird nostalgic feeling that I never got playing AC2 or 3. It just seemed magic and unique when it came out, and I think I am eventually going to have to buy AC1 and make time to play it through fully.

Death_Aflame
12-30-2012, 10:34 PM
Is that the only problems that the others have? little cheaper gameplay and no bugs? gotta get the Ezio trilogy now!

I have all of Assassin's Creed franchise. I have:

Assassin's Creed.

Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines.

Assassin's Creed II

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Limited Edition.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Special Edition.

Assassin's Creed: Embers (Watched it).

Assassin's Creed: Liberation.

Assassin's Creed III, Freedom Edition.

I've also read the Russian Assassin's Comic.

I've watched, read and played every Assassin's Creed thing. Hell, I even bought an Ubisoft Hidden Blade and a Ubisoft Connor Tomahawk. I have an Altaïr costume (I had a friend make it out of real clothes, as well as some silk to make it realistic and easily maneuverable when wearing it. It's only for Halloween though, as most of the people in my barracks go as someone from Assassin's Creed, I was permanently designated Altaïr haha! I have the sword replica and knife replica (both knives). The Altaïr costume is an exact replica, and the hood stays up no matter what (unless you manually remove it. I also made a Hidden Blade out of metal, so it won't break and it has a locking mechanism, as well as a piece of strong string connected to a ring, which you were. The locking mechanism only stays active as long as your hand is away from the blade. I have a spring within it which, when I move my hand closer to the blade, it shoots straight back into place and locks.

Anyway, in my opinion AC I's story is ten times better than any others...

Sickull
12-31-2012, 12:22 AM
To me in comparison to the others AC1 is the worse one and all games have bugs and glitches come on now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNXIRhjGtEs&list=LLicN0dj2pR6yWougiBPzwjw
I think at the second city you go to in AC1 there is a guard on a wooden platform standing in front of a group of guards if you kill him...nothing will happen.

Jexx21
12-31-2012, 12:34 AM
I don't care what you think; you stole my signature.

exkrima
12-31-2012, 12:40 AM
somehow i agree, if they can remake AC1, but i guess they cover it in ACR, not all though, if you read the novel there are so many things to put in the game, i even want to see how he become an assassin in his teenage days the old/original ritual of the brotherhood. but it will not happen, i guess

Death_Aflame
12-31-2012, 01:19 AM
To me in comparison to the others AC1 is the worse one and all games have bugs and glitches come on now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNXIRhjGtEs&list=LLicN0dj2pR6yWougiBPzwjw
I think at the second city you go to in AC1 there is a guard on a wooden platform standing in front of a group of guards if you kill him...nothing will happen.

I've never had any glitches with it.

Death_Aflame
12-31-2012, 01:20 AM

I don't care what you think; get off of my forum, N00B.

xXMister_ManXx
12-31-2012, 01:26 AM
I don't care what you think; get off of my forum, N00B.

4000+ posts, senior member, and he's the noob?

Death_Aflame
12-31-2012, 01:28 AM
4000+ posts, senior member, and he's the noob?

Yes, a N00B at life. He has 4000+ posts because he has no life whatsoever.

ACfan443
12-31-2012, 01:37 AM
This signature thing is going to go on forever. @Death_aflame I think it would be sensible and appropriate if you changed yours, it's obvious you took it from him.

Death_Aflame
12-31-2012, 05:54 AM
This signature thing is going to go on forever. @Death_aflame I think it would be sensible and appropriate if you changed yours, it's obvious you took it from him.

But I didn't take it from him. My main reason for putting it on my signature is here:> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xudP8mWHHic > read the top comment.

Jexx21
12-31-2012, 06:37 AM
But I didn't take it from him. My main reason for putting it on my signature is here:> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xudP8mWHHic > read the top comment.

You could of told me that.

ACfan443
12-31-2012, 11:46 AM

Lol, you could've said that before, then there wouldn't have been all this arguing.

Aphex_Tim
12-31-2012, 11:50 AM

This again? Do you really have to bring it up in every single thread?
Sort it out via PM if it bothers you so much.

pacmanate
12-31-2012, 01:07 PM
In AC3 they made the mistake of only toggling eagle vision if you are still. WHAT THE **** IS UP WITH THAT?!

TheHumanTowel
12-31-2012, 01:26 PM
Yes, a N00B at life. He has 4000+ posts because he has no life whatsoever.
Wow someone who still stays noob. Are you a twelve year old who plays Call of Duty regularly? Because that would explain it. I bet you still say "epic win" and "fail" too.

pacmanate
12-31-2012, 03:45 PM
Wow someone who still stays noob. Are you a twelve year old who plays Call of Duty regularly? Because that would explain it. I bet you still say "epic win" and "fail" too.

The only people I call noobs these days are girls haha. But friends... in a joking way.

Jexx21
12-31-2012, 06:10 PM
This again? Do you really have to bring it up in every single thread?
Sort it out via PM if it bothers you so much.

Nah, it's too much fun to bring this up in public.

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 04:40 AM

Does it look like I'm a twelve year old? No.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 04:41 AM
Does it look like I'm a twelve year old? No.
Actually....Yes

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 04:44 AM
Actually....Yes

Well I'm not.

TrueAssassin77
01-01-2013, 04:48 AM
Well I'm not.

*muses thoughtfully*

nah. nope. Not buying it man.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 04:50 AM
Well I'm not.
Which is a bigger problem...

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 04:53 AM
*muses thoughtfully*

nah. nope. Not buying it man.

So? I have a job.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 04:54 AM
So? I have a job.
more proof that your 12...or insecure.

TrueAssassin77
01-01-2013, 04:56 AM
So? I have a job.

.. i find myself hoping your not an adult.

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 04:56 AM
more proof that your 12...or insecure.

If I was 12 or insecure, I wouldn't be in the job that I am.

TrueAssassin77
01-01-2013, 04:57 AM
If I was 12 or insecure, I wouldn't be in the job that I am.

Child labor is just wrong man... and illegal in alot of places too

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 05:03 AM
Child labor is just wrong man... and illegal in alot of places too

Yeah, I know it is. Only someone of a civvy mindset would call other people children. Do you have some kind of weird fetish about children? It seems like you do.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 05:05 AM
Yeah, I know it is. Only someone of a civvy mindset would call other people children. Do you have some kind of weird fetish about children? It seems like you do.
"Guilty as charged" -Charles Lee

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 05:09 AM
"Guilty as charged" -Charles Lee

No comment to that.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 05:10 AM
No comment to that.
You just did..

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 05:12 AM
You just did..

Good spotting, Sherlock. :nonchalance:

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 05:13 AM
Good spotting, Sherlock. :nonchalance:
My name is not Sherlock..

TrueAssassin77
01-01-2013, 05:15 AM
Im sherlock!!!!

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 05:16 AM
My name is not Sherlock..

It is now.

TrueAssassin77
01-01-2013, 05:19 AM
It is now.

are you his mother? do you have his birth certificate? are you his pimp?
NO! you have no right to change his name! you aren't even old enough to drive yet your arrogance is in abundance!

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 05:31 AM
It is now.
Just tried. Asked a lot of other people who matter more than you and i`m pretty sure it still isn't..

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 06:11 AM
are you his mother? do you have his birth certificate? are you his pimp?
NO! you have no right to change his name! you aren't even old enough to drive yet your arrogance is in abundance!

Yeah, I'm not old enough. Yet I'm constantly fighting to assist your country.

TrueAssassin77
01-01-2013, 06:14 AM

??? you know were i live???

pirate1802
01-01-2013, 06:18 AM
LOL fun thread.

Anyway, ontopic: I found AC1 to be the worst of the series..and I found AC III the best. :eek: That is not to say it is bad, it is just that other ACs are so much better than imo. Bugs and glitches never enter into my consideration of a good game. If they did, I'd have considered Fallout 3/NV the worst games I played. As it is, they are some of the best games I have the privilege of playing. As for AC1's story, while it was good and mystical.. it was one dimensional. You kill nine people and then your master betrays you. Its like a straight line from point A to B, not much side stuff there. This is where, again, other AC games especially AC III, excel.

All in all, AC1 was a good first game of the franchise, it showed what the series is capable of. The other AC games outshone it. Ofcourse all of it is just my opinion, I'm just sayin' what I thinkin'

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 06:24 AM
Now I know you`re not 12....just an Imbecile...

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 07:09 AM
LOL fun thread.

Anyway, ontopic: I found AC1 to be the worst of the series..and I found AC III the best. :eek: That is not to say it is bad, it is just that other ACs are so much better than imo. Bugs and glitches never enter into my consideration of a good game. If they did, I'd have considered Fallout 3/NV the worst games I played. As it is, they are some of the best games I have the privilege of playing. As for AC1's story, while it was good and mystical.. it was one dimensional. You kill nine people and then your master betrays you. Its like a straight line from point A to B, not much side stuff there. This is where, again, other AC games especially AC III, excel.

All in all, AC1 was a good first game of the franchise, it showed what the series is capable of. The other AC games outshone it. Ofcourse all of it is just my opinion, I'm just sayin' what I thinkin'

You have to realize that the other AC games are only better due to the upgraded engine, advanced combat system, side quests and faster climbing. If you were to implement these things into AC I, AC I would by far be the best. I'm thinking more along story terms.
AC III's story: Must kill Charles Lee.
AC I's story: Demoted to Novice. Kill four targets. Receive a list of nine Templars who need killed.Uncover an conspiracy as you assassinate every Templar. Confront Robert De Sable infront of King Richard. Kill Robert, return to Masyaf, find out your 'Mentor' has used the Apple Of Eden to control every one. Confront 'Mentor'. Kill 'Mentor' and uncover The Vault's location.

AC I's story is by far the best in my opinion.

??? you know were i live???

Clearly you live in America.

Now I know you`re not 12....just an Imbecile...

Considering how I have nine qualifications, yeah, I'm an imbecile.

TrueAssassin77
01-01-2013, 07:10 AM
You have to realize that the other AC games are only better due to the upgraded engine, advanced combat system, side quests and faster climbing. If you were to implement these things into AC I, AC I would by far be the best. I'm thinking more along story terms.
AC I's story: Demoted to Novice. Kill four targets. Receive a list of nine Templars who need killed.Uncover an conspiracy as you assassinate every Templar. Confront Robert De Sable infront of King Richard. Kill Robert, return to Masyaf, find out your 'Mentor' has used the Apple Of Eden to control every one. Confront 'Mentor'. Kill 'Mentor' and uncover The Vault's location.

AC I's story is by far the best.

Clearly you live in America.

Considering how I have nine qualifications, yeah, I'm an imbecile.

Yep. you are an imbecile if you honestly think AC3 is centered around killing charles lee

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 07:11 AM

AC I's story is by far the best.

Are you correcting his Opinion ??

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 07:14 AM
Yep. you are an imbecile if you honestly think AC3 is centered around killing charles lee

It literally is.

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 07:14 AM
Are you correcting his Opinion ??

No, I was simply telling him why I prefer AC I to AC III.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 07:15 AM
No, I was simply telling him why I prefer AC I to AC III.
didn't seem that way...but alright

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 07:19 AM

TrueAssassin77
01-01-2013, 07:21 AM
It literally is.

no. you are factually wrong. not even a matter of opinion.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 07:23 AM
no. you are factually wrong. not even a matter of opinion.
Mate, he`s 12...easy on him..will ya ?

TrueAssassin77
01-01-2013, 07:26 AM

You have to start early. otherwise they will grow up and be like justin bieber and rebecca black. gotta talk the arrogance out of them with logic and reason.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 07:28 AM
You have to start early. otherwise they will grow up and be like justin bieber and rebecca black. gotta talk the arrogance out of them with logic and reason.
I guess you`re right, but then he may grow up really sad and depressed you know ??

TrueAssassin77
01-01-2013, 07:35 AM
I guess you`re right, but then he may grow up really sad and depressed you know ??

deep down. im positive justin bieber and rebecca black are sad and depressed. Its really a matter of:
A). he grows sad and depressed
B). he grows sad and depressed on top of being a menace to society
C). he grows sad and depressed. yet he's constantly fighting to assist your country
D). All of the above

I'm trying to do the lesser of many evils

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 07:37 AM
deep down. im positive justin bieber and rebecca black are sad and depressed. Its really a matter of:
A). he grows sad and depressed
B). he grows sad and depressed on top of being a menace to society
C). he grows sad and depressed. yet he's constantly fighting to assist your country
D). All of the above

I'm trying to do the lesser of many evils
makes sense xD

itsamea-mario
01-01-2013, 07:40 AM
mate, he`s 12...easy on him..will ya ?

NO PAIN
NO WEAKNESS
NO MERCY!

fo sho yo.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 07:42 AM
NO PAIN
NO WEAKNESS
NO MERCY!

fo sho yo.
William miles.......GANGSTA STYLE

itsamea-mario
01-01-2013, 07:46 AM
Also you mentioned wanting to be able to break defense in AC1. You can, it's a skill you learn, i think you press A/X towards them, or something.

pirate1802
01-01-2013, 07:48 AM

When you put it that way.. Its more like:

AC III's story: Must travel to America as Haytham, uncover the precursor site, must recruit a team of six to do that. Recruit my team and search for the site. Meet my future wife in the process. Find the precursor site is a bust and settle down for the long game. Connor is born and his village is burned. Now must fight to protect my village. To do that, must kill Templar targets. Starts killing them, comes in contact with the Patriots, realize our goals align. keep killing. Meet my father who skews up my view of Assassins and Templars. We work together, (also I spend some jailtime in the mean time, foil an assassination attempt on Georgie) now I wish there was an alliance. Work together for a while, but things go south. End up killing my father. Vow to kill Lee and finish my mission. kill Lee and return to find the Pattriots having rewarded me by outing my people. I realize now that it will take time, that there is still things left to do.

AC I's demoted-to-novice is just a gameplay mechanic. You can't start a new game (and the first game of the franchise at that) as a jack of all trades already. It makes for a good story when you climb your way to the top and not already there.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 07:54 AM
When you put it that way.. Its more like:

AC III's story: Must travel to America as Haytham, uncover the precursor site, must recruit a team of six to do that. Recruit my team and search for the site. First contact with GW in the process. Find the precursor site is a bust and settle down for the long game. Connor is born and his village is burned. Now must fight to protect my village. To do that, must kill Templar targets. Starts killing them, comes in contact with the Patriots, realize our goals align. keep killing. Meet my father who skews up my view of Assassins and Templars. We work together, (also I spend some jailtime in the mean time, foil an assassination attempt on Georgie) now I wish there was an alliance. Work together for a while, but things go south. End up killing my father. Vow to kill Lee and finish my mission. kill Lee and return to find the Pattriots having rewarded me by outing my people. I realize now that it will take time, that there is still things left to do.

AC I's demoted-to-novice is just a gameplay mechanic. You can't start a new game (and the first game of the franchise at that) as a jack of all trades already. It makes for a good story when you climb your way to the top and not already there.
AC III`s story structure is just so varied..

I have to say, though...I love AC I`s story, but for me, AC III`s story is too better.

pirate1802
01-01-2013, 08:00 AM
Same here.. I never considered AC1's story bad. It just pales in comparison to AC III..

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 08:08 AM
Same here.. I never considered AC1's story bad. It just pales in comparison to AC III..
All of them really...

AC I had a very complex story and combined that with a Gritty and mysterious atmosphere and setting.
AC II had an EXTREMELY simple story. It had nothing interesting, but the beautiful setting, Music.
ACB.......A story for 12 years olds really combined with a bland setting that`s either too similar to it`s direct predecessor or too dull to fondly remember.
ACR had a somewhat more interesting story and a far more interesting Ezio given with another gorgeous setting.
AC III has the most interesting plotline....nuff said

OmegaRomik
01-01-2013, 08:12 AM
All of them really...

AC I had a very complex story and combined that with a Gritty and mysterious atmosphere and setting.
AC II had an EXTREMELY simple story. It had nothing interesting, but the beautiful setting, Music.
ACB.......A story for 12 years olds really combined with a bland setting that`s either too similar to it`s direct predecessor or too dull to fondly remember.
ACR had a somewhat more interesting story and a far more interesting Ezio given with another gorgeous setting.
AC III has the most interesting plotline....nuff said

the characters in AC3 made me go like "oh snap this game is awesome.".

AjinkyaParuleka
01-01-2013, 08:14 AM
ACIII>ACI cba explaining,oh yeah looks like Death_Flame started crying.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 08:15 AM
the characters in AC3 made me go like "oh snap this game is awesome.".
First time I actually EVER feel bad killing an Antagonist. Anytime I had to kill one of the people I recruited as Haytham I`d go "But...But...He`s my homie D:"

It was just so awesome..I was hooked up from the moment I started as Desmond till before the ending.. :|

pirate1802
01-01-2013, 08:19 AM

That's exactly how I felt about both the games lol

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 08:45 AM

If I was 12, I wouldn't be out in Afghanistan fighting to assist your country six months a year, sometimes even going through Christmas and New Year, not even to see my son and worrying I may not make it home to see his face, nor my wife's. So next time, think before you write, you disrespectful little *****.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 08:49 AM
If I was 12, I wouldn't be out in Afghanistan fighting to assist your country six months a year, sometimes even going through Christmas and New Year, not even to see my son and worrying I may not make it home to see his face, nor my wife's. So next time, think before you write, you disrespectful little *****.
When You do something "Good" You do it and throw it in the sea, not boast about it and demand respect on a gaming forum that did not ask what you do....

Did I ask for your help ?? I don't remember that. Quite frankly your "Help" is forced. did you ask those you "help" ? No. So kindly **** yourself...Look at you...Thinking you`re tough guy on the internet. You`re pathetic.

Jexx21
01-01-2013, 08:54 AM
Think about the people you're fighting for, those back home, or across the ocean. If this is how you treat those you serve, why are you fighting at all?

Fight for your family, but don't claim that YOU are fighting for us.

pirate1802
01-01-2013, 08:55 AM
*grabs popcorn*

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 08:55 AM
When You do something "Good" You do it and throw it in the sea, not boast about it and demand respect on a gaming forum that did not ask what you do....

Did I ask for your help ?? I don't remember that. Quite frankly your "Help" is forced. did you ask those you "help" ? No. So kindly **** yourself...Look at you...Thinking you`re tough guy on the internet. You`re pathetic.

Oh, I do that, but the fact you're claiming I'm twelve years old and we all know that twelve year olds are immature and do nothing good. I never 'demanded respect'. It's expected by civvies like you to respect people who will lay down their lives to keep your country free from terrorism. When did I ever state that I was a 'tough guy', I never. I'm pathetic? Listen to you, you're causing arguments over the internet. You know what I do now, and here you are, continuing to disrespect me, which, last time I checked, was illegal in your country.

TrueAssassin77
01-01-2013, 08:56 AM

If you're who they are sending over seas... no wonder the world hates america

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 08:56 AM
*grabs popcorn*
FiGHT WITH ME DAMM YOU D:

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 08:57 AM
Think about the people you're fighting for, those back home, or across the ocean. If this is how you treat those you serve, why are you fighting at all?

Fight for your family, but don't claim that YOU are fighting for us.

Is this how people like him treat people who are fighting and dying to protect?

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 08:57 AM
If you're who they are sending over seas... no wonder the world hates america

I'm not American. I'm Scottish.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 08:58 AM
Oh, I do that, but the fact you're claiming I'm twelve years old and we all know that twelve year olds are immature and do nothing good. I never 'demanded respect'. It's expected by civvies like you to respect people who will lay down their lives to keep your country free from terrorism. When did I ever state that I was a 'tough guy', I never. I'm pathetic? Listen to you, you're causing arguments over the internet. You know what I do now, and here you are, continuing to disrespect me, which, last time I checked, was illegal in your country.
Disrespect to other people`s beliefs not some whiny brat on the internet who thinks I should be grateful for doing something NO ONE EVER ASKED FOR..

You"expect" respect ?? did they teach that in your army ?? You`re not above anyone...Oh I`ll disrespect you....You hate it, tough Guy ??

Jexx21
01-01-2013, 08:58 AM
Those who don't respect what they're fighting for are worse than those who don't respect the ones fighting for them.

itsamea-mario
01-01-2013, 09:00 AM
I fight off aliens everyday, i'm saving the whole world. beat that.

TrueAssassin77
01-01-2013, 09:00 AM
I'm not American. I'm Scottish.

but you said you are fighting FOR us. that means whether we like it or not. YOU are representing america to the rest of the world. And if your internet shinanigans are anything to go by. "No wonder the world hates america,"

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 09:03 AM
Disrespect to other people`s beliefs not some whiny brat on the internet who thinks I should be grateful for doing something NO ONE EVER ASKED FOR..

You"expect" respect ?? did they teach that in your army ?? You`re not above anyone...Oh I`ll disrespect you....You hate it, tough Guy ??

You're country asked for it. Everyone expects respect. No, they taught us how to defend our / your country. I'm above you. Of course you will, due to your clear disrespect for anyone. No, I actually don't care how you treat me. The fact you're calling me twelve is just immature due to your inability to tell ages.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 09:04 AM
I`m above you
Ladies and gentlemen..........Our Hero

itsamea-mario
01-01-2013, 09:04 AM
come on guys, he's at least 13..

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 09:05 AM
come on guys, he's at least 13..
12 and a half

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 09:05 AM
Those who don't respect what they're fighting for are worse than those who don't respect the ones fighting for them.

I do respect fighting for America, just not ungrateful idiots like him. I'll fight and die between my American brothers, no matter what happens. American civvies are just the worst though, thinking they are better than everyone else, calling everyone they see on the internet names. Basically being an annoyance in general.

Gi1t
01-01-2013, 09:06 AM
*Reads beginning of thread.

*Skips to the end of the thread.

0__o 'The **** happened? XD

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 09:06 AM
American civvies are just the worst though, thinking they are better than everyone else, calling everyone they see on the internet names. Basically being an annoyance in general.
Hahahahahahahahahah OH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Ahhhh this is just so Ironic

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 09:07 AM
*Reads beginning of thread.

*Skips to the end of the thread.

0__o 'The **** happened? XD

Certain people began being idiots and immature.

Assassin_M
I began being an idiot and immature.
Fixed

TrueAssassin77
I do respect fighting for America, just not ungrateful idiots like him. I'll fight and die between my American brothers, no matter what happens. American civvies are just the worst though, thinking they are better than everyone else, calling everyone they see on the internet names. Basically being an annoyance in general.

your scottish -_-

Death_Aflame
Hahahahahahahahahah OH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Ahhhh this is just so Ironic

In what way is this ironic? I never began calling people names for no reason.

Jexx21
01-01-2013, 09:08 AM
You're country asked for it. Everyone expects respect. No, they taught us how to defend our / your country. I'm above you. Of course you will, due to your clear disrespect for anyone. No, I actually don't care how you treat me. The fact you're calling me twelve is just immature due to your inability to tell ages.

M is from Egypt.

And please, for the sake of Scotland and King Beowulf, learn the difference between 'you're' and 'your'.

Death_Aflame
your scottish -_-

And your point is? Is that you being racist now?

Assassin_M
In what way is this ironic? I never began calling people names for no reason.
O`course Not....SuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

itsamea-mario
Soldier boys who think they are better than everyone because they risk their lives fighting for some pointless cause in a conflict that can't be won for reasons they don't fully understand. I don't much approve of them.

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 09:09 AM
M is from Egypt.

And please, for the sake of Scotland and King Beowulf, learn the difference between 'you're' and 'your'.

It was a mistake.

Assassin_M
M is from Egypt.

Guess he didn't pass 2nd grade then

Death_Aflame
Soldier boys who think they are better than everyone because they risk their lives fighting for some pointless cause in a conflict that can't be won for reasons they don't fully understand. I don't much approve of them.

I do fully understand why we're in this war.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 09:10 AM
Then you fully acknowledge your stupidity

itsamea-mario
And your point is? Is that you being racist now?

Scottish isn't a race, as much as you'd like it to be.

TrueAssassin77

this...

Death_Aflame
Guess he didn't pass 2nd grade then

This is coming from someone who can't write 'second' instead of 2nd.

Jexx21
I do respect fighting for America, just not ungrateful idiots like him. I'll fight and die between my American brothers, no matter what happens. American civvies are just the worst though, thinking they are better than everyone else, calling everyone they see on the internet names.ically being an annoyance in general.

Hilariously enough, I'm the only American here.

itsamea-mario

Go on then.
Not the reason you're fighting, but the reason the war is there.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 09:11 AM
Learn the difference between your and you`re first xD

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 09:12 AM
Scottish isn't a race, as much as you'd like it to be.

Racism doesn't only count for race.

Racism includes: Nationality, Religious views and Skin color.

Death_Aflame
Learn the difference between your and you`re first xD

I can. It was a mistake, like you.

itsamea-mario

This coming from someone who writes "can't" instead of "cannot".

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 09:13 AM
Go on then.
Not the reason you're fighting, but the reason the war is there.

Because of 9/11, but mainly because of America wanting oil.

Jexx21
01-01-2013, 09:14 AM

Also, don't respect the fight. Respect those you serve, even if they don't respect you.

Death_Aflame
This coming from someone who writes "can't" instead of "cannot".

' Can't ' is shorter for 'cannot'. They can be used exactly in the same manner as each other.

itsamea-mario
Racism doesn't only count for race.

Racism includes: Nationality, Religious views and Skin color.

The dictionary says something quite different.

The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as...
Prejudice or discrimination directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief.

Assassin_M
I can. It was a mistake, like you.
I`m pretty I was not a mistake, friend.

Oh and the American Civvies you claim are the ones to raise themselves above others, are more humble..and are actually human beings. They`re so much better than your likes

Death_Aflame
Also, don't respect the fight. Respect those you serve, even if they don't respect you.

Yes, and I serve the Queen.

itsamea-mario
' Can't ' is shorter for 'cannot'. They can be used exactly in the same manner as each other.

Just as 2nd and second can.

TrueAssassin77
Hilariously enough, I'm the only American here.

? do you mean something coveted? im american too.
unless there was a deeper meaning to your post

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 09:15 AM
Yes go blow up a bunch of countries for oil YES..what an honorable cause....Seems legitimately fighting for me..MOAR OIL

Jexx21
01-01-2013, 09:15 AM
Then don't claim to fight for me.

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 09:16 AM
I`m pretty I was not a mistake, friend.

Oh and the American Civvies you claim are the ones to raise themselves above others, are more humble..and are actually human beings. They`re so much better than your likes

*Oh, and the American civvies you claim are the ones to raise above other, are more humble and are actual human beings. They're so much better than you likes.

No, they're not.

itsamea-mario

So you acknowledge you're fighting not for a country, but for the oil companies?

Jexx21
? do you mean something coveted? im american too.
unless there was a deeper meaning to your post
Oh, thought you were European.

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 09:17 AM
Just as 2nd and second can.

Incorrect.

Assassin_M
No, they're not.
what a 12 year old xD

Death_Aflame
So you acknowledge you're fighting not for a country, but for the oil companies?

No, we are fighting for America, because they needed our help in the war for Afghanistan.

Assassin_M
There`s not one absurdity that you spared...you`v done it all

TrueAssassin77
01-01-2013, 09:19 AM
AFRICAN AMERICANS FTW!!!
(yes that;s me)

Jexx21
01-01-2013, 09:19 AM
Please don't claim to fight for us.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 09:20 AM
AFRICAN AMERICANS FTW!!!
(yes that;s me)
SEMITES ftw D:

itsamea-mario
No, we are fighting for America, because they needed our help in the war for Afghanistan.

For america, who are fighting to allow mining companies to get the oil, to allow oil companies to turn that oil into various forms of fuel and other hydrocarbons. Like some frigging government sanctioned mercenaries fighting for the sake of some rich men.

Death_Aflame
Please don't claim to fight for us.

I don't claim I fight for you. I know I am fighting for America.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 09:22 AM
I don't claim I fight for you. I know I am fighting for America.
Hush Hush now...Time to stop posting

Jexx21
01-01-2013, 09:23 AM
You're not fighting for America, you're fighting for pride.

You want to fight for us? Hold some respect for those you mock.

itsamea-mario
01-01-2013, 09:24 AM
Wait didn't this thread have a topic? in a time long gone.

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 09:25 AM
You're not fighting for America, you're fighting for pride.

You want to fight for us? Hold some respect for those you mock.

No, I'm not. I'm fighting for America. Hold some respect for those I mock? Tell them the same.

itsamea-mario
01-01-2013, 09:27 AM
You live in Fort George?

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 09:28 AM
You live in Fort George?

Yes, why?

Jexx21
01-01-2013, 09:28 AM

I repeat.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 09:29 AM
Yes, why?
Fort George is a race. he`s being racist

Jexx21
01-01-2013, 09:30 AM
M, you're just a Gypsie. ;)

Death_Aflame
I repeat.

I'm fighting for country and peace.

It's ironic, us humans wage war against each other to achieve peace.

itsamea-mario
I assume you have been out on service. Where were you stationed?

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 09:31 AM
Fort George is a race. he`s being racist

Fort George is a Military base.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 09:32 AM
M, you're just a Gypsie. ;)
I know right ? :p

Ironic that the one who claims to fight for you is the one who insults American Civvies...

Assassin_M
Fort George is a Military base.
YOU DON'T SAY ??????????:eek:

I would`v never guessed

Death_Aflame
I assume you have been out on service. Where were you stationed?

Yes, I was.

In Afghanistan? I was stationed in Nad-E-Ali.

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 09:33 AM
YOU DON'T SAY ??????????:eek:

I would`v never guessed

Well now you know.

Jexx21
01-01-2013, 09:34 AM
I've been to many-a forts. As Connor.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 09:35 AM
Well now you know.
You`re an Idiot xD

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 09:36 AM
You`re an Idiot xD

Coming from someone who didn't even know Fort George was a Military base.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 09:37 AM
Coming from someone who didn't even know Fort George was a Military base.
Sarcasm is for the higher minds, I guess

TrueAssassin77
...it was sarcasm

Jexx21
That youtube comment must if stolen my signature. It was literally the one I had before I changed it up.

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 09:39 AM
That youtube comment must if stolen my signature. It was literally the one I had before I changed it up.

Wow, you're so full of yourself. No one stole your signature. You most likely stole it from them.

Assassin_M
Wow, you're so full of yourself. No one stole your signature. You most likely stole it from them.
Yeah he`s a low class american Civvy right ?? You`re above him

Death_Aflame
Sarcasm is for the higher minds, I guess

Sarcasm is non existent on the internet without the use of italics.

Jexx21
Nah, had that siggy for ages.

TrueAssassin77
01-01-2013, 09:40 AM

you sure do act like a 12 year old. My little brothers say absurd stuff like that all the effing time

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 09:41 AM
Nah, had that siggy for ages.

Yeah, sure. And he/she just happened to stumble across your profile and copy your signature.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 09:41 AM
Sarcasm is non existent on the internet without the use of italics.
Like I said....for higher minds

I`m not supposed to tell you it`s sarcasm you fool

itsamea-mario
01-01-2013, 09:42 AM
Oh god, if you're the type of person that's out there defending our freedom, then we're all doomed...

Jexx21
01-01-2013, 09:44 AM
Yeah, sure. And he/she just happened to stumble across your profile and copy your signature.

It's not unlikely, an AC fan is likely to come on the forums from time to time.

TrueAssassin77
Like my new sig?

itsamea-mario
It's not unlikely, an AC fan is likely to come on the forums from time to time.

This is the stupidest thing i've heard all day.

Death_Aflame
Oh god, if you're the type of person that's out there defending our freedom, then we're all doomed...

Oh god, if you're the type of person that's meant to repopulate, we're all doomed.

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 09:45 AM
Like my new sig?

Reported for stealing my signature.

Jexx21
01-01-2013, 09:46 AM
This is the stupidest thing i've heard all day.

Erm.. okay.

TrueAssassin77
Reported for stealing my signature.

my sig isn't yours. You probably stole yours from someone anyway.

itsamea-mario
I'm clearly not meant to repopulate if i'm having arguments with strangers about the afghan war on a game forum.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 09:47 AM
Oh god, if you're the type of person that's meant to repopulate, we're all doomed.
settle down, kid

itsamea-mario
Erm.. okay.

Another example of the mysterious phenomenon known as sarcasm.

Death_Aflame
my sig isn't yours. You probably stole yours from someone anyway.

I took it from the comment from Youtube, not to mention I came to the conclusion from the AC Wiki entries on all of the Assassins.

TrueAssassin77
My sig is obviously different. notice the lack of colors?

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 09:48 AM
http://funny-fun-fun.com/wp-content/uploads/media/fighting-baby.jpg

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 09:49 AM
My sig is obviously different. notice the lack of colors?

You stole everything I had, including the picture.

Assassin_M
01-01-2013, 09:50 AM
hey guys. guess who i am
http://v022o.popscreen.com/TUFoTWdKWE9Ea3Mx_o_emely-karate-karate-baby-fighting-baby-funnywmv.jpg

TrueAssassin77
You stole everything I had, including the picture.

what are you talking about? crazy man.

itsamea-mario
is it theft though? Show me proof of ownership.

Jexx21
M

itsamea-mario
01-01-2013, 09:51 AM
Mmmmmmmmmmmm..... bacon.

Death_Aflame
what are you talking about? crazy man.

In fact, keep it.

Assassin_M
M
In the picture, man D:

TrueAssassin77
01-01-2013, 09:52 AM
In fact, keep it.

Don't need your premission...

itsamea-mario
01-01-2013, 09:53 AM
I like the AC3 story, but i feel it's hard to compare to AC1's story, AC2/B/R/3 are more traditional/cliché ways of telling a story, where as AC1 has it;s own style.

AjinkyaParuleka
01-01-2013, 09:53 AM
Anyone coke and popcorn?

TrueAssassin77
01-01-2013, 09:55 AM
Anyone coke and popcorn?

*reaches across. snatches popcorn with snake like reflexes. scrambles away fast. trips. popcorn is all over ground now*

itsamea-mario
01-01-2013, 09:55 AM
Meth and chips?

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 09:57 AM
*reaches across. snatches popcorn with snake like reflexes. scrambles away fast. trips. popcorn is all over ground now*

Enjoy my old signature.

Jexx21
01-01-2013, 09:57 AM
Thats a large picture.

itsamea-mario
01-01-2013, 10:00 AM
I went Paintballing once, man, it was rough.

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 10:01 AM
Thats a large picture.

I know. It was taken by my camera.

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 10:03 AM
I went Paintballing once, man, it was rough.

Haha! Try taking a 7.62 round to the chest (luckily the Kevlar took most of the impact and it only took the wind out of me).

itsamea-mario
01-01-2013, 10:08 AM
Try taking a 5. skirting board to the little toe.

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 10:10 AM
Try taking a 5. skirting board to the little toe.

Ouch! Try accidentally kicking a tooth pick underneath your bid toe's nail. A friend did that, and it was so weird watching it!

itsamea-mario
01-01-2013, 10:13 AM
I was once stabbed in the shoulder in a knife fight against a man from Burma.

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 10:19 AM
I was once stabbed in the shoulder in a knife fight against a man from Burma.

Fair enough!

TrueAssassin77
01-01-2013, 10:19 AM
I tripped on my own feet and hurt my wrist. BEAT THAT!

itsamea-mario
01-01-2013, 10:20 AM
As much as i'd like you to believe my life was that interesting, such deception is beneath me.

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 10:22 AM
As much as i'd like you to believe my life was that interesting, such deception is beneath me.

I know that last part was wrong, dunno about the first one though :/

itsamea-mario
01-01-2013, 10:23 AM
Having a knife fight with a Burmese man should definitely go on my bucket list though. preferably towards the end of it.

Death_Aflame
01-01-2013, 10:31 AM
Having a knife fight with a Burmese man should definitely go on my bucket list though. preferably towards the end of it.

Nice!

Aphex_Tim
01-01-2013, 11:35 AM
You might manna resize your sig man. It stretches the entire page.

MT4K
01-01-2013, 11:37 AM
You might manna resize your sig man. It stretches the entire page.

This. It's way too big.

Also wtf is wrong with you people? I come back today to like 10 patches of nonsense.....

Closed for obvious reasons.