PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 Future DLC Packs Ideas

ZanethMedia
12-30-2012, 08:24 AM
Attention Ubisoft Montreal! I have some awesome ideas!

Now, these are just food for thought, but fellow fans of the franchise and myself would possibly agree that what I will say should be done to Assassin's Creed 3.

I was watching Tobuscus play through Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on YouTube when it hit me; I really like Ezio's robes. In fact, I love EVERY Assassin's robes so far: Altaiir's, Ezio's, Connor's, all of them. I thought, "How cool would it be to see Connor in Ezio's Brotherhood robes running around colonial New York and Boston? Or as Altaiir? Or even in Desmond's hoodie? Maybe not that last one, but I think that it would be an astounding addition to Assassin's Creed 3 as the "Generations of Robes Pack" or something, a pack that includes every outfit of the main protagonists of the series. It could include the robes of Altaiir, Ezio (Brotherhood), Ezio (Revelations), and maybe the robe of the aged Altaiir seen in Revelations.

Again, food for thought. Thank you for taking the time to read and consider this!

sticks165
12-30-2012, 10:03 AM
you can get ezios' robes through uplay, and if you get 100% sync you get altairs' robes

poptartz20
12-30-2012, 11:47 AM
One word. HAYTHAM.

**this user has signed off**

Haha, no really I think that your Idea would be great seeing the robes of the other assassins!

Krayus Korianis
12-30-2012, 05:38 PM
1. Altair's and Ezio's robes (AC and AC:B) are available in the game already...
2. They got rid of the menu for outfits. Instead they have it in the homestead. All the slots are filled already.

ShiverMaTimbers
12-30-2012, 07:24 PM
All the slots are filled already.
Not all.......remember that circle in the center of the room with the dummy to put an outfit?
Yeah I'm paying attention and it will be filled with the outfit of the DLC's the tyranny of king washington.....

Krayus Korianis
12-30-2012, 07:48 PM
Not all.......remember that circle in the center of the room with the dummy to put an outfit?
Yeah I'm paying attention and it will be filled with the outfit of the DLC's the tyranny of king washington.....
If there IS an outfit with it. They haven't even commented on what it will include. So don't be so hasty.

austria-jumpa
12-30-2012, 11:07 PM
Yeah, why put fitting outfits in the game like the Haytham outfit if you can have outfits that are totally out of place and 300-600 years old ?

ZanethMedia
12-31-2012, 03:01 AM
Yeah, why put fitting outfits in the game like the Haytham outfit if you can have outfits that are totally out of place and 300-600 years old ?

Because they look AWESOME! :)

helloSmurfz
01-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Yes the slots are filled up, but why couldn't they add more outfits into the drawers in Connor's room?
Clearly people these days, and back in those days put clothes in drawers, why not more outfits?
Just an idea of what Ubi could do!