PDA

View Full Version : Very Sad

obadmeets3vilo
12-30-2012, 02:44 AM
I love AC always have, so this year I got the Wii U and I thought well ill get AC3 for the wii it'll be a good way to start off my Wii U experience, well as far as single player gameplay the game is fantastic I love that I can play it completely on my gamepad and the graphics on the WiiU are fantastic I'm amazed and happy Nintendo finally has a console that isn't laughable in visuals.

Now for the bad, the multiplayer I have been trying for three days and have been unable to get in a game I know the wii is a new console but I find it hard to believe I am the only person in the United States trying to play the AC3 multiplayer I just don't understand AC is a big game title how is there no one on wii u. Playing it very depressing,

That being said add me in wii U if you have it and want to play p0ison3d is my GT

berg614
12-31-2012, 04:27 PM
There is a known problem with the AC3 wiiU network. Yesterday, sunday afternoon, online said it was trying to connect to 8 games, and didn't connect to any. . Puts me in a new room with a random person, then kicks us both and looks for new sessions, wont connect to any that are found, puts me in a room with a different random person. There is obviously enough people online, ready to play, but there's some problem on ubisofts end.I have a green NAT, and no problems with other online games. We've got the "Patch is coming in January", but they wont say whats its fixing. something I, and a few people have noticed, if you go to custom game and pick domination, it tends to connect to games better.

DELTA Kristian
12-31-2012, 09:13 PM
Little people seem to use WII U, i dont....

GAVSTER7
01-01-2013, 12:00 AM
There is a known problem with the AC3 wiiU network. Yesterday, sunday afternoon, online said it was trying to connect to 8 games, and didn't connect to any. . Puts me in a new room with a random person, then kicks us both and looks for new sessions, wont connect to any that are found, puts me in a room with a different random person. There is obviously enough people online, ready to play, but there's some problem on ubisofts end.I have a green NAT, and no problems with other online games. We've got the "Patch is coming in January", but they wont say whats its fixing. something I, and a few people have noticed, if you go to custom game and pick domination, it tends to connect to games better.

Same problem here. It seems that Ubisoft need to sort this out. It automatically gives you a strict NAT connection. There are plenty of people playing AC3 on WIIU and ALL have the same problem