PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed 2 crashing to a "thank you for playing" screen in uplay

lightsaberboy01
12-30-2012, 02:05 AM
Ok, so a few days ago i bought ac2 on steam got uplay and started it up played the first
part and BOOM! when im going in the animas 2.0. it's really annoying and im wondering if
anyone can help me with this.

- lightsaberboy01

ckoulatsi
12-30-2012, 10:11 AM
Ok, so a few days ago i bought ac2 on steam got uplay and started it up played the first
part and BOOM! when im going in the animas 2.0. it's really annoying and im wondering if
anyone can help me with this.

- lightsaberboy01

I have the exact same issue except the fact that i was not able to play even a second. As soon as i press Play the screen flickers and the popup shows up.
"Thank you for playing.... You playtime is 0 min"

Anyone can investigate here?

spectatorx
12-30-2012, 10:18 AM
Nobody can investigate it without your hardware/software specifications. Guys, you should list: cpu, gpu, psu, amount of ram, sound cards, installed windows version, versions of gpu drivers.

Also you may try things from my faqs, i know, these are for acr and ac3 but some of things described in there are universal and can be applied to any game.

lightsaberboy01
12-30-2012, 10:00 PM
Nobody can investigate it without your hardware/software specifications. Guys, you should list: cpu, gpu, psu, amount of ram, sound cards, installed windows version, versions of gpu drivers.

Also you may try things from my faqs, i know, these are for acr and ac3 but some of things described in there are universal and can be applied to any game.
well thank you I might try to look in too this a llittle more i have been looking for a while with no answer so idk what to do D: