PDA

View Full Version : AC3 new outfits! UBISOFT PLEASE READ! YOU ARE AWESOME! Vote!

DELTA Kristian
12-30-2012, 01:38 AM
:rolleyes: I got that idea about a new free and again i say free ASSASSIN Outfit,something like Ezio`s (Revelations) and Connors outfit but with somekinda of black armor plates on top of it,maybe it to be gray-black and red? Anybody for the outfit? (might post a picture)

Assassin_M
12-30-2012, 01:42 AM
Armor plate ? Nope..thank you

Free ?? In your dreams

ANYTHING that is period correct will do it for me....

DELTA Kristian
01-01-2013, 01:21 AM
Well post a pic of one...

CartopBALTO
01-01-2013, 09:55 PM
Haytham's. And here's the DLC Idea Ubi!

Travel to England on a ship, fighting pirates on the way. - Memory 1
After arriving in England, Connor starts investigation (pickpocketing, eavsdropping, interrogating) about the Templar's true purpose. - Memory 2
Having found the fort where British-Templar meeting was going to take place, Connor infiltrates it, with a few encounters with The Red Coat (MP character). - Memory 3
Connor's cover is blown! Engage in a full fight, and race back to the exit of the castle before the British lock it. - Memory 4
Connor is now the no. 1 most wanted in all England! Reduce notoriety (Wanted posters are far from each other, and it takes 2 posters to reduce 1 notoriety level). Fight off ANY forces that come in your way. - Memory 5
Connor has got on a ship back to Homestead, but trouble has followed him like his own shadow. Redcoats, in the disguise of civilians have got on the ship as crew. Fight them off, take control of the ship and then destroy the Frigates that attempt to sink you. - Memory 6

Awards: Haytham Kenway's outfit & British Redcoat guise.

DELTA Kristian
01-02-2013, 12:38 PM
Haytham's. And here's the DLC Idea Ubi!

Travel to England on a ship, fighting pirates on the way. - Memory 1
After arriving in England, Connor starts investigation (pickpocketing, eavsdropping, interrogating) about the Templar's true purpose. - Memory 2
Having found the fort where British-Templar meeting was going to take place, Connor infiltrates it, with a few encounters with The Red Coat (MP character). - Memory 3
Connor's cover is blown! Engage in a full fight, and race back to the exit of the castle before the British lock it. - Memory 4
Connor is now the no. 1 most wanted in all England! Reduce notoriety (Wanted posters are far from each other, and it takes 2 posters to reduce 1 notoriety level). Fight off ANY forces that come in your way. - Memory 5
Connor has got on a ship back to Homestead, but trouble has followed him like his own shadow. Redcoats, in the disguise of civilians have got on the ship as crew. Fight them off, take control of the ship and then destroy the Frigates that attempt to sink you. - Memory 6

Awards: Haytham Kenway's outfit & British Redcoat guise.

Not bad,but i want another more assasin-ish putfit.