PDA

View Full Version : Yes! Ac3 news/update that everyone needs to see!! No spoilers.!!!

Wolfmeister1010
12-30-2012, 01:23 AM
HI everyone. Just a short bit of news here! After a few conversations through ubisoft support, i was told the following....

1. There is ANOTHER patch in the works se to be released in January, so if there are still some bugs that bother you, there may be hope yet, and very soon.

2. FINALLY, after many complaints and suggestions from the internet, Ubisoft Support has let me know that they are looking into the ambient music problem. As you know, many people hate how silent the game is without ambient music, and Ubisoft support told me that the dev team is working to put ambient music in the game in the patch that should come out within a month!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know about you, but I am very happy that they are putting the music back in. VERY HAPPY. the game just wasnt the same without the ambient sounds. Im also sure there will be a choice or on/off switch for those who like it quiet.

I just posed this because I see more complaints about the lack of ambient music everyday, so there you have it. Have a good new Year, and congratulations on surviving the apocalypse!

Assassin_M
12-30-2012, 01:33 AM
You cant be serious..

Bashilir
12-30-2012, 01:42 AM
So it is a lie? God ****it.

Assassin_M
12-30-2012, 01:43 AM
So it is a lie? God ****it.
looks to be that way....

Wolfmeister1010
12-30-2012, 01:44 AM
You cant be serious..

what?

Wolfmeister1010
12-30-2012, 01:45 AM
i swear thats what they said

Assassin_M
12-30-2012, 01:47 AM
i swear thats what they said
You had a previous thread. You ignored it and you made another one...why ??

Everyone needs proof before they can believe you...swear all you like..No one is going to believe you without proof...Nuff said

Wolfmeister1010
12-30-2012, 01:52 AM
You had a previous thread. You ignored it and you made another one...why ??

Everyone needs proof before they can believe you...swear all you like..No one is going to believe you without proof...Nuff said

i am truly sorry, I thought my previous thread didnt upload, because my computer shut down when i made it, oh and here is the copied reponse from ubi:

"Thank you for reporting this issue. We have forwarded this issue to the dev teams and the problem is currently under investigation. This issue is being addressed in a future update. If any changes are made to this issue, details will be posted directly to the support section of our website as well as the official Assassin's Creed 3 message boards at http://forums.ubi.com. Please keep an eye on these two locations for all updated information as it becomes available. There is another patch in the works and it will most likely arrive in January."