PDA

View Full Version : Game is crashing

Awesomik
12-29-2012, 10:50 PM
Hello
ive already posted one thread here maybe month ago but noone replied me. My problem is that the game crashes all the time during the cinematics. Im now just in the part of game when Connor meets Achilles and where i first time see the assassin robes. I cant even skip it so i cant play the game. Im playing on laptop i will post my system configuarion here so you can look at it but im better system configuration then the recomended one so there cant be problem like my laptop wont run the game, but here it is.
Video card - NVIDIA GeForce 640M 2GB
RAM - 8GB
Processor - Intel Core i5-2450M 2.5 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz

And i cant forget to ask, will be there some patch that will fix all the problems and bugs in the game for example like this one mine (crashing game on laptops) or that one with low fps in the big cities ?

Thanks for reply :)

lightsaberboy01
12-30-2012, 01:59 AM
Well i have a problem too, but it is different my problem is when i start the part when going in to the animas 2.0 it crashes and says thank you for playing ac2 and i can't play on. Edit: oh and i think it is a bug with what you downloaded or maybe it's your laptop. i really don't know.

Awesomik
12-30-2012, 11:53 AM
Well, i forgot to say that each time i was installing the game one file from punkbuster had some problem with installation and i had to skip installation of that file i dont know if problem should be in there but i think punkbuster doesnt have to do anything with singleplayer but im not sure its just my opinion. Anyway thanks for reply now i hope someone from ubi support team or whatever will post here some info about if patch will be realeased and it will fix it or if it wont help.