PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed III Tyrany of King Washington question

andreycvetov
12-29-2012, 10:24 PM
I would like to ask you guys some question for the upcoming DLC called Tyrany of King Washington.I am more of a single player guy and AC is my favourite game,so I would like to buy it.But I have several ,,problems'' that might stop me from buying it.First of all I'm a PC user and i don't know how to buy it.Second ,the price.Lately Ubisoft announced a Season Pass which allows you to have some MP stuff,3 SP missions and the King Washington DLC.All this comes at a 29.99€ price,which in my country doubles.I only want to have the Washington DLC which I hope will lower the price.Will there be an option of buying only the Washington DLC,or i have to purchase the Seson pass,and will bying only the DLC lower the price?Will the SEASON PASS include anything else than the things i mentioned?And off topic,will there be a patch soon that fixes the lag in boston and other problematic stuff?Thanks!:)

ze_topazio
12-29-2012, 10:44 PM
You should post your question on the PC section.

TheSpong
12-29-2012, 11:00 PM
I can't answer your question about where you can by the PC DLC from, I don't own a PC as a gaming platform. The Tyranny DLC, which I think will be released in three parts, should all be available separately (they will be on the 360 & PS3 so I assume the same will apply to the PC). Once they're all released you should have the option of buying one or all three parts if you so wish. And yes, I think it will work out a little bit cheaper if you buy just the Tyranny DLC on its own. But don't take my word as fact.

im3jia
12-29-2012, 11:01 PM
The Tyranny of King Washington is split into 3 parts, one in January, the second one in February, and the last one in March. You can buy them separately when they get released, but I don't know the price for the individual pack. By buying the Season Pass, you are saving 25%, and you get them a week early.

I don't know where you would buy it on PC.

pacmanate
12-30-2012, 12:40 AM
For PC they had a season pass "sale" a few days ago. You can buy the pass on steam I think.

andreycvetov
12-30-2012, 10:19 AM
but om steam it says that it Requires the base game Assassin’s Creed® III (http://store.steampowered.com/app/208480/) on Steam in order to play.How do i connect it to steam?

andreycvetov
12-30-2012, 10:29 AM
Is every part a different sequence,or one mission?

TheSpong
12-30-2012, 05:46 PM
I guess you have to buy the game from Steam in order for the Steam version of the DLC to work. I've never bought anything from Steam myself though, so that's a complete guess on my part. Maybe you can buy a retail version of AC3 from a game shop and then somehow register/link it online with Steam, but again that's a complete guess, I'm probably wrong.

As for how the three parts of the DLC will fit together, no one knows how it will go yet. I imagine that the DLC will contain one sequence, each featuring a certain number of missions. The first two parts will probably end on a kind of "to be continued" cliffhanger, and the third part will no doubt conclude the story.