PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III Ending? *SPOILERS*

Death_Aflame
12-29-2012, 06:43 PM
Okay, so at the end to ACIII, Desmond grabs the pedastool and the blue aura shoots out of his body, then he drops to the floor. During the credits Juno walks past him while saying "You've done your part. Now it's time for me to do mine.."

So the real questions are:

Is Desmond dead?

Is the Assassin's Creed franchise over?

What part is Juno going to play?

What about the ancient Assassin-Templar feud? Will it continue with someone else? Or will it be over with Juno?

That's all of the question I have, I find them really important, hopefully, even a word from someone at Ubisoft Montreal to say "Assassin's Creed isn't over yet" will suffice for me for my second question.

Thanks.

Assassin_M
12-29-2012, 08:38 PM
AC is not over yet. They`v said it numerous times...all your other questions have fairly obvious answers

Death_Aflame
12-29-2012, 08:52 PM
Is Desmond dead? Not obvious and not answered.

Is the Assassin's Creed franchise over? Answered.

What part is Juno going to play? Not answered and not obvious.

What about the ancient Assassin-Templar feud? Will it continue with someone else? Or will it be over with Juno? Not answered and not obvious

Assassin_M
12-29-2012, 09:23 PM
Is Desmond dead? Not obvious and not answered.

What part is Juno going to play? Not answered and not obvious.

What about the ancient Assassin-Templar feud? Will it continue with someone else? Or will it be over with Juno? Not answered and not obvious
If you can`t know whether or not Desmond is dead after the Devs said it`s the finale of his story, then Yes it`s obvious.

if you can`t know what part Juno is going to play after what Minerva said, then yes it`s obvious

If you don't know whether or not the Assassin-Templar war will continue even though it is the MAIN theme of Assassins Creed and William saying that the war is not over, then Yes It`s obvious..

Death_Aflame
12-29-2012, 10:13 PM
If you can`t know whether or not Desmond is dead after the Devs said it`s the finale of his story, then Yes it`s obvious.

if you can`t know what part Juno is going to play after what Minerva said, then yes it`s obvious

If you don't know whether or not the Assassin-Templar war will continue even though it is the MAIN theme of Assassins Creed and William saying that the war is not over, then Yes It`s obvious..

Yes, but Desmond was the main protagonist, so how could the story go on without him? He was the last one with the First Civilization's DNA, meaning there will be no more Eagle Vision.

Yes, she will enslave mankind etc, but how will anyone defeat a God/God-like being?

Yes, but the Main story involved Desmond's, so how will anyone continue the fight? I can imagine Assassin's Creed eventually turning into Splinter Cell. I really can. The Hidden Blade will be switched out for a suppressed gun, much like Cross hinted at when Desmond assaulted Abstergo. Cross said: "Look at you. Running around with a tiny blade for protection and I have a gun." This hints towards the end of the Hidden Blades, and if that happens in the next game(s) then I will stop playing Assassin's Creed. I wish Desmond could live so that we can actually free roam around America (And specific cities in Britain).

Assassin_M
12-29-2012, 10:22 PM
Yes, but Desmond was the main protagonist, so how could the story go on without him? He was the last one with the First Civilization's DNA, meaning there will be no more Eagle Vision.

Yes, she will enslave mankind etc, but how will anyone defeat a God/God-like being?

Yes, but the Main story involved Desmond's, so how will anyone continue the fight? I can imagine Assassin's Creed eventually turning into Splinter Cell. I really can. The Hidden Blade will be switched out for a suppressed gun, much like Cross hinted at when Desmond assaulted Abstergo. Cross said: "Look at you. Running around with a tiny blade for protection and I have a gun." This hints towards the end of the Hidden Blades, and if that happens in the next game(s) then I will stop playing Assassin's Creed. I wish Desmond could live so that we can actually free roam around America (And specific cities in Britain).
AC does not revolve around Desmond. Just this saga and it`s over, also Desmond is not the only Human with First Civ Genes and he`s not the only one with a VERY high concentration of them either. Clay had Eagle vision, Giovanni Borgia had eagle vision...It`s not Desmond exclusive.

She`s not a "God-like" being...She`s normal...Just had extremely advanced technology and more intelligent minds. It`s not like she has super strength and speed...Humanity did it before and almost defeated TWCB in the War...

Why can`t anyone else continue the fight ?? There are still other Assassins and to that "hint" it was nothing...AC will NEVER deviate from it`s Historical aspect..

Death_Aflame
12-30-2012, 03:36 AM
AC does not revolve around Desmond. Just this saga and it`s over, also Desmond is not the only Human with First Civ Genes and he`s not the only one with a VERY high concentration of them either. Clay had Eagle vision, Giovanni Borgia had eagle vision...It`s not Desmond exclusive.

She`s not a "God-like" being...She`s normal...Just had extremely advanced technology and more intelligent minds. It`s not like she has super strength and speed...Humanity did it before and almost defeated TWCB in the War...

Why can`t anyone else continue the fight ?? There are still other Assassins and to that "hint" it was nothing...AC will NEVER deviate from it`s Historical aspect..

Meh. If there is a new person during the modern ages, he better be Scottish and have an ancestor that is Japanese, so that we can play as an Japanese Samurai Assassin. That would be epic!