PDA

View Full Version : crash problems

Liono91
12-29-2012, 01:40 PM
I have a serious problem with the video scene of Juno and Minerva when they talk to Desmond...after one minute the game crash!!!What the h.. is going on?I have pay some money for this game and i can't enjoy it!!!!!!..is there any solution???

Liono91
01-10-2013, 04:59 PM
nobody have an answer for my problem??I can't play the game..don't complained for piracy in gaming then.I paid some money for this game...

Tim_Skijwalker
01-10-2013, 05:44 PM
has this happened over and over again?

I remember having this once.

You could try just throwing all your settings down for the conversation and then get them back up after that?
Haven't really heard of this issue before so please try the above and let me know if it didnt work so i can maybe figure out something else.
good luck (maybe someone else knows a better fix)

besides that its the usual of course.
make sure everything is up-to-date
-drivers
-direct X
-soundcard

Liono91
01-14-2013, 03:36 PM
has this happened over and over again?

I remember having this once.

You could try just throwing all your settings down for the conversation and then get them back up after that?
Haven't really heard of this issue before so please try the above and let me know if it didnt work so i can maybe figure out something else.
good luck (maybe someone else knows a better fix)

besides that its the usual of course.
make sure everything is up-to-date
-drivers
-direct X
-soundcard

Thank you my friend for your help i try everything but nothing change...what can i say....:\

Liono91
01-16-2013, 03:18 PM
Please can anybody give me an other solution?The game crash out and appear that . AC3SP.exe has stopped working.....