PDA

View Full Version : stuff to put in a new update for ac3

EvilEyor
12-29-2012, 06:54 AM
just want to see what people want. all i want is to give recruits assassin outfits

Assassin_M
12-29-2012, 07:01 AM
AC I and Random events....

slade109
12-29-2012, 08:01 AM
mercenary outfit, redcoat outfit(maybe haytham wears it idk) Actual naval outfit and a animus hack to play as desmond in the animus and then i'll be forever happy with the game, but I doubt it will happen in the next patch or happy at all D: i really hope it does though

EvilEyor
12-29-2012, 02:58 PM
Ya cool. Maybe haythams outfit for connor

BraveDude8
12-29-2012, 03:49 PM
Moar outfits. Everyone loves outfits.

montagemik
12-29-2012, 05:45 PM
JUST ADD SOMETHING to single player PLEASE !!!

I've had Nothing to DO but replay memories (just for the sake of playing) , Everything 100% since November 18th - 2nd playthrough completed Nov 22nd .
Getting Soooo Bored of pointlessly attacking guards & Jagers.
Give us something to keep single player alive .................& i don't mean the advertised 5-6 Hrs King george DLC (which will be closer to 3-4 hrs gameplay anyway) .
Random missions / objectives ..........Just something . (singleplayer is Dead)

ACfan443
12-29-2012, 06:12 PM
Ambient music.

EDIT: also the option to be able to see the outfit in a general store BEFORE you buy it. I can't believe how stupid that is.

lothario-da-be
12-29-2012, 08:18 PM
Ambient music.

EDIT: also the option to be able to see the outfit in a general store BEFORE you buy it. I can't believe how stupid that is.
This, and it would be nice to see your new outfit in cutscenes too.

i WiLL aM
12-29-2012, 09:13 PM
New Outfits (Particularly the one in the TofGW trailer)
Ambient music
Random events
Assassination contracts

Megas_Doux
12-29-2012, 11:12 PM
Ambient Music
Haytham Robes
Regular Aquila outfit
Quivers

dewgel
12-30-2012, 01:02 AM
A way to replay the Desmond missions after the end of the game. You can replay them throughout the game using the computer but not after. They should be in the DNA tracker or something.

Haytham's Robes would be nice
Desmond outfit in SP

Although to be honest, I don't think they deserve to be in an update. I'd rather they concentrate on the next game than mess about putting stuff in a game that doesn't really need these things

cat_awsum
12-30-2012, 02:07 AM
Quiver on other outfits
knife animations
new outfits
assassin tomahawk in armory
remove weapons
-pistols and holsters
-box and arrow
-small weapon
hood toggle

EvilEyor
12-31-2012, 01:03 AM
good idea. hey speaking of that, do you know why when i have the jamestown outfit, only the bottom half is the supposed collors during cutscenes

XLT sMasHerZZX
12-31-2012, 01:58 AM
Outfits for Connor
Outfits for his Assassin's
More female multiplayer characters
CHANGE THE STUN BUTTON BACK TO REVELATIONS DEFAULT INSTEAD OF SHARING IT WITH THE KILL BUTTON
More unique animation's for multiplayer
Bomb crafting (Like revelations)

TheSpong
12-31-2012, 02:09 AM
Some decent secret locations.

That's the jewel in the crown for an ex-fan of Tomb Raider like me. I like the climbing mechanics of AC, and the tombs, lairs and various other secret locations of the series used those abilities in a very Tomb Raider kind of way. It was fantastic. But they're almost non-existent in AC3, and the ones that are there are mediocre at best (in comparison to AC2 & Brotherhood). I am disappoint. So I'd buy twelvety copies of an AC3 DLC that was staked to the gills with secret locations.

EDIT
Sorry, just realised this thread's talking about patches and not DLC, in which case, ignore this post :p

exkrima
12-31-2012, 02:20 AM
i guess my update will never happen at all but i will say it anyway.
- naval battle multiplayer
-free naval navigation
- multiplayer LAN,(how much i love to connect to ubisoft server, it always disconnect, so for me multiplayer is useless, offline is not worth it if you are not playing with other people, so might as well put it in lan, i also have ACR which is i don't even know what happen there since i can't connect in their server)
- bugs and glitch
- i guess, fps( i am pc user, unfortunately no good topic in our thread, that is why i am here)

DarkMitchell
02-26-2013, 10:30 PM
This, and it would be nice to see your new outfit in cutscenes too.

Indeed i realy hate you can't see your outfit in cutshenes!!!!

joey-4321_web
02-26-2013, 11:32 PM
One final Desmond mission where you walk through the homestead and you have visions of the people there.

Hypno Pony
04-30-2013, 10:08 AM
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/d/d4/AC3_Mercenary_uniform.png
I would play this game like a religion if they added the Mercenary Outfit into the game.

x___Luffy___x
04-30-2013, 11:30 AM
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/d/d4/AC3_Mercenary_uniform.png
I would play this game like a religion if they added the Mercenary Outfit into the game.

wow. thats like the worst outfit ever.

ArabianFrost
04-30-2013, 11:41 AM
The ability to replay forts in their redcoat state with a fort leader and such. Ubisoft has thousands of employees around the world and they can't give us a feature that is the only resemblant thing of Assassin's Creed in AC3. They did it for Far Cry 3 with outposts, so I am sure as hell the technology is very well existent. Do it Ubisoft.

Shahkulu101
04-30-2013, 02:12 PM
ambient music!!!!!!

Triprox25
04-30-2013, 11:55 PM
I want them to make it so you can always do the liberation missions and you are able to retake the forts over and over again, Never gets old {unlike the single player now, Kinda boring} maybe add a random guy to assassinate, idk. just somthing other then killing guards, C'mon ubisoft