PDA

View Full Version : Will TWCB take over the civilization again? (Spoilers)

IronEagl3
12-29-2012, 12:02 AM
I just beat AC3, really sad about it to. Just thinking back where we began in AC1. But anyway, when Desmond freed Juno, wasn't her plan to take control over humanity? If so, will this mean she will be in other games as a Templar or a target of some sort?

Elite_scam
12-29-2012, 12:07 AM
I just beat AC3, really sad about it to. Just thinking back where we began in AC1. But anyway, when Desmond freed Juno, wasn't her plan to take control over humanity? If so, will this mean she will be in other games as a Templar or a target of some sort?

I think the assassins and templars Will team up to destroy the big evil alien lol.

IronEagl3
12-29-2012, 01:31 AM
I think the assassins and templars Will team up to destroy the big evil alien lol.
I was hoping for a serious answer.

FrankieSatt
12-29-2012, 01:52 AM
I was hoping for a serious answer.

Unfortunatly I think that might be a serious answer. I can see UbiSoft going there considering the crappy ending they gave ACIII. I don't know what the next AC game will do but I'm not sure if it's going to be very good, compared to what they did with ACIII.

IronEagl3
12-29-2012, 07:09 AM
Unfortunatly I think that might be a serious answer. I can see UbiSoft going there considering the crappy ending they gave ACIII. I don't know what the next AC game will do but I'm not sure if it's going to be very good, compared to what they did with ACIII.

For the Templars and Assassins to team up would be a cliche thing to do. That corny agreement to join together despite their differences. I don't think the AC3 ending was very disappointing. I would say this game in general really cleared things up for me. Going back to the Abstergo room where Desmond was being held, and to think of the whole journey Desmond has been through and the memories we've had with him. I don't think Ubi can make another modern day character like his. Something was special about him.

But for Connor's ending, I felt like in the end he got what he wanted, but for what cost. The Mohawks, the people he sought to save left the home they once lived in. Connor kills his dad, and the murder of Charles Lee in that bar is rather sad, because we as players know that killing him won't do crap, but Connor doesn't realize that yet. I would say the entire ending was nostalgic and dark. Not a very good feeling really. I would've like something more happy.

But anyway, got a little carried away there...I hope TWCB play a bigger role, but don't have to talk about how they rose and fell. I got tired of all that. I want them to associate with us in a way we haven't already been introduced to.

Assassin_M
12-29-2012, 07:14 AM
hope TWCB play a bigger role
Bigger than being the center of the whole story and one of their members turning out as the main Antagonist ??:p

IronEagl3
12-29-2012, 07:17 AM
Bigger than being the center of the whole story and one of their members turning out as the main Antagonist ??:p

All they did in the past games was show up in the end and tell the same story. We could say the same about Desmond. I could say I want more of him, but would you deny it simply because he is what the whole story revolves around? :P

Anywho, what I mean by them playing a bigger role is that they really need to focus on their existence. I really have no other way to put it. I don't know how to explain. Maybe what I'm trying to say is Ubi should make a game that takes place in the first civilization. At first you play as TWCB, then you switch off to Adam and/or Eve.

Assassin_M
12-29-2012, 07:27 AM
All they did in the past games was show up in the end and tell the same story. We could say the same about Desmond. I could say I want more of him, but would you deny it simply because he is what the whole story revolves around? :P

Anywho, what I mean by them playing a bigger role is that they really need to focus on their existence. I really have no other way to put it. I don't know how to explain. Maybe what I'm trying to say is Ubi should make a game that takes place in the first civilization. At first you play as TWCB, then you switch off to Adam and/or Eve.
I understood what you meant...just wanted to screw around with ya:p I usually do that to new members to see their reaction:rolleyes:

Anyways, I`m sure Juno WILL play a pretty big role in the next AC. as for a game set during the First CIv times...well...The only downside to that is that the World was more modern than it is today, imagine...I don't want a game set in the present....and I don't want one set in the future either xD (Speaking strictly from an architectural and technological stand point) However; I can see this happening as a brief memory or sequence...something like Altair`s seals from ACR..

IronEagl3
12-29-2012, 07:48 AM
I understood what you meant...just wanted to screw around with ya:p I usually do that to new members to see their reaction:rolleyes:

Anyways, I`m sure Juno WILL play a pretty big role in the next AC. as for a game set during the First CIv times...well...The only downside to that is that the World was more modern than it is today, imagine...I don't want a game set in the present....and I don't want one set in the future either xD (Speaking strictly from an architectural and technological stand point) However; I can see this happening as a brief memory or sequence...something like Altair`s seals from ACR..

I sort of meant the first civilization as in the first human group to survive the first disaster. Maybe the ancestor you play as there will have memories of what happened in the real first civilization. I don't think Ubisoft will make another AC game as well polished as their last 5.

Assassin_M
12-29-2012, 07:53 AM
first human group to survive the first disaster. Maybe the ancestor you play as there will have memories of what happened in the real first civilization. I don't think Ubisoft will make another AC game as well polished as their last 5.
So...After the sun obliterates everything ?? That`s even worse xP, but like I said..It can work very well as a brief, playable sequence or memory, but that`s just me...I don`t think it`d work as a full game

Also..Why not ??

IronEagl3
12-29-2012, 05:10 PM
[QUOTE=Also..Why not ??[/QUOTE]
I mean, yes Ubisoft could make another good game, but I feel like they're just gonna BS it and rush through it. It seems they did that for AC3 is so many places. A lot of the side missions and frontier missions didn't have well planned out animations and stuff. Like you can talk to a guy in the homestead, but when you talk, you and the other person you're talking to are standing straight, nothing moving but your mouths and it looks horrible.