PDA

View Full Version : Where do we stand on the hair glitch for the GTS 250?

PunishedRally
12-28-2012, 10:33 PM
This is for AC3.

Hi, I've been looking around for a fix for the disco rainbow hair glitch, because it's become a problem. It completely decimates the immersion and I actually can't focus on anything happening in the cut-scenes due to it.

I've heard about an update coming out that'll fix it for the GTS 250 as-well, because it seems that it was overlooked in the update that fixed it for the rest of the 200 and 300 nvidia series. I'm just incredibly confused at the moment. I have the latest nvidia drivers, but im not sure what ACIII version I have. I installed the game today and I believe it auto-updated to 1.01?

What was the latest PC patch for ACIII? When did it come out? What version / number is the next update? Will it fix the hair color / dynamic lighting issues?

AmaZim2
12-28-2012, 11:49 PM
It's not out yet....i'm also waiting for the famous Holiday patch...patiently...we cannot do anything else...lol

PunishedRally
12-29-2012, 04:41 AM
So the update that will fix GTS 250 issues is already out, just not for PC?

ProletariatPleb
12-29-2012, 04:57 AM
So the update that will fix GTS 250 issues is already out, just not for PC?
Uhh...dude what? The update hasn't come out for the PC, and console don't use GTS250 so I have no idea how an update that will fix a issue for the PC has anything to do with the update being out for the consoles.

And yes, the PC version is 1.01 as of yet.

Anykeyer
12-29-2012, 09:16 AM
This is most likely an Nvidia issue and you need to wait for new drivers, not game's patch.