PDA

View Full Version : Third Multiplayer Event: Deadly Shadows - PC players?

Amaral724
12-28-2012, 11:37 AM
" Third Multiplayer Event: Deadly Shadows "

So my question is simple, the pc players will have this event too?

Oficial thread:http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/742032-Third-Multiplayer-Event-Deadly-Shadows/page1

PS: and we will have the warrior packs/costumes ? (pc players)

Morankurai
12-28-2012, 07:13 PM
We were able to join the last event aswell, and the Deadly Shadows event is yet showing up in the MP Event section. So, as long as they don't state otherwise explicitly, I simply assume the PC community will be able to join this event...

And the warrior packs were available at the last event aswell. So – if the event is coming to us, I see no reason why we shouldn't get them again.

spectatorx
12-28-2012, 07:23 PM
We were able to join the last event aswell, and the Deadly Shadows event is yet showing up in the MP Event section. So, as long as they don't state otherwise explicitly, I simply assume the PC community will be able to join this event...

And the warrior packs were available at the last event aswell. So – if the event is coming to us, I see no reason why we shouldn't get them again.
i wouldn't be so sure....

Morankurai
12-28-2012, 07:47 PM
i wouldn't be so sure....

Obviously I can't be sure, but I hope for the best yet. Unlike e. g. the champion packs, the event does actually show up in-game.

I'm more curious if we'll also get the night versions of the maps when the event is over...

Amaral724
12-28-2012, 08:24 PM

If the event is showing on the event section .... Maybe we will be able to join.

About the night maps, even if we dont have the event, i bet they will give us the maps