PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 prison( spoilers )

fusballchamp
12-28-2012, 08:50 AM
I just wanted Ubisoft to know that the prison part of Assassin's Creed 3 is the worst thing I have ever suffered playing through. It made me hate Connor. He could kill every single soldier in Boston and a bear with his bare hands but a couple guards come to arrest him and he's suddenly completely helpless? Then I can't kill more than one guard and still get full synchronization. With all do respect, **** that! I've been wrongfully imprisoned so I'll kill whoever I **** well want. Once again the point of full synchronization seems to be to reward players for having less fun instead of rewarding skill. Of course then I'm forced to play a minigame with rules I never learned because I was too busy stabbing things; you know, that thing these games are supposed to be about; in order to plan an escape that ends up failing anyways. Now all this would be forgivable if Connor actually came through in the end and proved that he isn't a complete *****. However he doesn't and he is, because in the end he needs to be rescued by his sycophantic, cleaver wielding recruits. Apart from introducing your likable accomplice this mission was a complete disaster. I don't know about other players but when I get screwed over and tossed in jail the last thing I want to do is walking around calmly, playing board games and not killing anyone. I want to start a ****ing prison riot, killing all the guards, the warden, and everyone who screwed me into a jail cell. It's a game centering around revenge so why the hell not?