PDA

View Full Version : INFILTRTING SOUTHGATE Find and kill the general help

Paribissee
12-28-2012, 07:32 AM
So im replaying these missions now to get all the optional objectives and this is bugging me cause i always have to start over again and free the slaves everytime find and kill the general fails:mad:

So i have used sword on him and last time i climbed over the wall and shot him but still no find and kill the general comes up red so what to do?

HazemYossri
12-28-2012, 04:07 PM
Okay this is a weird mission because for some reason You have to whack him first before freeing the slaves as if you free them first( and that's what any well educated man will do because it's the main mission!!) you will fail the optional task!

so go kill him and then free the slaves..

hope it helps

Paribissee
12-29-2012, 11:16 AM
Okay this is a weird mission because for some reason You have to whack him first before freeing the slaves as if you free them first( and that's what any well educated man will do because it's the main mission!!) you will fail the optional task!

so go kill him and then free the slaves..

hope it helps

edit

cmrggamer
12-29-2012, 03:02 PM
From what I understand, the general you are killing is not the target you need. The general is located on the right side of the camp. If you run over to the right side the little red icon for assassination targets will appear over his head when you get close enough.

montagemik
12-29-2012, 06:45 PM
So im replaying these missions now to get all the optional objectives and this is bugging me cause i always have to start over again and free the slaves everytime find and kill the general fails:mad:

So i have used sword on him and last time i climbed over the wall and shot him but still no find and kill the general comes up red so what to do?

From the main gate - walk down the Hill , when your ally attacks the captain & drags him into the haystack .........Run along the rightside water edge towards the tents & stocks at the far right of the camp. (1 prisoner in stocks who can't be freed)
Use 'eagle vision' & another nearby Officer should highlight as the 'General' - whistle from behind crates to get his attention = Then corner/ stealth kill the general .

Now go kill other officers near each set of prisoners - kill each officer then release the prisoners he's inspecting.
Corner kill these 3 guarding officers & that should be objective 1 & 2 completed.

Once open conflict begins - Meat shield the soldier when prompted by the firing line, kill a few soldiers ..........
Then head back up to the maingate going through the Water on LEFT side of the path , (a few guards may follow so kill them quickly) -
Climb over the wall in front of the prison cart (this blocks/ avoids almost all firing lines)
When it's clear to run - Climb up onto the main garrison wall & SHOOT your final target immediately .

= That should be 100% synced completion in 1 playthrough. Have fun.