PDA

View Full Version : How does anyone from Ubisoft sit and stare at all of these complaints and do nothing?

Randrewivera
12-27-2012, 04:21 PM
Im so embarassed for anyone working at this company right now. No one is owning up to anything that has gone wrong with PC crap. How does a company think this is a good idea? I just don't get it. And a Ubisoft goon will glance right ovet this and the thousand other people saying the same thing and just continue to wipe their drool off of their chins amd try to read English. Me and many other PC users have dedicated alot of time and money into not only AC3, but the franchise and company itself, and to be treated like this is childish, and well..****ish. As I said before, you will not get another penny out of me. I love the AC series, so i will be getting AC4, you just wont know I did. Because you guys took advantage of my 80 dollars, and every other PC user's money, you dont deserve any more. And the most upsetting part about this is that you KNOW you guys are sucking at this, and not a single ounce of responsibility has shown through.

Boemundus
12-27-2012, 05:45 PM
More than that , the funniest and yet saddest thing is that they're still selling "hiiden secrets" DLC and season pass, which is completely broken and deletes music from single player story missions. LOL

sharkdrutt
12-27-2012, 05:54 PM
I have been warned for trolling/spamming by a mod for spreading those arguments...

miranzzz
12-27-2012, 06:39 PM
Up yours ubisoft.

badroz
12-27-2012, 08:17 PM
you will not get another penny out of me.

for ur info AC3 sold around 3.6 million copy on consoles in the First week only

3.600.000 X 60$ = 216.000.000$

216.000.000$ - 1 penny = ! ! ! !

t0mmili
12-27-2012, 09:24 PM
Im so embarassed for anyone working at this company right now. No one is owning up to anything that has gone wrong with PC crap. How does a company think this is a good idea? I just don't get it. And a Ubisoft goon will glance right ovet this and the thousand other people saying the same thing and just continue to wipe their drool off of their chins amd try to read English. Me and many other PC users have dedicated alot of time and money into not only AC3, but the franchise and company itself, and to be treated like this is childish, and well..****ish. As I said before, you will not get another penny out of me. I love the AC series, so i will be getting AC4, you just wont know I did. Because you guys took advantage of my 80 dollars, and every other PC user's money, you dont deserve any more. And the most upsetting part about this is that you KNOW you guys are sucking at this, and not a single ounce of responsibility has shown through.

Well said bro. I will add that Ubisoft's behavior can only be described as arrogant. So many signals from the loyal customers and they are sitting on their asses, counting money. They don't even try to justify themselves. Pathetic...

CobaltMK
12-27-2012, 09:37 PM
Ubsioft made a video about their devs at work:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK1o-NdSxrA

Randrewivera
12-28-2012, 01:05 AM
Yell at me, Ubisoft! Do something! Oh my god. I want you to at least acknowledge that your incompetence is being chewed out. Humor me!