PDA

View Full Version : Provide XP Rewards

meathead_79
12-27-2012, 04:07 PM
Ok, so I think everyone here knows that after level 50, XP is completely useless. how about every 200,000 XP, you are given a "perk". Perhaps incendiary ammo for one game on any gun you choose, or shorter respawn timer. It would only be good for one match roughly every 20 games, so I dont think it would be overkill.

PublicVermin
12-27-2012, 04:11 PM
I like your idea of this being the rweards for the Challeges better.

meathead_79
12-27-2012, 04:23 PM
I think the challenge system is too flawed to work. Seriously, how am I going to get 16 engineer kills in one match? Am I not supposed to go out and only kill people with back packs? That is bascially saying that I have to get 60 kills in one match, and hope that 1/3 of them are engineers. And how the heck can I get 267 enemy detections in one match?

tr3ntmc89
12-28-2012, 02:49 AM
I think the challenge system is too flawed to work. Seriously, how am I going to get 16 engineer kills in one match? Am I not supposed to go out and only kill people with back packs? That is bascially saying that I have to get 60 kills in one match, and hope that 1/3 of them are engineers. And how the heck can I get 267 enemy detections in one match?

I played against a team of 5 Engineers, so I was lucky when I had a similar challenge.
As far as the enemy detections go, thats going to be abit harder, i got 70somesthing by sitting on the Overpass bridge with an OTR Scanner, remember they dont have to be killed or anything just quickly lit up, hacking doesnt give enough for this challenge. its either Sensors or an OTR.
Hope that helps, GR reset the challenges every so often

PublicVermin
12-28-2012, 01:17 PM
I played against a team of 5 Engineers, so I was lucky when I had a similar challenge.
As far as the enemy detections go, thats going to be abit harder, i got 70somesthing by sitting on the Overpass bridge with an OTR Scanner, remember they dont have to be killed or anything just quickly lit up, hacking doesnt give enough for this challenge. its either Sensors or an OTR.
Hope that helps, GR reset the challenges every so often

Good man. Although even when you are able to do so, that means the entire match you are working towards aa challenge..... A mear 500 XP...... If i get a saviour kill, hell, even a regualr kill in zero hour as HVT thats 1650XP. The challenges need to be more passive if anything, really. And you are correct, it's been patched so that they reset every 2 weeks. Then that leads to another problem.... 99% of the time you can only get matches on Conflict, and judging by my game stats, and friends game stats, why does it give me "Get more than 0 kills in a single MP Decoy match". Given, it's not a hard challenge, but the challenges shouldn't be MATCH specific. However, i rarely even look at them, i'll select the "Challenges" option, then accept the challenge, but usually wont read it, i just hope that my regular play style fits the challenge. If anything, they shoudl really only be the "beat your best" challenges. /rant lol