PDA

View Full Version : assassins creed ending confusion SPOILERS

shadowlord4001
12-27-2012, 09:13 AM
i posted this question on another forum but it got to confusing ok question time
1.how come tinia didnt speak of the eye(seven solution)at the end of revelations which was after juno betrayed them but juno spoke about it in brotherhood"you will come here,you will activate it,you will know only when it is to late

Assassin_M
12-27-2012, 09:20 AM
We do not know when exactly Juno betrays Minerva and Tinia. The games have contradicting things. Revelations CLEARLY states that Juno was still on board with Minerva and Tinia, but then Minerva says in AC III that they called out to Desmond AFTER Juno betrays them and Juno says that Minerva called out to Desmond while They were STILL trying the first six solutions, which means that Juno was still on board...

shadowlord4001
12-27-2012, 10:33 AM
im talking about how tinia didnt speak about the eye

Assassin_M
12-27-2012, 10:40 AM
im talking about how tinia didnt speak about the eye
I don't know...Maybe the eye was right in front of the Gate and he already told Desmond to pass the words from his head into his hands, so he thought that Desmond will just touch the Eye...

It`s a crappy explanation I know, but I said MAYBE... I really do not know why Tinia did not mention the Eye..

But like I said, Maybe Juno did not betray them at the time of Brotherhood, so seeing as Juno indirectly told Desmond about the Eye, Perhaps Tinia thought that it was not necessary to tell him again

shadowlord4001
12-27-2012, 10:42 AM
maybe they didnt want desmond to know because it had been tampered with, i wish we could have seen the memory seals they left behind

Assassin_M
12-27-2012, 10:45 AM
maybe they didnt want desmond to know because it had been tampered with, i wish we could have seen the memory seals they left behind
That`s the thing...If they did not want Desmond to know and that Juno tampered with it, then why does Tinia mention Juno as a helper ?? Why direct Desmond to the Temple ?? There was nothing there, but the Eye...

Also, What Seals ?? We only saw 6 in ACR. I know there`s more, but what might those have to do with things ??

shadowlord4001
12-27-2012, 11:09 AM
if you read the assassins creed 3 emails juno sent desmond she said that minerva and tinia left seals to explain to desmond their work so he could finish it but juno said she threw them into the abyss because they were full of "lies".thats why they didt appear in the temple because they left messages minerva also states twice they they wanted desmond to finsh there work they never mention the eye

Assassin_M
12-27-2012, 11:12 AM
if you read the assassins creed 3 emails juno sent desmond she said that minerva and tinia left seals to explain to desmond their work so he could finish it but juno said she threw them into the abyss because they were full of "lies".thats why they didt appear in the temple because they left messages minerva also states twice they they wanted desmond to finsh there work they never mention the eye
I must`v missed that Seriously ?? I`ll check it up..Thanks a lot, mate...I`ll get back to you...

shadowlord4001
12-27-2012, 11:14 AM
im a freak need to read every single bit of story lol

Assassin_M
12-27-2012, 11:27 AM
im a freak need to read every single bit of story lol
That`s a good thing:D It helped me;)

So I found the Email and I saw it before, but how did I forget it ?? MAN. I cannot get over my ****ty memory xD So anyways...

I saw the Email, but it never mentions that it explains anything or even what it originally contains. Just Juno labeling them, the contents, as lies. Maybe it was the warning ?? Against Juno I mean ?? When he entered the temple..Maybe the seals had something else ?? The work maybe Minerva mentions. Finish our work...I`m sure she`s referring to the eye...I mean what else is there ?? Unless the answer was in those seals ?? Something else ? Then why say that it`s Centuries too late ??

zerocooll21
12-28-2012, 04:23 PM
I hope we get to see what was in those seals.

AjinkyaParuleka
12-28-2012, 04:51 PM
Minerva knew Juno was a traitor but why she waited so long to reveal it to Desmond?

cmrggamer
12-29-2012, 05:22 AM
So, I just rewatched the Revelations ending...and to answer the OP I think the eye is actually mentioned, just not by name. Tinia says that all of the information collected was sent to one place...and I assume this means the eye. He points and it shows the statue of the three of them, and if I understood correctly, this is the temple where they are in AC3. Right?

I understood that they called out to Desmond when they still thought the eye was a potential solution and then they found out about Juno's betrayal and locked her away inside the temple. And as we all know, that didn't go as planned. So, Juno had been stringing Desmond along while they thought she was still on their side. About the seals, I assumed that those were made to help Desmond when he got to the eye, granted it would have not been as late as it was, and then he could have saved the world without having to sacrifice himself. But Juno obviously tampered with it because it wouldn't help with her world-domination plot.

Also, about Minerva not contacting Desmond, I thought that they couldn't really choose when they appear. Didn't Minerva look into the future and then saw that Desmond was not destined for what she had originally planned and that she somehow was able to make it so she could talk to him then? I guess I just assumed after the way she talked about it in AC3, every time they contacted Desmond (through his ancestors, mostly) it was because they had somehow seen enough into the future and somehow planned/ensured their appearance. I don't know if that really made any sense lol.