PDA

View Full Version : The (important?) prequel of ACIII... take a look.

Booksgames
12-26-2012, 08:27 PM
I posted a review on my blog about the official book that tells us the story of Haytham Kenway... You perhaps want to know a bit more about that very important character :confused: :

http://www.booksandgames.net/wordpress/2012/12/26/assassins-forsaken-creed-two-modern-antiheroes/

Thanks for sharing and reading if you feel like :nonchalance: .

Booksgames
12-29-2012, 12:07 AM
Guys , I did had more answer on the console's section :confused: . I am a big PC gamer, it makes me sad :rolleyes: .

Maybe the lack optimization of Assassin creed's 3 gave a few problems to the people that wanted to enjoy the story's cut scenes without ... slow-downs :nonchalance:.

Ferrith
12-31-2012, 08:49 AM
Haytham is important? I thought he was a Templar.

Booksgames
12-31-2012, 12:04 PM
He is Connor's father... So yes , he's kind of important for the story !

andreja110s
12-31-2012, 01:26 PM
Haytham´s story would make a great short film, like Assassin´s creed Lineage.

Ferrith
12-31-2012, 07:17 PM
He is Connor's father... So yes , he's kind of important for the story !
I know who he is. My remark was followed by a chuckle, but you couldn't know.
On a serious note, Haytham is a typical Templar, and if someone thinks he is important it is because he is Connor's father. Should he be another name on the list of the targets would you still care for him? Or, if you haven't controlled him in game at all?

As for the books, I have two of Bowden's books, read the "Secret Crusade" but didn't really like his writing. [ Brent Weeks did a far superior work on "The Way of Shadows", which still was not some brilliant literature.]

Anyway. Have a happy new year everyone.

MohMurad
12-31-2012, 07:36 PM
Haytham´s story would make a great short film, like Assassin´s creed Lineage.

Forget a story about a character's past. Just make a short film or movie based on the protagonist's (Connor or Ezio) story in the actual game you've played.