PDA

View Full Version : Save file for Assassin's Creed III

grimfangs1996
12-26-2012, 07:15 PM
Okay, now this may sound awkward, but, I really need the location for the save file of ACIII.
I had to restart the game two times already!
The game had to crash just when it was being saved. The next time I opened the game, it showed "Save Data Corrupted. Delete this Save Game and start a new one"
That's pretty annoying after you just finished Sequence 10 and have to start all over again.
All I want to do is move the save files to a secure location so that I won't a have to restart my game over and over again.
Now, I may not be the best gamer, but, I don't cheat.
Please help me out here.
P.S.- Just for the record, I have never cheated in an exam either. Even when the teachers encouraged it.

montagemik
12-27-2012, 05:29 AM
A Nice story about your file being corrupted , but you don't Bother to mention which format /system you're using .

Good luck .

Assassin_M
12-27-2012, 05:39 AM
A Nice story about your file being corrupted , but you don't Bother to mention which format /system you're using .

Good luck .
You`re more Sarcastic than I am :O

Brilliant

ProGamerX56
12-27-2012, 05:19 PM
Plug a USB into your PS3/PC/360/ (I can't tell because of your icon), and copy everything to that. Or you can use the PS Plus Cloud/Ubisoft Cloud/Xbox Live Gold Cloud or any other Cloud Storage website or device.
If you want more help PLEASE mention your platform, it'll help.
PS - Saves files are in
PC - C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Storage\backup
C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed 3\Saved Games.
C:\Users\<user_name>\Saved Games\Assassins Creed 3\Saved
Xbox 360 - Don't have a clue
PS3 - Saved Data Utitlity\Assassin's Creed III

Ignore posts 2 and 3, this is the answer to your problem.
EDIT: Please try to check this thread, please.
I think you've solved the problem, I'll delete this advice if you have solved the problem...