PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 extra Assassins and crafting?

josh6135
12-26-2012, 04:58 AM
1) I am 36% about 16 hours in AC3 I remember helping a guy in a mission (he is French, has a beige bandana, and likes to use a butcher knife) , and later I was able to talk to him in a bar , and now can call him randomly to Assassinate people for me (he usually chops someone then shots another guy in the face - awesome). I also remember in some part of a menu being able to send him on an Assassin mission like the older AC games. Now I have no clue where that options is and I also do not know where to find any other people to recruit to (if you can even do that). Any help would be appreciated.

2) From selling animal furs I usually have enough money to buy stuff I need from caravans or general stores. I noticed breifly you can craft stuff through a kind of weird Witcher like menu with combining a worker (someone you rescued near Achiles house) and combining other ingredients). I have not made anything yet and I was wondering if crafting anything has any significant benefits or goodies?

3) I noticed after rescuing someone would lead to something like a message coming up saying "You now have access to Jim Bobs Farm" forgot what else it. What is this access? Is it that you can buy stuff from them , if so where? Or does it mean you have access to use them when crafting stuff?

I know most of the answers could probably be found somewhere in the huge menu of Assassins Creed 3 I just figured "I would ask here to get some opinons and feedback. thanks for your help.

CFC_Hero
12-26-2012, 05:37 AM
1) I am 36% about 16 hours in AC3 I remember helping a guy in a mission (he is French, has a beige bandana, and likes to use a butcher knife) , and later I was able to talk to him in a bar , and now can call him randomly to Assassinate people for me (he usually chops someone then shots another guy in the face - awesome). I also remember in some part of a menu being able to send him on an Assassin mission like the older AC games. Now I have no clue where that options is and I also do not know where to find any other people to recruit to (if you can even do that). Any help would be appreciated.

2) From selling animal furs I usually have enough money to buy stuff I need from caravans or general stores. I noticed breifly you can craft stuff through a kind of weird Witcher like menu with combining a worker (someone you rescued near Achiles house) and combining other ingredients). I have not made anything yet and I was wondering if crafting anything has any significant benefits or goodies?

3) I noticed after rescuing someone would lead to something like a message coming up saying "You now have access to Jim Bobs Farm" forgot what else it. What is this access? Is it that you can buy stuff from them , if so where? Or does it mean you have access to use them when crafting stuff?

I know most of the answers could probably be found somewhere in the huge menu of Assassins Creed 3 I just figured "I would ask here to get some opinons and feedback. thanks for your help.

1) Do Liberation missions in Boston and New York. This will unlock more Assassin Recruits. I believe there are 3 for each town so a total of 6.
2)Crafting items will allow you to get bigger pouches and weapons under the "Special" category.
3)Doing "Homestead Missions" (Saving people or do task for them) will upgrade the people and allow you to craft better stuff.

Assassin_M
12-26-2012, 05:39 AM
1) Do Liberation missions in Boston and New York. This will unlock more Assassin Recruits. I believe there are 3 for each town so a total of 6.
2)Crafting items will allow you to get bigger pouches and weapons under the "Special" category.
3)Doing "Homestead Missions" (Saving people or do task for them) will upgrade the people and allow you to craft better stuff.
To add...Stuff to craft are either inventions that are put in your home, Accessories, extras and weapons for Connor and Materials to be sold or traded through Convoys..

DrBlutengott
12-26-2012, 06:02 AM
Still further recipies for crafting can be found through looting chests throughout the cities and frontier. Also homestead missions require it to be not winter to engage in the tasks. And to advance in the homestead missions each has to be completed.