PDA

View Full Version : Petition-UBI please read this!

Doveblood
12-25-2012, 11:09 PM
First, I'm sorry if my thread bothers anyone. I get straight to my point. In 2009 around this time in November, my favourite (okay it's not, the real winner is AC1 but 2 is great, too) game was released. Yes, it's Assassin's Creed 2 and according to a bit of searching in comments many people consider it the best AC ever developed. I felt an insurmountable desire to play it again (Don't know exactly, how many times played it through, it was a lot of time I've spent playing this magnificent game.) . Knowing it was 3 years ago probably I won't collect much support for my definitely minor thread. However, things only work out if you fight for them with everything your arsenal can contain. (like Ezio did):)
Someone also started this petition in 2009, and I'm thankful to him because of it. So we want to play as Ezio with only his glove on his right hand, and original cape design. (thicker left shoulder guard (leather), that holds his cape without need of armour on his right shoulder). You could do it together with the permission to remove armour parts. It would be so awesomely cool. Much more stealthy and authentic. I would consider it a great personal success if you happen to do it for us. The original concept of Ezio greets me everywhere and it makes me a bit uneasy. Thank you whether you read it and provide support or not.

Assassin_M
12-25-2012, 11:12 PM
I dunno, man....Recent petitions for AC III do not work...You think one for AC II will ?? Tough

Doveblood
12-25-2012, 11:13 PM
If you don't try u won't know. And that's a problem you said about AC III, I agree with you.

Assassin_M
12-25-2012, 11:15 PM
If you don't try u won't know. And that's a problem you said about AC III, I agree with you.
Good luck then, mate..

Your persistence IS admirable and I wont bring you down...(I`ll let shade do it:p) Jk

Doveblood
12-25-2012, 11:18 PM
Good luck then, mate..

Your persistence IS admirable and I wont bring you down...(I`ll let shade do it:p) Jk
Thank you. :)

Bashilir
12-26-2012, 12:51 AM
I have to agree with this. I don't understand why they never gave him two of the exact vambraces. The extra one is always crappy looking.

Doveblood
12-26-2012, 08:24 PM
You speak the truth. The glove alone is way more badass. :cool:

Doveblood
01-03-2013, 03:10 PM
I've noticed some other things, too. Ezio's cape is more leather like. It's black coloured rather than brown and it's matt. The inner side of it is pale, lighter red instead of that dark, vivid red colour that's in the finished game. His robes also have somewhat better physics, they're like silk (lower flowy part which consists of 3 layers, maybe these are a bit longer than the actual pieces and more grayish). However, the whole outfit is whiter (hood and torso, plus the 1. layer). Oh, and on the right part of his waist, there are 2 tapes... In the full game these are glued to the first layer from above, so they don't have such good physics as in the demo.
Plus, his robes in the demo are definitely longer, almost as long as Altair's.

Sushiglutton
01-03-2013, 03:56 PM
Do you play on PC or console? If you play on PC I suggest googling for the assassins creed modding community. They may actually be able to help you with this request (if you ask nicely ;) ).

Doveblood
01-03-2013, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the advice, but unfortunately I play on ps3. :(

Aphex_Tim
01-03-2013, 07:01 PM
Is this not "fixable" by simply not buying armor? Or am i missing the point here?

Doveblood
01-08-2013, 09:40 PM
Nope... Let's check the thing through my sketches. Ezio with his thicker spaulder (cape side), in the middle. This can only be obtained by purchasing spauldrons. And third sketch is the way how I like to play. :D (the possible way) But we need the right hand without the extra vembrace. (ONLY GLOVE :))
Left: Altair ;) (Pls note that: I drew 'em when I was a little guy, (elementary school) except the right Ezio plan, which was created hastily.)
http://postimage.org/gallery/m16xr8a/f8dc290d/

Doveblood
01-10-2013, 08:22 PM
Can somebody tell me why did they changed the sfx sounds? In the demo, climbing and free running had loud sound effects and that metal clanking was awesome, especially when Ezio climbed the chimneys on the Ducale Palace before the air assassination. And that I don't understand... Why did they put the slow-mo and the brutal click of the hidden-blade into trash? Overally movement looks way better with the old outfit conception. Especially climbing & sprinting. Ezio's elbow didn't flow through the cape during full sprint.

Doveblood
01-11-2013, 07:58 PM
Judging from the lot of early screenshots of ACII, Ubisoft should have the original concept of Ezio's assassin robes somewhere stored. So it probably wouldn't be much of a work to integrate it, but who knows. I would be very glad to see it happening. It's one of the greatest outfits, but it barely had role in later games. We've never got it again as a bonus content after ACII, at least make a way to obtain it somehow, the original concept. I suppose it's not a big request, for example I totally understand why Altair didn't have a quiver for his bolts and a pistol. But Ezio's case doesn't disturb anything. You, who check this thread could throw in a +1. Pls support me. :')

Doveblood
01-14-2013, 08:45 PM
At least me, then, if no one else...
+1

Doveblood
02-05-2013, 09:04 PM
Hey everyone, this is now a poll!

AdamPearce
02-06-2013, 12:04 AM
Great idea, I really like Assassin's Creed 2 too, and yes it would be real nice to play with the full thug Ezio's outfit. or if their ready to do it, texture the game to have the same look as Assassin's Creed Revelations.

And also, bring Patrice Désilets back, you really need it.

ktyoung
02-06-2013, 03:20 PM
Dude, I agree with this, but I've been running a poll for concept outfits to be added to ACIII, and well.........Its had thousands of views, 125 votes, but still no acknowledgement from Ubisoft. I'm still holding out though......because they made this forum for a reason right?

ktyoung
02-06-2013, 03:20 PM
Is this not "fixable" by simply not buying armor? Or am i missing the point here?

Point is HE NEVER WORE IT

Oddly enough though, he had it in brotherhood.....(Climb-Leap Glove from Leonardo)

Doveblood
02-06-2013, 10:34 PM
Point is HE NEVER WORE IT

Oddly enough though, he had it in brotherhood.....(Climb-Leap Glove from Leonardo)
You don't have to buy the climb-leap glove, you just need the second hb. Armor on the glove ruins its look in my opinion. :)
It's for the same reason that I've never bought the metal cestus.

Doveblood
02-06-2013, 10:39 PM
Great idea, I really like Assassin's Creed 2 too, and yes it would be real nice to play with the full thug Ezio's outfit. or if their ready to do it, texture the game to have the same look as Assassin's Creed Revelations.

And also, bring Patrice Désilets back, you really need it.
It's a great idea, too. :D
And AC surely needs Patrice. Did you read that interview? I think it was something like this: "First game is always the purest". I have to agree with that writing.

Doveblood
02-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Dude, I agree with this, but I've been running a poll for concept outfits to be added to ACIII, and well.........Its had thousands of views, 125 votes, but still no acknowledgement from Ubisoft. I'm still holding out though......because they made this forum for a reason right?
Thank you, mate. I'm not giving up, either. I cross my fingers for your topic as well because we share similar goals. In addition, I really have an interest in Connor's original robes... They are simply awesome. And yes, the forum had to be done for exactly these purposes.