PDA

View Full Version : You lost this customer forever

Randrewivera
12-25-2012, 05:13 PM
Not fixing the in-game music bug on PC and just ******* on yourselves til 2013 is inexcusable. I regret getting this, I've been a longtime fan/customer of Ubisoft and this series, but no more. This is ridiculous and I shouldn't have to pay 80 bucks for a deluxe edition that's broken. Never getting another penny out of me / let's see what's on pirate bay.

Randrewivera
12-25-2012, 05:24 PM
And I bet NO ONE from Ubisoft will care at all. This is garbage. Merry Christmas, sure.

AjinkyaParuleka
12-25-2012, 05:55 PM
Are your speakers on.....?Oh and cya next time.will meet you when AC4 is released.

Randrewivera
12-25-2012, 07:00 PM
Are your speakers on.....?Oh and cya next time.will meet you when AC4 is released.
There's a major bug that Steam discussions are all about right now where none of the music plays in the game. All the other audio is there. Not "buying" AC4.

BzkGB
12-25-2012, 07:43 PM
Can't blame you. Won't be buying anything from them, either.

Merry Christmas.

Boemundus
12-25-2012, 09:07 PM
This music missing bug comes with the DLC installed, been known from day one, the cause is known , and Ubisoft don't give a **** about it

Randrewivera
12-25-2012, 10:58 PM
it's relieving to see there's others just as fed up. the temporary fix is to delete the DataPC_DX11_3_dlc.forge file in the main folder where you installed AC3. Gets rid of the downloaded dlc file and restores the music. the PROBLEM is that it screws up your saves and you have to restart the game. Nothing like not playing what you ****ing paid for. Mmm, makes me so warm inside.

ParabolicDreams
12-26-2012, 02:07 AM
See you next November.

Randrewivera
12-26-2012, 05:05 AM
See you next November.

what does that mean? is it too difficult to understand that i'm not giving ANY money to ubisoft anymore? There are other ways to get video games.

Grovanor
12-26-2012, 06:40 AM
I couldn't agree more with this post. I literally can't get myself to play the game anymore and i was really enjoying it before I started having all the bugs getting thrown on my face. Pity. I was so close to buying the season pass as well. Now I will only buy the expansion packs if they go on like a 75% sale. And that's only if they fix the sound bug by January 5th. Otherwise i'm done.

Randrewivera
12-26-2012, 07:18 PM
I wouldnt be upset if there was a constant dialogue with Ubisoft support, having them at least look like they care about NOT console gamers. I dont know what kind of business decision was made to think what a great idea it would be to ignore an entire system.