PDA

View Full Version : Hunting map need help????

Fireneg
12-25-2012, 04:11 PM
Hi, I'm trying to finish the hunting society challenge 3 ( completing hunting map ) and I'm missing only the beaver from homestead davenport, I killed about 50 of them,tried every kind of kill but it wont register as finding any??? Please help and how do I analyse the inhabitants? Thanks

SixKeys
12-25-2012, 05:05 PM
Did you try analyzing clues, like a chewed up tree trunk? Maybe that'll register.

To analyze inhabitants, you have to lock on to them and turn on Eagle Vision while they're performing specific activities (chopping wood, baking bread etc.). They will glow orange in EV when you can record them. If they're not doing activities that you can record, they will show up as blue and it will say "Invalid target".

Ottomaniac_54
12-25-2012, 10:58 PM
are you sure about beaver? maybe you should look for clues around.

Fireneg
12-26-2012, 04:15 AM
Hi, yes I'm sure about beaver cause they are the only animals left in Davenport region that didn't register and there's no clue around for it, searched everywhere.Thanks for the response on how to analyse the inhabitants.

montagemik
12-27-2012, 06:25 AM
Try the riverbank SW of the homestead map or at the riverbank far SE of the map , I'm sure one of those areas has a chewed tree stump or feeding area that can be scanned for Beavers.

Davenport animals
Fox
Wolf
Elk
Deer
Rabbit
Raccoon
Beaver ( near Norris' Mine , SW map)