PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about the pre order DLCs.

OmegaRomik
12-25-2012, 08:48 AM
So i got my season pass for christmas and i downlaoded the hidden secrets dlc and i was wondering if ghost of war and (idont know what the other ones called but not the maian ruin/sawtooth sword dlc) the other naval mission if they are that short? i think i did ghost of war act 3 (there where onlyh 3) and the other one (sinking something, sorry) once or if theres more to them? Much appreciated please. AC3 ROCKS!

avk111
12-25-2012, 10:44 AM
So i got my season pass for christmas and i downlaoded the hidden secrets dlc and i was wondering if ghost of war and (idont know what the other ones called but not the maian ruin/sawtooth sword dlc) the other naval mission if they are that short? i think i did ghost of war act 3 (there where onlyh 3) and the other one (sinking something, sorry) once or if theres more to them? Much appreciated please. AC3 ROCKS!

Is there an extra play game with Connor and not using the ship ? I'm encouraged to buy the Season pass but I want to play Connor maybe the naval from time to time

SixKeys
12-25-2012, 05:12 PM

That's all there is to those missions. They are pretty short.

Is there an extra play game with Connor and not using the ship ? I'm encouraged to buy the Season pass but I want to play Connor maybe the naval from time to time

The upcoming King Washington DLC will have missions where you play as Connor outside of naval missions. The Hidden Secrets DLC (the one that's currently out) has the Mayan Ruins mission which is basically a short platforming mission. The rest are naval missions.

BATISTABUS
12-25-2012, 07:02 PM
The Hidden Secrets DLC Pack adds three extra missions (some including our critically acclaimed naval warfare gameplay):
-The Lost Mayan Ruins (this is somewhat misleading...there is no naval portion to this mission, although you do access it through ports)
-The Ghost of War
-A Dangerous Secret
You'll also receive:
-Two single-player costumes - the Captain of the Aquila and the Colonial Assassin to round out your collection in the Homestead Manor
-Two additional multiplayer characters - the Redcoat and the Sharpshooter

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/733730-Assassin-s-Creed-III-Hidden-Secrets-Pack-First-Downloadable-Content

OmegaRomik
12-25-2012, 11:11 PM
Thanks guys i just wanted to make sure, Love AC3!