PDA

View Full Version : Frontier missions

cfs6254
12-25-2012, 12:31 AM
Hi, and first of all merry X-mas to you all...

Im playing AC3 and have been at the frontier missions for quite a while.

I can't seem to figure out what to do to move on.

Im just running around chasing some animals, delevering letters, looking for a sasquatch and so on...
It seems that maybe im not persuing the real missions for the frontier part of the game

Can anyone please tell me what i need to do to have some progress in this part of the game??

I have found 2 forts and cleared both...

tcplotts
12-25-2012, 04:16 AM
they're all side missions. if it doesn't have the exclamation point, it's all optional. in other words, what you're doing *are* the "real" missions for the frontier outside of the main missions.

ChrisF0ley
12-30-2012, 06:41 PM
istuck on frontier easdrop mission cant seem to get to second easdrop without being seen

Ferrith
12-31-2012, 08:31 AM
istuck on frontier easdrop mission cant seem to get to second easdrop without being seen
You mean at the Fort?

Cipax
12-31-2012, 11:12 PM
when I first was in the frontier there were high points (eagle perches) that would open up the map some.. now there's none yet alot of the map is still covered in a shroud.. does it eventually open up more of the map later on in game (same with Boston) or do I have to uncover it on foot or horseback?

Ferrith
12-31-2012, 11:34 PM
I'd suggest go on foot and/or horseback, or travel using the tree branches.
Frontier is a pain to explore, if you ask me. Mind the bears and wolves.

Razrback16
01-01-2013, 12:05 AM
I'd suggest go on foot and/or horseback, or travel using the tree branches.
Frontier is a pain to explore, if you ask me. Mind the bears and wolves.

Yeah I don't like the Frontier at all. Pain to navigate, too big, and most of the side missions there are flat out boring.

Ferrith
01-01-2013, 05:54 PM
Ha! I don't need to say how many times a bear or an elk came out of nowhere and killed me! Frontier is still the only map I haven't fully explored - neither do I feel the urge to do so.

MountainMama
01-21-2013, 04:27 PM
I have tried to finish the "prudence primrose", and I can't get past the clue with the cloth. I run all around the green area, and the only time it tells me to examine a clue, I am back at that stupid cloth. I started this mission in another game (which I quit because I wanted Connor to find the high points instead of Haytham, and had to start over to do that), and managed to find her and the bear without a problem. Que pasa?

MountainMama
01-21-2013, 04:28 PM
I stay in the trees. Elk can't climb, and I haven't had any trouble with bears climbing, either.