PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Ending Foreshadowing (SPOILERS!!!)

GoldyTart
12-24-2012, 06:40 PM
So by playing previous games, I realized that hints were placed in previous AC titles suggesting some of the things we see in AC3.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Here is an excerpt of what Juno said to Desmond when Desmond reached to the temple under the Colosseum.

"A hundred years I might speak and still you would not know us. You with five senses. Us with six. The one we kept from you. To be safe. Now, you can never know. Only try. Grasp. You can SEE. SMELL. TASTE. TOUCH. HEAR. Knowledge has been locked away. After, when the world became undone, we tried to pass it through the blood. Tried to join you with us. You see the blue shimmer. You hear the words. But you do not know! WE SHOULD HAVE LEFT YOU AS YOU WERE! It is hard to stay contained. Knowing as we do. We wait for you, Desmond. You will come here. You will activate it. You will know only when it is too late."

Seems to me that last line suggests that it will be too late for Desmond to realize what he has done/will do and wont be able to do anything about it. This line can be applied to Brotherhood's ending where Desmond indirectly killed Lucy but it can also be applied to AC3's ending as well.

Later:

"Your DNA communes with the Apple. You have activated it. On the 72nd day before the moment of awakening. You, birthed from our loins and the loins of our enemies."

The loins of our enemy, eh??? I wonder who the enemy is...

Assassin's Creed Revelations:
The Lost Archive: This is what Juno says to Clay/Subject 16 during the The Lost Archive DLC:

"They must all suffer as we suffered"

It's quite obvious where this is leading to. "They" means us and "We" means TWCB. Add it to the plot of Juno's revenge against humanity and you have this quote along with AC3's ending.

http://i.imgur.com/LCJ9Z.png

Now this one is a little more speculation but look at this screenshot I made from Memory 7 in TLA DLC. Clay has headed into the clouds. In AC3, after Desmond dies and you collect all pivots, you too also head into the clouds (without that fancy visual clip). To me that suggests that there is now a construct of Desmond in the Animus like Subject 16 in the Animus. This can also suggests the ending of Revelations where Desmond is literally awake and away from his coma, but we still play as Desmond in coma on Animus Island.

Any more foreshadowing in previous titles??? Discuss away!

EDIT: Found a new tidbit. Assassin's Creed 2: Subject 16 says this to Desmond:

"There's something I have to show you. We have been lied to this whole time; everything we know, everything we've been brought up to believe - it's wrong."

and

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: The Truth Video

She is not who you think she is. Everything you hope to become, everything you hold dear, it's already gone.

Poor Subject 16, trying very hard to foil Juno's plot I guess. If my theory is correct and Clay is warning Desmond of Juno's true intention, why did he tell Juno he will help Desmond when she asked him as evidenced by TLA DLC?

who-can-i-be
12-24-2012, 06:46 PM
This is actually pretty smart sleuthing. Well done!

altairezio1993
12-24-2012, 07:32 PM
I actually liked how AC3 ended, though the execution could have been better, and I cant understand the hate on the ending

It is far later than you know. To late to save them. She is not who you think she is. Everything you hope to become, everything you hold dear - it's already gone...Eden... She... In Eden... Find Eve. The key... Her DNA...The sun... your son.

This is the quote which has me thinking that the 'modern day' storyline is set further in the future, just as AC1 was set 6 years in the future from when the actual game was released, so too are these events being viewed in the future by someone else, maybe during Juno's rise or she has already gained control and for some reason they needed to relive all these events. Though how Clay puts it makes it seem as if he is somehow talking from the future, if I'm clear enough and in my opinion I still think Clay isn't finished yet.

And this Eve talk makes me think that the next trilogy of games will probably focus on her descendant, though I think we may play as someone in the next game who either doesn't know about their assassin ancestry or they're a part of Euridito who are becoming more and more important in the AC world.

Well, we won't know for sure which direction the next game will take the series until we get an official announcement or possibly when the AC:Initiates bar reaches 100%

AdrianJacek
12-24-2012, 07:35 PM
Also - Sixteen in ACB and ACR. That pretty much showed us that AI constructs work in the AC universe making Juno's survival possible. Every one of Clay's 10 "pieces" acted very odd and had issues with communicating with us. Just like Juno in her mails.
I have also found one peculiar Book in ACR - The Aeneid. It tells the story of few men and their struggle with one Goddess after the Trojan War. And she really hates those humans. Her name was... Juno. :P

ACfan443
12-24-2012, 08:01 PM
I actually liked how AC3 ended, though the execution could have been better, and I cant understand the hate on the ending

It is far later than you know. To late to save them. She is not who you think she is. Everything you hope to become, everything you hold dear - it's already gone...Eden... She... In Eden... Find Eve. The key... Her DNA...The sun... your son.

This is the quote which has me thinking that the 'modern day' storyline is set further in the future, just as AC1 was set 6 years in the future from when the actual game was released, so too are these events being viewed in the future by someone else, maybe during Juno's rise or she has already gained control and for some reason they needed to relive all these events. Though how Clay puts it makes it seem as if he is somehow talking from the future, if I'm clear enough and in my opinion I still think Clay isn't finished yet.

And this Eve talk makes me think that the next trilogy of games will probably focus on her descendant, though I think we may play as someone in the next game who either doesn't know about their assassin ancestry or they're a part of Euridito who are becoming more and more important in the AC world.

Well, we won't know for sure which direction the next game will take the series until we get an official announcement or possibly when the AC:Initiates bar reaches 100%

Juno: “It is done. The way lies all before you. Only she remains to be found."
Clay: “Eden, she… in Eden, find Eve. The key, her DNA.”

They were both directly talking to Desmond, they told him to find Eve. I believe the original plan for the modern day plot was different, but then it was changed so they could stretch out the story in future sequels.
I think they replaced the whole finding eve and the temples with that amulet because it was easier story telling.

AdrianJacek
12-24-2012, 08:13 PM

They were both directly talking to Desmond, they told him to find Eve. I believe the original plan for the modern day plot was different, but then it was changed so they could stretch out the story in future sequels.
I think they replaced the whole finding eve and the temples with that amulet because it was easier story telling.

Juno also said "You are They". So by that logic I can assume "She is me" also makes sense.

ACfan443
12-24-2012, 08:17 PM
Juno also said "You are They". So by that logic I can assume "She is me" also makes sense.

But Juno also said "there is one who will accompany you through the gate" assuming she's talking about "she" or Eve

AdrianJacek
12-24-2012, 08:21 PM
But Juno also said "there is one who will accompany you through the gate" assuming she's talking about "she" or Eve
She doesn't necessarily mean Eve. I assume Juno will leave in Desmond's corpse "through the gate". :P

ACfan443
12-24-2012, 08:27 PM
She doesn't necessarily mean Eve. I assume Juno will leave in Desmond's corpse "through the gate". :P

"There is one who will accompany..." I.e be with him while he walks through the gate

Assassin_M
12-24-2012, 08:42 PM
"There is one who will accompany..." I.e be with him while he walks through the gate
William has Eve`s DNA..

When Juno says "She lies not within our sight" We had Shaun, Rebecca and Lucy. The only new guy was William. he`s Eve..

ACfan443
12-24-2012, 08:53 PM
William has Eve`s DNA..

When Juno says "She lies not within our sight" We had Shaun, Rebecca and Lucy. The only new guy was William. he`s Eve..

I'm sure William is a man.. :p

Assassin_M
12-24-2012, 08:54 PM
I'm sure William is a man.. :p
Are you implying that men do not have any Female Ancestors ??

ACfan443
12-24-2012, 08:59 PM
Are you implying that men do not have any Female Ancestors ??

No, I mean he's not literally eve, cause I assumed the "Eve" Desmond had to find was a woman

Assassin_M
12-24-2012, 09:03 PM
No, I mean he's not literally eve, cause I assumed the "Eve" Desmond had to find was a woman
Maybe you assumed wrong....Does that not happen ?? We all assumed that the Apple in AC I was the same one in AC II and we were wrong. We all assumed Ezio was Altair`s Descendant and we were wrong.

William is Eve...you`ll see...it makes sense....they duped us before numerous times....

GoldyTart
12-24-2012, 09:07 PM
This theory, I like it. But I have something more solid. Paul Bellamy is our man. Why you ask? Because it is confirmed that he is a descendant of Aveline who is also confirmed to be the descendant of Eve. Not William but definitely a guy who knew Cross and had corresponded with William while the Great Purge was going on in 2000. Right now he's at Abstergo, in an induced coma and is being forced to relieve memories. I believe he is the next in line after Desmond.

ACfan443
12-24-2012, 09:09 PM
Maybe you assumed wrong....Does that not happen ?? We all assumed that the Apple in AC I was the same one in AC II and we were wrong. We all assumed Ezio was Altair`s Descendant and we were wrong.

William is Eve...you`ll see...it makes sense....they duped us before numerous times....

Desmond was told to find eve - in Eden. William was neither from Eden, nor did Desmond have to find him. He also didn't play a major role in AC3.

Assassin_M
12-24-2012, 09:09 PM
This theory, I like it. But I have something more solid. Paul Bellamy is our man. Why you ask? Because it is confirmed that he is a descendant of Aveline who is also confirmed to be the descendant of Eve. Not William but definitely a guy who knew Cross and had corresponded with William while the Great Purge was going on in 2000. Right now he's at Abstergo, in an induced coma and is being forced to relieve memories. I believe he is the next in line after Desmond.
But Paul did not accompany Desmond through the gate, also...Where was it confirmed that he`s a Descendant of Aveline ?? I have not seen this..

Assassin_M
12-24-2012, 09:11 PM
Desmond was told to find eve - in Eden. William was neither from Eden, nor did Desmond have to find him. He also didn't play a major role in AC3.
And You know where Eden is ?? and Obviously Desmond did not have to find him, because he was probably thinking like you.........Trying to find a Woman instead xD

I`ll just ignore that last bit..

GoldyTart
12-24-2012, 09:14 PM
AC3 Multiplayer hacked files. Erudito mentions that there might be a connection with Paul and Aveline and Tuareg.

TRIBES_HackEdit
19:42:01 ABS [0906514] A ALPHA
Without the Tuareg, our history would be lost. His and the other tribes must be kept secret at all costs.

B. Alpha. Stats (overall) ATT: 272802, ABS: 241473, ADB: 1557, ABS: 16983, CSS: 101, SL: 55%, OCC: 86%, HT: 420. NCC/b

Arch [2119809] C ALPHA Stats (overaP.). ....:..7..0…..S…. ….. ….. ….. ….. ….. ….. ….. ….. ….. ….. ….. ….. ….. …../c

“His” tribe? What secret?

Is there a link between the Tuareg and Bellamy? Or the woman from New Orleans?

E.

And I don't want to sound racist but both Paul and Aveline are black...

ACfan443
12-24-2012, 09:15 PM
And You know where Eden is ?? and Obviously Desmond did not have to find him, because he was probably thinking like you.........Trying to find a Woman instead xD

I`ll just ignore that last bit..

Sorry, I don't buy it. William being eve sounds quite humorous and contrived. If he's confirmed as 'Eve' in a sequel, then I'll eat my words.

Assassin_M
12-24-2012, 09:16 PM
AC3 Multiplayer hacked files. Erudito mentions that there might be a connection with Paul and Aveline and Tuareg.

And I don't want to sound racist but both Paul and Aveline are black...
Ahhh Thanks for that. I never really started on the MP yet. SP is just too **** good:p (It`s rare you know, when Assassin_M is not in the know about something >_>)

Also, Then I must be related to all white men:p

GoldyTart
12-24-2012, 09:17 PM
Sorry, I don't buy it. William being eve sounds quite humorous and contrived. If he's confirmed as 'Eve' in a sequel, then I'll eat my words.

Look above dude. There is a possibility

Assassin_M
12-24-2012, 09:17 PM
then I'll eat my words.
:) or place a nifty little Justin Bieber banner as your signature (Hand made by yours truly)

ACfan443
12-24-2012, 09:18 PM
:) or place a nifty little Justin Bieber banner as your signature (Hand made by yours truly)

Oh god, can I please have the option to stick pins in my eyes? :)

Assassin_M
12-24-2012, 09:23 PM
Oh god, can I please have the option to stick pins in my eyes? :)
No :|

You`ll wear it for 14 days and 14 nights
for the first day you`ll feel like a tree eaten by termites
People laughing and pointing their fingers
At your banner lays the worst of all singers

GoldyTart
12-24-2012, 09:28 PM
I guess it is if you say so

ACfan443
12-24-2012, 09:30 PM
No :|

You`ll wear it for 14 days and 14 nights
for the first day you`ll feel like a tree eaten by termites
People laughing and pointing their fingers
At your banner lays the worst of all singers

You seem quite sure of this. Okay then, I accept.
However, if William isn't Eve, you must wear it for 14 days and 14 nights. :D

Assassin_M
12-24-2012, 09:31 PM
You seem quite sure of this. Okay then, I accept.
However, if William isn't Eve, you must wear it for 14 days and 14 nights. :D
Super Glorious Assassin_M allows this

MT4K
12-24-2012, 09:36 PM
Remember ratonhaketonfan? He had to wear such a sig for losing a challenge with Assassin_M. So good luck to anybody who challenges him :p.

Assassin_M
12-24-2012, 09:37 PM
Remember ratonhaketonfan? He had to wear such a sig for losing a challenge with Assassin_M. So good luck to anybody who challenges him :p.
And now he lives in eternal shame...

GoldyTart
12-24-2012, 09:40 PM
Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

ACfan443
12-24-2012, 09:44 PM

I'm pretty confident with this. However, if a writer at Ubisoft reads through this thread and decides to make William as eve, then I'm screwed :p

Assassin_M
12-24-2012, 09:46 PM
I'm pretty confident with this.
So was he... :|

GoldyTart
12-24-2012, 09:47 PM
Can we go back on topic? The poster above me seems to realize this...

Assassin_M
12-24-2012, 09:49 PM
Can we go back on topic? The poster above me seems to realize this...
Back on topic, the enemy Juno refers to in "Loins of our enemies" is the Human Kind...

GoldyTart
12-24-2012, 09:51 PM
Back on topic, the enemy Juno refers to in "Loins of our enemies" is the Human Kind...

Why thank you M, I had absolutely noooooo idea that such a meaning could be derived from such an expression.

/sarcasm

pacmanate
12-24-2012, 09:51 PM
Also for anyone wondering the Loins are NOT edible.

GoldyTart
12-24-2012, 09:53 PM
Also for anyone wondering the Loins are NOT edible.

You're right. Such barbarism is cannibalism

Assassin_M
12-24-2012, 09:54 PM
Why thank you M, I had absolutely noooooo idea that such a meaning could be derived from such an expression.

/sarcasm
You wanted me back on topic....you did not say how or not obvious it has to be:p

GoldyTart
12-24-2012, 10:04 PM
You wanted me back on topic....you did not say how or not obvious it has to be:p

True. Very true indeed.

dxsxhxcx
12-24-2012, 10:35 PM

this post is just speculation, nothing here is being stated as a fact, this is just a theory I created, someone with a better understanding of the AC universe will probably find flaws (or even I contradicting myself.. lol) on it, but I see no harm in speculating a little since we don't have nothing better to do.. so be nice with me if you don't like my theory! :p

ps: please try to ignore the grammatical errors you'll find, english is not my native language..

what if what Juno meant with what she said were two different things not directly related to each other?

Juno: “It is done. The way lies all before you." - what if what she tried to say with this is that based on her calculations of possible futures, after Desmond killed Lucy, the path for the future she (Juno) predicted where Desmond would choose to free her instead of take Minerva's advice became aligned with the events that were about to happen (everything we saw in ACR/3)?

Juno: "Only she remains to be found." - maybe with this what Juno wanted to say is that now that she successfully put Desmond on the path that would benefit her (as explained above) the only thing she (Juno) still had to do to make sure all she had planned happens was to find "Eve", what she was doing was explain some parts of her plan to us but we thought that what she said was meant to us when it wasn't.

this is part of Juno's message to S16 in the TLA DLC
Juno: Clay Kaczmarek. I, who was once called Juno, have come to show you the way. Remember. In Eden.
Adam: Eve, what is this device?

Clay: “Eden, she… in Eden, find Eve. The key, her DNA.” - since S16 was kinda crazy because of the bleeding effect and/or didn't have enough energy to explain to us what he meant with his message he focused on "key words", what if like us S16 didn't understood the message Juno gave him, also thinking that everything she said was meant for him and Desmond but whatl she was doing was explain parts of her plan for S16, the same way she did with Desmond?! Maybe "the key, her DNA" doesn't mean that the key is something on Eve's DNA like the phrase seems to imply but they are different stages of Juno's plan, "Find Eve", "the key" and "something on her DNA"

I don't remember now if it was officially explained (without room for doubt) that the city where we saw Adam and Eve in the Truth video in AC2 and the city where the Grand Temple was located (that is the same place shown in ACR's ending) were the same place, the article about Eden in the AC wiki says: "The mountain behind Eden strongly resembles Mount Kilimanjaro in East Africa., since nothing regarding Eve was used in AC3 and S16 message talking about "she.. in Eden" isn't clear enough for us to assume that "she" was Juno, maybe Eden is really located in Africa and now that city and "Eve" will be the focus of the next games since Desmond's role ended in AC3.

"There is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not within our sight. The cross darkens the horizon" - now we also have this phrase that still raise some doubts.

"There is one who would accompany you through the gate" - this post is just speculation and so is my interpretation of this phrase but since we already know what happened with Desmond at the end of AC3 [SPOILERS] (I assume he's dead) what if with this Juno meant that this person she still needs to find (that I assume is the "Eve" S16 talked about like I said about above) will have the same end as Desmond and this passage was just an allusion that both characters will meet the same fate?!

There's some information related to AC Initiates in other thread where it's implied that the next modern day protagonist could be Otso Berg, an Abstergo agent, I believe until this point this information is lacking an official source but I'll assume this will be case just to continue explaining my theory (once I find the information I'll post it here):

assuming Otso Berg is the next modern day protagonist, I believe we can speculate a little about what Juno was talking about with the rest of her message:

"She lies not within our sight. The cross darkens the horizon." - She in this case being an allusion to Eve like explained above, I believe is safe to assume there's something about Eve that will be really important in the next games, so I created two scenarios that could possibly explain this sentence:

1. assuming Otso Berg will be the next protagonist and being a man he cannot be the person Juno talked about in the phrase above, what if the "She" in this sentence isn't making a reference to the person's gender but his/her relation with Eve that S16 thought it was so important to mention her name?! This would make possible for him (Berg) to be the next protagonist and the person Juno is after.

2. this also has to do with "The cross darkens the horizon", for some reason Juno wasn't able to find this person she talked about and as said above now we have all this focus on Otso Berg, an Abstergo agent and a Templar (the cross?!), we know that Otso Berg has a daughter (this was mentioned in AC Initiates), what if his daughter is the one Juno is after and that for some reason wasn't able to find?! If they confirm that Otso Berg will be the next modern day protagonist or even for some reason his daughter (why not?), this means we'll be dealing with the Templar side this time, which means that now that Juno is free she'll have to deal with them and not the Assassins anymore (during the modern days) and the reason she wasn't able to find whoever she is after is because she still isn't sure about what'll happen (the cross darkens the horizon) because she didn't make contact with them yet (what will probably happen in the next games).. :)

GoldyTart
12-24-2012, 11:30 PM
^^
That sounds very probable and I like it. However, I feel Otso Berg is the new Daniel Cross. He is part of Team Sigma, responsible for letting William's old timer die as a sacrifice to save the Assassin Brotherhood. No I believe our new AC game will feature a descendant of Eve and the man (who is an Assassin and is already captured by Abstergo) is Paul Bellamy.

playassassins1
12-24-2012, 11:45 PM
I'm pretty confident with this. However, if a writer at Ubisoft reads through this thread and decides to make William as eve, then I'm screwed :p

You don't know what you got yourself into...

dewgel
12-24-2012, 11:57 PM

^^ This.

People need to come to terms with it, AC is cleverly written and full of twists, but it's a shadow of what AC2 threw at us. They say they've had plans all along, but I just don't think they have.

They admitted once that the ancestor bits are made up as they go along, but the Desmond bits were already drawn out.

Also, there's a few other things you missed about foreshadowing for the next game.

Brotherhood:
Clay said he'd meet Desmond soon, in the darkness. Referring to the Black Room, aka. Animus Island

Revelations:
A full zoomed out image of a modern day Frontier map (Along with a side view of the Frontier through times, which you can also see Connor's period for a brief moment), with all the wind turbines. A little tidbit, not confirmed or official but **** obvious that they originally had intentions for Desmond to be able to explore the Frontier. There are concept images of him standing on top of the turbines looking into the distance. Pretty neat, huh?

dewgel
12-25-2012, 12:02 AM
^^
That sounds very probable and I like it. However, I feel Otso Berg is the new Daniel Cross. He is part of Team Sigma, responsible for letting William's old timer die as a sacrifice to save the Assassin Brotherhood. No I believe our new AC game will feature a descendant of Eve and the man (who is an Assassin and is already captured by Abstergo) is Paul Bellamy.

I personally feel that Otso Berg's daughter in that image could be related to Eve, however I also feel like they kind of don't know where to go with the story haha

PS - dxsxhxcx, Desmond said himself that Juno took over his body and made him kill Lucy, although he said he also felt like he had control, but he saw and knew what would happen if he didn't. Juno knew Lucy would get in the way and had her knobbed off.

ToughGuy31
12-25-2012, 02:58 AM
THAT'S IT! EXACTLY! I think Desmond would've originally done something different, and find Eve to continue his bloodline. But after seeing how much money AC was making, they gave us a crap ending to continue the franchise. I'm only complaining so much so no one does it again.

Assassin_M
12-25-2012, 03:01 AM
Tdone something different, and find Eve to continue his bloodline.
"Come on, Eve. Lets have sex quickly now...Come on there is no time...quick quick..strip"

Because that`s an awesome Ending and plot..

infamous_ezio
12-25-2012, 09:14 AM
When juno said "she lies not within our sight" i'm pretty sure she was referencing her self, on the temple door the symbol from Juno's door was there, it was a counter, "72 days before the moment of awakening".. the moment of awakening is when Juno is released.

I'm pretty sure clay knew about Juno's betrayal, he relieved his memories in that time.. so it's possible

YuurHeen
12-25-2012, 09:27 AM
Im prety sure Juno wasn't talking about eve.

pirate1802
12-25-2012, 10:58 AM
What if "Eve" was the Amulet?

Also, man.. when the next AC launches someone would be really screwed xD :p

GoldyTart
12-25-2012, 11:00 AM

And they'll get a special sig just for them :)

pirate1802
12-25-2012, 11:04 AM
I'm actually looking forward to the next AC even ore noW! :D

GoldyTart
12-25-2012, 11:14 AM
I'm actually looking forward to the next AC even ore noW! :D

ore noW!?

can you help me out. I can't decipher this....

pirate1802
12-25-2012, 11:22 AM
more now!*

For some reasons my M key doesn't work sometimes, no doubt Assassin_M's influence..

Assassin_M
12-25-2012, 11:27 AM
more now!*

For some reasons my M key doesn't work sometimes, no doubt Assassin_M's influence..
Well played.....Well played :|

pirate1802
12-25-2012, 11:31 AM
Sorry for veering offtopic but what was you bet with ratonhnhakefan??

Assassin_M
12-25-2012, 11:33 AM
Sorry for veering offtopic but what was you bet with ratonhnhakefan??
Who`s Connor`s Daddy....he thought it was Charles Lee:p

pirate1802
12-25-2012, 11:58 AM
Who`s Connor`s Daddy....he thought it was Charles Lee:p

They did really keep the Haytham secret pretty **** well. I remember when the trailers and gameinformer issues were coming out, Lee being Connor's father was thrown around as it it was an established fact.

Assassin_M
12-25-2012, 11:59 AM
They did really keep the Haytham secret pretty **** well. I remember when the trailers and gameinformer issues were coming out, Lee being Connor's father was thrown around as it it was an established fact.
And that`s how I won xD

GoldyTart
12-25-2012, 12:06 PM
IMO they did do a good job of hiding Haytham but i remember Alex H. saying that he wished he hadn't told what Connor's last name was because people linked it to the Forsaken novel that was revealed in July and told that Haytham's last name is also Kenway

ACfan443
12-25-2012, 12:33 PM

That's only if his theory is proved correct.

pirate1802
12-25-2012, 01:06 PM
Nah. I said SOMEONE. It may be you if his theory is correct, or him if you are right xD

pirate1802
12-25-2012, 01:07 PM
It would be ironic if he ends up losing and puts on the sig he himself created.. it would be like getting shot by your own gun. xD

ACfan443
12-25-2012, 01:17 PM
It would be ironic if he ends up losing and puts on the sig he himself created.. it would be like getting shot by your own gun. xD

Haha, pretty good analogy. Bring on the sequel :D

Rise_of_Kalas
12-25-2012, 03:42 PM
No one has even mentioned the possibility of them both being wrong. Back to topic: I'd like to contribute to the topic but I'm new to the series with AC3 being my first game in the series. Although, you do control a woman Assassin in AC3L, and there is no mention if she's a conduit for a modern day person or not; keeping their identity a secret perhaps. What if this female Assassin's bloodline is linked to Eve? Maybe Liberation will lead into AC4.

craftsman6t
12-25-2012, 03:50 PM
Hey folks,
Look, I'm stuck in the wilderness during winter. It looks like I need to get up on the mountain and can not figure out how to get up there. Also why is the character not dressed like the character on the game cover? No tomohawk or bow and arrow either. Is this something earned through out the game.

craftsman6t
12-25-2012, 03:55 PM
Hey folks,
Look, I'm stuck in the wilderness during winter. It looks like I need to get up on the mountain and can not figure out how to get up there. Also why is the character not dressed like the character on the game cover? No tomohawk or bow and arrow either. Is this something earned through out the game? Where can I get quick answers without buying the game play book, obviously, this forum is not a way to get a quick answer.

GoldyTart
12-25-2012, 07:56 PM
No one has even mentioned the possibility of them both being wrong. Back to topic: I'd like to contribute to the topic but I'm new to the series with AC3 being my first game in the series. Although, you do control a woman Assassin in AC3L, and there is no mention if she's a conduit for a modern day person or not; keeping their identity a secret perhaps. What if this female Assassin's bloodline is linked to Eve? Maybe Liberation will lead into AC4.

In that case, if they are both wrong, they both will have to use that Sig. And in the weird case that both of them are correct in their assumption of Eve, (hey you could have multiple descendants) then they both won't have to use that Sig.

GoldyTart
12-25-2012, 07:58 PM
Hey folks,
Look, I'm stuck in the wilderness during winter. It looks like I need to get up on the mountain and can not figure out how to get up there. Also why is the character not dressed like the character on the game cover? No tomohawk or bow and arrow either. Is this something earned through out the game? Where can I get quick answers without buying the game play book, obviously, this forum is not a way to get a quick answer.

I'm assuming you're either playing as Haytham, or young Connor. Provide more details please... Sequence, memory, in the frontier or homestead. and probably a picture of the map or cliff.

pirate1802
12-25-2012, 08:03 PM
If both are wrong even better. Imagine two guys with Beiber banners. Glorious!

But how will they both be wrong? Either William is Eve or he is not. Simple as that.

GoldyTart
12-25-2012, 08:12 PM
If both are wrong even better. Imagine two guys with Beiber banners. Glorious!

But how will they both be wrong? Either William is Eve or he is not. Simple as that.

Maybe William has a dual personality that Juno exploits where he is a descendant of eve and at other times he isn't. And to all you eye-rollers, Ubisoft likes to give the weirdest explanations and plot-twists so why not William as well for the community?

lol jk

gyigyo
12-25-2012, 09:20 PM
"It is far later than you know. To late to save them. She is not who you think she is. Everything you hope to become, everything you hold dear - it's already gone...Eden... She... In Eden... Find Eve. The key... Her DNA...The sun... your son."

this words not for desmond i think this for someone else who already in the animus.. Animus in the animus thing...

Assassin_M
12-25-2012, 09:21 PM
Animus in the animus thing...
Confirmed...No such thing

ACfan443
12-25-2012, 09:24 PM
"It is far later than you know. To late to save them. She is not who you think she is. Everything you hope to become, everything you hold dear - it's already gone...Eden... She... In Eden... Find Eve. The key... Her DNA...The sun... your son."

this words not for desmond i think this for someone else who already in the animus.. Animus in the animus thing...

I remember people speculating an 'inception' plot after ACB was released (cause of the voices in the end credits) but I don't think that's the case

WarriorAegis
12-25-2012, 11:47 PM
I think this theory is really good that you made, OP. Sure, it will require some retconning on Ubi's part, but it makes sense.