PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed 3 season pass question

andreycvetov
12-24-2012, 05:48 PM
I want to ask some questions about the season pass for ac3.First of all how does it work?If i buy it from ubishop do i get a code or something.Is there a chance that something might get wrong,and i can't get the sp and mp i things i payed for.And finally does the pass contain all future dlc's or the dlc's for this season(whatever that means).Thank you!

TheSpong
12-24-2012, 06:46 PM
I can only speak of the 360 version, but the season pass is downloaded and stored along with all the other AC3 data, it's only a small download (56KB on 360). The season pass gives owners access to ALL of the DLC that AC3 will be getting in the coming months, and in the case of the just released Hidden Secrets DLC, season pass owners had access to it a week before non-season pass owners.

As for it potentially going wrong, it shouldn't. Once you buy the pass, providing you download the DLC through the game (not the Marketplace, PS Store or PC equivalent), you'll be given it for "free". If you delete your season pass by accident (the only thing I can think of that would stop you getting access), you can re-download it.

andreycvetov
12-25-2012, 10:16 AM
but I'm a PC user,so is there any difference?

TheSpong
12-25-2012, 03:45 PM
I honestly couldn't tell you, sorry. Logic tells me that the season pass will get downloaded and stored along with your other AC3 data, like the console version, but I could be completely wrong. You might want to try making a similar thread in the Technical Help (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/189-AC-Community-Technical-Help-and-Advice-Forum) board, I'm sure a PC owner will be able to nail the answer for you :)